BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Cindy A.
Austin, TX
This cleanser is so good. I love using this because afterward it leaves my face so soft and it is so gentle on skin. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out. I recommend this product.
Katey B.
Philadelphia, PA
Yes love this actually not better than the ocean but still awesome I want to try something new when I think I really like this product so for me the feeling on my thanks and I love that thanks
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
I really like this formula. It keeps my skin moisturized while also giving me a clean & clear complexion. I worry about all of the harsh chemicals on my face but I definitely enjoy this formula.
Amanda K.
Mount Olive, IL
This product is great for oily skin. It does a really good job of cleaning out the pores without over-drying. I prefer my Simple Foam Cleanser better, but this one is near the top of the list.
Jackie B.
Goleta, CA
It cleans the dirt off of my face and leaves it feeling clean but I don't like the tingly feeling it gives and it doesn't remove eye makeup very well. I use it because I own it and am looking forward to buy a different brand.
Brandi R.
Lake Orion, MI
This does not seem to clear up my breakouts as well as I thought it would. My skin is still breaking out, but it does not make my sensitive skin red or irritated like other complexion clearing cleansers.
callena w.
Greensboro, NC
This is the best cleanser for sensitive skin! I usually feel a burin sing sensations with other cleansers but this one was very moisturizing and there was no burning and my face felt very clean
Jenna B.
This is a great cleanser! It gets all my left over makeup off after I've removed it and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I do use a facial scrub in addition because it does not scrub blackheads.
Jennifer E.
I have been using this foaming cleanser and....it is not very helpful. It cleans my skin I guess, but it does not get rid of blemishes and does not prevent breakouts.
Breanne G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Love this cleanser. I was looking for something gentle that wouldn't overly dry my skin and this has worked great. No major breakouts and has made my skin look fresh and glowing. Worth a try.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??