BY AVEENO #48 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Racheal I.
Columbus, OH
Aveeno foaming cleanser is a must have! Its a nice solid bottle. Easy to use and i just love that it foams! Smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft! Purchase at your local stores such as walmart!
Madeline S.
Seneca
I used this product for years because I thought it was good for preventing acne. It turns out that face wash isn't the best formulation for salicylic acid and this face wash was too drying for my skin.
Georgia H.
Dawsonville, GA
I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the only cleanser thst doesn't irritate or break my skin out. It is soft and gentle and really cleans my face. It also doesn't dry my face out like other cleaners.
Caitlin B.
Love love love this product!! Its so nice and gentle on the face and great for sensitive skin the price is fairly average for a low to mid priced cleanser. Lasts a long time,you only need one pump for your full face. All in all a 5\5 in my book!
Stephanie W.
I use this cleanser every night before bed! I usually never get breakouts but when I do it's usually because I didn't use it. It helps with my dry skin and smells alot better then alot of other soaps.
Wandeling D.
Staten Island, NY
My daughter has been using this for about 2 months now. I use it occasionally when I run out of my facial cleanser. I like the refreshing feeling after using it. It helps may daughter with her eczema.
Amaris C.
Yonkers, NY
I used this for the first time last night - and it's wonderful. My face can only handle Aveeno products - anything else is too harsh for it and immediately makes me break out and irritates my skin to the point that my cheeks start to burn. This product is mild, has a nice scent to it, and doesn't burn or irritate. I had 3 rather large pimples on my chin area before I used this, and this morning, they've gone down significantly and aren't red anymore - I think they'll actually be gone tomorrow if I keep using this product. It doesn't dry out your skin. I use this after cleaning my face with an Aveeno Facial Cleansing Wipe, and then I follow this product with Aveeno's Daily Moisturizer (non-tinted version).
Arii G.
Just got this about a week now and im still on the fence if its working or not i can tel, that at times my face is less oily throughout the day which is great but clearing my face doesn't help so much.
Jenny R.
O Fallon, MO
Keeps breakouts at Bay and efficiently removes makeup. I love the foam...it doesn't feel too lightweight, but it's not too strong. I use this face wash daily, and I also buy it for my acne prone teens
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
I’m not a big fan of foaming cleansers. This one had a slight odor and I didn’t notice much of a change in my complexion. I felt kind of dry after use. I only purchased one bottle an didn’t buy again.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.