BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
This is a good cleanser but it doesn't really help prevent blemishes. It's nice and foams and lathers well. It makes your skin feel soft but I only use it at night because when I am using it in the morning and at night my skin seems to get more dry.
maria r.
Parma, MI
This product has turned into a MUST HAVE in my daily life! this is the only product that does not leave my skin dry after using it, it really works and it is very pure. does not have a sent. Gentle and effective
Octavia M.
Seattle, WA
I found that this cleanser, being from aveeno, was more focused on keeping all of my face healthy and moisturized than actually getting rid of acne. It made my skin smooth and soft, but wasn't incredibly effective
Autumn L.
Danville, VT
I have very dry, oily skin and my acne was pretty bad. I started using this cleanser and my skin has been better moisturized and my acne has cleared up a ton. I also don't feel that oily feeling on my face anymore.
Alexis H.
Cerritos, CA
I really liked how this felt on my skin. It was very easy to use because of the pump. I have sensitive skin so I love using Aveeno because their products are not heavily fragranced.
banessa n.
Reno, NV
I was really disappointed with this product. For me it dried my skin out and it just was not i needed. I normally like a nice deep clean and this just did not do it for me and i saw no difference in my blemishes.
Sarah C.
Warren, MI
Seriously dried out my face which was unexpected from Aveeno. Would not buy again. The foaming bubbles are nice but there isn't enough moisturizer and my skin is a bit on the dry side.
Nancy A.
If you want a clean face this does the job. It does leave my skin a little dry, I don't see it doing anything more than just cleaning my face. I'm sure soap and water would do the same job as this. I wished it work but it doesn't do much for me.
Sara M.
Lynnwood, WA
Used this when my mom had it to help with my acne. It worked to keep her small amount of acne clear, but it really did nothing for me. It didn't give me more acne, but it did nothing for the existing breakouts.
Jessica F.
This product works nicely but I go through it so quickly because the pumps are so small! I have to pump it five or six times to get enough product to actually lather my whole face.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??