BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nichole S.
Aveeno has a great line of gentle products that my ultra sensitive skin appreciates. This is no exception. I love a sudsy wash product and Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser leaves your skin feeling soft and clean
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Great product for clearing up minor acne. I used coconut oil (antibiotic properties) at night and a light moisturizer during the day with this. I love how long it lasts with the foam pump.
Jessica L.
Sarasota , FL
I feel as though this does clean your face but i don't feel that it does anymore than that. I feel that it is more of like a make up remover type cleanser than something to control acne.
Shannon M.
I have used many facial cleansers and this one gets an A. I love the foaming texture and it does not dry out my skin. The product lasts a long time too. You only need a few pumps per wash.
Morgan J.
I love this face wash it's great for really leaving your skin clean feeling and I even use it to remove makeup and I feel it removes my eye makeup better than some actual makeup removers.
Kristen S.
Russellville, AR
I love love love this face wash! I've been a fan for years. It smells great, leaves my skin soft and not dry, and helps take care of the pimples. My skin has always been sensitive and this helps it. It's so reliable!
Elizabeth R.
Missouri City, TX
I used this back in high school and it was fu pn to use because it foamed. I felt like it really cleaned my face well and didn't leave it dry. I don't know why I really stopped using it.
Sarah A.
Chaska, MN
Super soft and hydrating I can't stop touching my face after I use this cleaner it's great for the winter and helped with my acne and dry skin so much love this stuff highly recommend
Cassandra B.
Malden, MA
Love the foaming cleanser. This is the only cleanser I have been using for YEARS. It is the only thing that will take my eye makeup off in one swoop. I really like Aveeno foaming cleanser and will continue to use it.
Hallie C.
Cedar Falls, IA
I don't think this broke me out necessarily, but it wasn't very effective in clearing out my skin. Very gentle and felt nice, so if acne isn't a problem for you, I think you'd enjoy it.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??