BY AVEENO #83 in Facial Cleansers

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Jennifer E.
Lawndale, CA
I really like the smell of this moisturizer and the fact that it makes my skin feel smooth. However, it dried up my skin which made me more prone to breakouts and not to mention that I have extremely oily skin, so I was surprised when I experienced dryness.
Allison S.
Modesto, CA
My face was breaking out really bad. Switched over to aveeno products and my face started to clear up within 2 weeks of use. Great for oily skin, clearing up your face and daily use. Less than $10
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
I used this for a while and it seemed to be working alright and then it just stopped, my skin broke out and no matter how often I cleaned my face it wouldn't clear up, not too mention it dried me out. . . not a big fan.
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is literally the only face wash I have used that doesn't make me break out. It actually helps my skin and I am currently acne free from this face wash. I will never use anything else. Been using for over a year now!
Kellie B.
Atlanta, GA
I use this product at night to remove any dirt or left over makeup, and also to help clear my face. Not only does it do a great job at helping my acne, but it doesn't dry out my face at all. Alot of the times many cleansers I use burn my face or smell like harsh chemicals. This is a very gentle cleanser, but still has medicine to help clear up any acne.
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
I use this every night before I go to bed and love it. It leaves my face feeling soft and clean. I have had people ask me what cleanser I use because they notice how clear my face is, and this is what I recommend to them.
Stephanie C.
Rome, NY
This cleanser was okay. I was very excited to try it but I didn't notice a drastic difference in my acne and dark spots. I wish it worked out better because I was really hopeful but I don't think it was worth the buy.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I used to use this product religiously. I haven't used it in a while, but really liked it. I was looking for something medicated when switching over, but this product is a great cleanser and isn't harsh on the skin at all.
Hana S.
Homestead, FL
This is such a great facial cleanser! I've never really liked foaming cleansers before, but with this one a little goes a long way! I use half a pump of this every morning & night and I've seen a noticeable improvement in my skin over the past 5 weeks.
Cindy S.
To be honest, this product did not work for me at all. My friend told me I should try it because it worked well for her but not me. In my opinion it didn't clean my face properly. I still felt like my face was dirty even after washing it two times. In other words it did not do anything special for me.
Amanda S.
Fenelon Falls, ON
I bought this about a month ago after hearing good reviews on here and from coworkers. Mine has this strong chemical smell and after a few uses I find my face has some blotchy redness. I was going to toss it but then a friend said she wanted to give it a try as she is a faithful Aveeno user, she says it must have been a bad batch because it normally has a nice mild smell, foams well and leaves her face soft and cleansed. Has anyone else ever experienced this with Aveeno or other brands?
Jenna R.
How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with another Aveeno product?
Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Laci S.
Anderson, SC
Does this dry out skin badly? I have combination skin but have oily spots with acne and if I'm not careful, I'll have peeling and tight skin when I use acne products.
Emma P.
Drexel Hill, PA
How well does it work to get rid of mild acne, and helping it to not come back?