Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Abbie I.
West Hills , Ca
Perfect for everyday. It has a gentle foaming formula and one small pump is enough to wash off everyday makeup. If I'm wearing heavy makeup I wash my face twice with this formula and it won't dry out my skin. It also lasts me a long time because a little bit goes a long way.
Erin G.
Antioch, TN
This has been my go to cleanser for years. It manages to take off all my makeup and keep my skin from freaking out. It isn't harsh like other acne cleansers and has never left my face red or irritated.
Veronika J.
I have been using this cleanser for years and it never fails me. I have mild rosacea on my cheeks near the outer corners of my eyes and never irritates my skin. It's gentle and keeps my skin balanced and takes eye makeup off well.
Tommye J.
This cleanser left my face feeling clean, but dried my skin out a bit when used every day. I have combination oily and dry skin. It is gentle, but not as gentle as I was expecting for an Aveeno product
Crystal M.
This cleaser is okay. A little goes a long way, and its fine of gently cleaning your skin. However, it really hasn't made a great impression on me or had a great effect on improving my skin tone.
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
During the Summer, I'm always out in the sun so I wanted a face wash that was sensitive and not abrasive. This is the perfect product to use daily and helps to clear up any little breakouts I have.
Kiana M.
I have always had oily-acne prone skin. This foam cleanser is great because it isn't too harsh but has acne fighting ingredients. It also has soy in it for fighting scarring and fading dark spots which is always a plus. Aveno is on the more pricey side for skincare products sold in the drugstore but is worth every penny!
Klarriz E.
Princeton, NJ
I like to change my moisturizer after every bottle I'm done with but this is the one I alternate with the most. Light on the skin not oil and even though it's a small bottle it lasts for months!
Alex S.
Hands down the best facial cleanser I've ever tried. It doesn't have microbeads which are bad for the environment, and other foam cleansers or creamy face cleansers don't work as well. I use it with the Aveeno facial moisturizer
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
For a drugstore cleanser this aveeno foaming cleanser is really nice. It's reasonably priced, it foams a little not a lot, but your face feels nice and clean after washing with this aveeno cleanser!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??