BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Erica P.
Atlanta, GA
I feel like it thoroughly cleans my face and gets the makeup off. It's gentle, and my face feels fresh and clean after. I like the foam-y substance of it. It always seems to be available at your local drugstore.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this face wash! It feels great on my skin and doesn't make it dry out or become too oily. It is at a good price and can be found at any drugstore or target. I would most definitely buy this product again.
Morgan S.
I feel like this cleanser is even better than the higher end. There's no need to splurge for a good face wash. I've been using it for about 3-4 weeks now and can see a major difference in my face. It's so smooth when applying and would definently recommend
Deneen M.
Maynardville, TN
I'm not really a big fan of a foaming cleanser but I do like the way this feels on my face. I'm a repeat user. I haven't noticed any lessening of my acne but it is a gentle product. I would probably not buy again
Rachel c.
I love this. It's perfect for the days where you don't feel like taking a full shower but want to feel clean and wipe off the day. It's light enough to use often and the foam is easy to spread over my whole face.
Madalyn R.
Augusta, GA
HOLY GRAIL FOR OILY SKIN. Since I’ve used this, I haven’t had a major breakout and it keeps my oil under control all day. I think I’ve repurchased 3 bottles and will continue to buy. And you can’t beat the price!
Angelica M.
La Mesa , CA
This is my go to cleanser ! It's so gentle so I can use it day and night (when I'm not using a more exfoliating wash) it removes any makeup residue I have. And I always purchase it at my favorite store , TARGET!
Amanda G.
Charlotte, NC
I keep this in my shower for a fresh clean that isn't too harsh because I usually wash my face twice a day with another product. I love how gentle it is on my skin and truly do feel like it helps with cleansing!
Katie L.
This is the only facial cleanser I've been using for over six months. It's gentle enough to use on my combo skin but also includes salicylic acid to continue blemishes and breakouts. It exceeded my expectations and is definitely reasonably priced.
Erica T.
Hewitt, NJ
LOVE THIS STUFF. Aveeno is my go-to brand for all of my skin care products. The % of salyslic acid in this foamer is the perfect amount to combat acne without drying out your skin. Hypoallergenic is also a plus.
Jodi M.
Does this dry your face out? It says it's not suppose to but I wanted to hear other opinions.
Melodie S.
Is this product friendly to those with sensitive skin? Is it overly drying or does it cause breakouts?
Dyanna P.
Orange, CA
Also, is this good for people with a lot of acne(moderate acne)?
Destiny H.
Jonesboro, GA
So is it anything like the lotion? Moisturizing and refreshing? Does it leave any residue? Is it good for all/most skin types if used on client?
Monica M.
Huntsville, TX
What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see results?