BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Shay ūüíč.
Rock Hill
This is an awesome product. It allows you to miss days, unlike other products. It really gets all the dirt and oil off of face. It also takes off make up pretty good.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
I am a huge fan of the Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser so I wanted to expand my skincare horizons with the Aveeno product line by trying this foam cleanser.

I wasn't swept away with this cleanser the way I was with the Positively Radiant one. Along with the soy proteins that Positively Radiant has, this also has salicylic acid, which is an acne fighting agent. However, the concentration is very low, at .05%, which is probably why I saw no difference in the appearance of my complexion.

One small complaint I have about the packaging is that halfway through using this product, the pump got stuck, so I wasn't able to use up the rest of the product in its entirety, so I had to throw it out. I was pretty bummed out because I didn't get my money's worth. Even though I wasn't completely satisfied with my purchase, this cleanser worked well with removing makeup, and I would just follow up with second cleanser to take care of my skincare needs.
Courtney K.
I have been using this product for years. I love how fresh and clean my face feels after using it. I use it every day, and it helps keep my skin nice and clear.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
This is my tried and true, right here. I always come back to this diamond in the rough.
The packaging is fine. It's nothing fancy, but it does the job. The pump usually begins to stick once you reach the last 1/4 of product, but with some finessing you can salvage it or just poor the remainder into a new bottle. Not a deal breaker for me, though. It does create an average foam, so two to three squirts per use is typically what I suggest.
It smells like a green house -- very earthy and organic. It isn't exactly pleasant, but it isn't horrible either.
This is the ONLY cleanser I've found that takes every bit of makeup, dirt, buildup, you name it off of my face. This wash is so gentle. It doesn't irritate my face, despite containing salycilic acid, and I can even use it to remove my eye makeup. It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh, never overly tight or pulled like some do.
Ashlee H.
Flagstaff , AZ
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
I use this face wash every single day. It’s gentle on my skin but actually works. It isn’t an exfoliating cleanser but it’s works great for an everyday clean feeling
LaQuishia M.
Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser has helped my face out alot so it has been very effective for me. Bought mines from Fred's about 6 or 7 months ago. Indeed it did meet all my expectations which was clearing, hydrating, and refreshing my skin. Soft and gentle on my skin which I love. This foam lathers really good. Honestly you only need one pump, small amount goes along way which gives you a 'bang for your buck'. This product is light weight and comes with simple instructions. I would definitely recommend to anyone! Aveeno¬ģ Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Alexis R.
I've had acne since I was 9 or 10, and was always given the strongest SA cleansers by my parents to try and help it.  I went to a dermatologist, used prescription creams, but always used very harsh cleansers.  I heard a little bit about how irritation can make facial acne more severe, so I decided to step back a bit and let my skin heal.  I tried a few other facial cleansers without SA and was an oily mess, so I bought the Aveeno Clear Complexion cleanser as it was the lowest SA% I could find.  It's wonderful!  My skin actually feels clean after using it, without that tight feeling right out of the shower.  My acne has improved little by little, and I definitely notice a change for the worse anytime I have to use another product instead.
Elizabeth W.
Cincinnati , OH
I have been using this product for about two weeks now, and I am really happy with it so far. It's really gentle and has a very nice and light smell. It does not irritate my skin or cause any redness. Since adding this to my skincare routine, I have seen an improvement in my face. The only thing i dislike is when pumped out, it has a lot of bubbles. I have to pump it a good 3-4 times to get the amount I need because of all the bubbles. I have had other foaming facial cleanser and never had that issue. It may just be my bottle. I will have to see when I repurchase.
Valentina F.
Really nice cleanser and at a great price too! The neat thing about this cleanser is that it foamy, and has a great scent. Since I have used this cleanser, I have no problems with irritation. So if you have sensitive skin, like I do, really recommend this cleanser! Its built to remove makeup, and impurities without being as harsh as other cleansers. The only con about it is the amount of product, its too little. The package is great, but it runs out really fast! Other than that, I can say this is my favorite cleanser!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I've been using this exclusively for about 2 weeks and I would definitely say I've noticed a difference in my skin it's more even I've also noticed a difference in the bumps I had are disappearing and less black heads and my skin isn't as oily as it used to be and my skin has a nice gliw to it now and for 10$ you can't beat it I have no complaints at all
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??