BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Manh S.
Modesto, CA
I have always used aveeno clear complexion to wash my face. It’s very gentle and it is a foaming wash which is great because foam face wash is great for the skin. I would recommend this because it just works great.
Joanna R.
FARMINGTON, MI
I thought it not compatible witj me because 1st 3 days my skin so reacted with this. Maybe it just a purging now my skim is so smooth and soft.will keep using it.
Vicky K.
Purchased this because it was supposed to be a gentle cleanser to help clear up acne. I used it for a few weeks and it actually made me break out worse. I won’t be buying this again. Can’t afford to have bad skin.
Olivia M.
Plymouth
I like foaming cleansers because it feels like they do more than a cream, but this one really dried out my skin. Although I have problems with acne, my skin is sensitive, and really dried out after using this.
Angela N.
Bemidji
One of my friends showed me this product and this is the only face wash I’ve used sense. It’s so gentle and feels so wonderful but it still works really well and it’s lasted so long. It’s a decent price as well so it’s not going to break the bank
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
Just bought this today. So I’ll leave an update after about a week on how well it works. It smells very nice, very tropical-like. Foams nicely and spreads nicely. It’s super light as well. Wasn’t expensive at all. My skin felt clean after using it immediately, but not dried out. Felt a bit hydrated but clean, if that makes sense.
Grace J.
E Brunswick, NJ
This cleanser is pretty nice. When I’m having super sensitive skin days, I use this because it’s so gentle. The only downside is that it doesn’t remove all my makeup so I’ll only use it on my no makeup days.
Amy A.
Hamilton, NJ
This brand is one of the best when it comes to gentle skin care, and this product is a great example of it! It's so soft and your skin and leaves it feeling clean and smooth! Definitely a great drugstore buy
Samantha J.
Orlando
This is my favorite cleanser. It deep cleans but is gentle. I don’t have break outs with this. It doesn’t dry out my skin. My skin always feels smooth and brightened after using it. I will continue to buy it
Racquel C.
If you are looking for an affordable product for your face this is a starter for you it is affordable plus it is over the counter. It won't break your arm and a leg. Plus it is good for all skin conditions calm enough to put on your face. Not only that Aveeno is to go product and holy grail product for me. I used it at bedtime time it actually nourished my skin.. Best product you can't go wrong with Aveeno..
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.