BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Abbie I.
West Hills , Ca
Perfect for everyday. It has a gentle foaming formula and one small pump is enough to wash off everyday makeup. If I'm wearing heavy makeup I wash my face twice with this formula and it won't dry out my skin. It also lasts me a long time because a little bit goes a long way.
Erin G.
Antioch, TN
This has been my go to cleanser for years. It manages to take off all my makeup and keep my skin from freaking out. It isn't harsh like other acne cleansers and has never left my face red or irritated.
Daisy
Fort Worth, TX
Although, not my main facial cleanser and something I follow in my daily regimen, this is definitely still some good stuff and on the occasions I have used it it's actually helped reduce some acne
Vivian J.
Pensacola, FL
I use this product in the morning and in the evening. I have combo/oily skin. So it doesn't irritate my dry patches, but it doesn't create blemishes in my oily areas, such as my T-Zone. It is great.
Ashley J.
San Francisco, CA
I find the face wash to be quite effective. It's foamy texture feels amazing when lathered up on my face, and the scent is very relaxing. My complexion seems to have improved after using this product.
Veronika J.
I have been using this cleanser for years and it never fails me. I have mild rosacea on my cheeks near the outer corners of my eyes and never irritates my skin. It's gentle and keeps my skin balanced and takes eye makeup off well.
Courtney S.
Mason City, IA
I've tried a lot of products and have found that they irritate my skin without managing to clear away the makeup and buildup from the day. This cleanser does a great job of giving me a clean slate without irritating or drying my skin.
Tommye J.
This cleanser left my face feeling clean, but dried my skin out a bit when used every day. I have combination oily and dry skin. It is gentle, but not as gentle as I was expecting for an Aveeno product
Mary M.
Lyman, SC
The clearest my face has ever been is when using this! i never stop! it has the perfect amount of moisture but also drys your face out enough to have no oil! its a life saver seriously . a face saver
Gabrielle F.
I use this product every morning when I get up and every night before I go to sleep. It leaves my face feeling soft, reduces the amount of out breaks I have and it is improving the tone of my skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??