BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rotluangpuii R.
The foaming cleanser felt very light and it was easy to wash off. I bought it with the clear complexion moisturizer but I think the combination of the two made my skin a bit too dry and made me break out more.
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
This is some of my most favorite Face Wash ever! People compliment me on my skin a lot when I am using this. However the pump on the product usually ends up messing up when its almost out but I still love it!
Jennifer W.
I LOVE Aveeno and I LOVE their clear complexion foaming cleanser. It feels amazing when you rub it on your face and it creates a nice lather. I have also had more luck with clear skin since using this product.
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta, GA
I have very sensitive skin and so far this cleanser has been the best purchase for me. My skin on top of being sensitive is very oily and acne prone. Ive tried everything. This gentle cleanser is great. The foaming is the best part for my acne.
Kelsey W.
Seymour, MO
I've been using this foaming cleanser for several months and am pretty impressed. I like that the foam expands to easily cover all of my face and neck. It isn't harsh and irritating to my sensitive skin either.
Caity K.
Mcmurray, PA
I love this product. I use this product every time I shower and then I use my prescription acne wipes afterwards. This product is fairly inexpensive and makes my skin feel clean when I step out of the shower.
Amy D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I absolutely love this cleanser, it is great when I am having a day where I don't need a heavy cleaning on my face. It allows me to have a quick wash in the morning to refresh my face before applying my makeup.
Sarah B.
Hinesville, GA
Thus stuff is amazing. It takes off everything, does not dry out my skin, and is the ONLY cleanser I've ever used that doesn't burn when it gets in my eyes (I wear contacts so that's always been an issue for me). I rarely get a pimple and I've been using this stuff faithfully for 5 years
Ashley H.
Delhi, CA
I bought this as a duo. It came with the clear complexion wash and lotion. I only paid $18 (both bottles were full size) It works beautifully. Is smells great, it leaves skin looking clear and feeling soft!!
Amy  E.
Bloomington, IN
I've used this for years. I buy it in multipacks online. I have adult acne, and this is the only thing that works for me to actually clear away oil and prevent breakouts. Yet it isn't harsh and doesn't burn.
Earn $241/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $247/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $369/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)