BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
anabel c.
My skin is so sensitive that it breaks out with any type of cleanser. Until I tried aveeno, my skin has been doing great . I have not had anymore breakouts since using this product. I love it!
Cresant M.
Newport , TN
This is one of my favorite face wash products ever. First I like using it because it's foam! But it makes my face feel so clean. It doesn't dry or irritate my skin. I think everyone should try this cleanser at least once!
Melissa B.
Lindsay, CA
This was so gentle on my skin. It cleared up my acne so fast! One day I had a huge breakout and the next I only had a few acnes. I have been in love with it since! It's what I use everyday.
Sara P.
Boerne, Tx
I prefer this foam wash because it is so light and gentle on my skin. I have some problem areas with acne and uneven complexion and this wash seems to do the trick in keeping it all in check.
Shreya K.
This product has lasted me a while and lathers very well. However, it hasn't prevented any of my breakouts. I'd describe it as a gentle cleanser for combination/oily skin. God for daily use.
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this cleanser Always leaving my skin feeling so soft and they always remove every inch of dirt it's great super effective has not let me down they are also super affordable definitely recommend
Morgan J.
I love this face wash it's great for really leaving your skin clean feeling and I even use it to remove makeup and I feel it removes my eye makeup better than some actual makeup removers.
Mayra H.
Huntington Pk, CA
Great cleanser. its gentle enough to use around the eyes without it burning or irritating them. I don't rely on it to remove my make up however in a rush if you wash your face twice with this, you'll get everything off! Helps fight breakouts which is a plus.
Nichole S.
Aveeno has a great line of gentle products that my ultra sensitive skin appreciates. This is no exception. I love a sudsy wash product and Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser leaves your skin feeling soft and clean
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Great product for clearing up minor acne. I used coconut oil (antibiotic properties) at night and a light moisturizer during the day with this. I love how long it lasts with the foam pump.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??