BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Erica T.
Hewitt, NJ
LOVE THIS STUFF. Aveeno is my go-to brand for all of my skin care products. The % of salyslic acid in this foamer is the perfect amount to combat acne without drying out your skin. Hypoallergenic is also a plus.
Erica P.
atlanta, GA
I feel like it thoroughly cleans my face and gets the makeup off. It's gentle, and my face feels fresh and clean after. I like the foam-y substance of it. It always seems to be available at your local drugstore.
Dulce
LOVE love LOVE this product!! I have oily skin and this has been the only product that leaves my skin oil free and is super light! Doesn't irritate my skin at all and gives me a glow. I will forever buy this product! Been doing so for 5 years +
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
This smells great. I love how it feels when lathered in the face. Doesn't leave my face sticky or nasty feeling afterwards. The price is also great. I get a bout a month and half worth of face wash with this bottle.
Alyssa B.
Isn’t too foaming. Hate the smell. Doesn’t seem to help. Not good for people with oily skin. Doesn’t moisturize well at all. I️ would not use again. Bought it at a drug store and I️ don’t recommend to anyone.
Celene C.
Downey
I didnt feel like this would actually clean my face. Sometimes i would do it twice just so i can feel clean plus it wouldn’t do such a great job. Price is cheap the packaging is cute. I have not bought it again.
Amber B.
I had to use this to remove my stage makeup after shoes. I still use it even when I don't have shows because it's gentle on skin. I use it sometimes to give my skin a break from the harsh acne cleanser I use.
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
Aveeno Active Naturals Clear Complexion foaming cleanser is the only facial cleanser I will use. It is effective with helping prevent break outs and making my skin even-looking. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Callie W.
Williamsburg, KY
I love this product! It was super gentle. I like to use it on days where I am giving my skin a break from makeup and products. Probably not very effective on removing makeup, anyways, because it is so gentle.
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Very good cleanser. Very gentle on the skin and doesn't dry it out but makes it feel clean. Great packaging. I also use the moisturizer of this line also. I either buy mine at Kroger, Walgreens, target or ulta.
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.