BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kiana M.
I have always had oily-acne prone skin. This foam cleanser is great because it isn't too harsh but has acne fighting ingredients. It also has soy in it for fighting scarring and fading dark spots which is always a plus. Aveno is on the more pricey side for skincare products sold in the drugstore but is worth every penny!
Klarriz E.
Princeton, NJ
I like to change my moisturizer after every bottle I'm done with but this is the one I alternate with the most. Light on the skin not oil and even though it's a small bottle it lasts for months!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
For a drugstore cleanser this aveeno foaming cleanser is really nice. It's reasonably priced, it foams a little not a lot, but your face feels nice and clean after washing with this aveeno cleanser!
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
During the Summer, I'm always out in the sun so I wanted a face wash that was sensitive and not abrasive. This is the perfect product to use daily and helps to clear up any little breakouts I have.
Alex S.
Hands down the best facial cleanser I've ever tried. It doesn't have microbeads which are bad for the environment, and other foam cleansers or creamy face cleansers don't work as well. I use it with the Aveeno facial moisturizer
Crystal M.
This cleaser is okay. A little goes a long way, and its fine of gently cleaning your skin. However, it really hasn't made a great impression on me or had a great effect on improving my skin tone.
Maranda D.
Emporium, PA
While this is very affordable, has a pleasant smell and the foam is nice, it caused both me and my fiance to break out, obviously the opposite of what it should do. Shame! We wanted to like it!
Saara H.
This product needs to get an A++++++++++ I absolutely love this product because I seen my face clear and lighten up I def recommend it after trying about 3 of Aveenos products I can truly say I love this brand, I must say its on the pricey side but there are always coupons !
Niki M.
Roland, OK
This is my daily cleanser I keep in the shower. Two pumps does your face and neck, even though it looks like you need more. Cleans well, smells good, leaves a moist feeling, but not a residue.
Jenna B.
This is a great cleanser! It gets all my left over makeup off after I've removed it and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I do use a facial scrub in addition because it does not scrub blackheads.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??