BY AVEENO #85 in Facial Cleansers

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Joseph W.
Dundalk, MD
This cleanser made my skin feel super soft. It does not have a smell really at all. Simple to use as I use mine in the shower daily. My skin is clear and blemish free. I would recommend this product for people who have combination skin types of oily and dry skin.
Emily O.
Sauk City, WI
I like this cleanser but I don't love it. I definitely feel like my face is clean after I use it but I have never noticed a difference in it clearing up my complexion.
Jessi T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite daily cleansers. The foam is light and cleans well. It also has a nice scent, which I think can be difficult to find with acne products. I would recommend this cleanser to anyone battling oily skin.
Kaitlyn P.
Northfield, MN
Great stuff. Not overly drying, smells nice and doesn't leave a crazy residue on the skin. It's not the toughest cleanser but works great for every day basic cleansing.
Ellen C.
Nashville, TN
100% favorite face wash EVER. this is the only way to guarantee I don't get any pimples and I use it at night and in the shower. If I use different wash or forget to clean my makeup off, I get clogged pores all over my chin.
Kelsey D.
Las Vegas, NV
I enjoy this cleanser. A little goes a long way, it's gentle, and makes my face feel nice and refreshed! It seems to do a pretty good job of keeping my face clear also. Only complaint is that it doesn't do much to remove makeup so you will need extra steps for that.
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
It's gentle and fresh and it's the only daily wash I like for my face. It is not drying, and not slimy. Some cleansers are harsh on my skin, my face is sensitive, but this is great. And it keeps me free of any random breakouts!
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I enjoyed this face wash because it foamed up very easily and was easy to spread around your face without using too much. I enjoyed the smell and ultimately only switched products because I use a different product in the summer.
Annette P.
Tucson, AZ
This works on my skin but the texture of the product makes me feel like it doesn't work. That could just be me, but it's very good and I feel like it is worth the money. I would recommend those with oily skin to try this out.
Lisa K.
La Grange, IL
I have always had troubled acne prone skin and this stuff works great! It is very gentle for my sensitive skin and I have noticed a huge difference In my complexion my skin is soft and clear.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??