Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nikki L.
Vineland, NJ
I've been using this for years and I love it! I've stopped using it a couple times because I bought something else to try and within a week I start breaking out, I go back to the aveeno and the breakouts stop
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I have been using this for a couple months now. I really like it so far! I have hormonal acne so it doesn't stop me from breaking out but it does help the blemishes clear up faster and it doesn't dry my skin out!
Joanne H.
I had a coupon and decided to give this a try. I used it and immediately noticed a difference. After a week or so my face cleared up and was less rashy looking. I love how it foams and is easy on my sensitive skin.
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta, GA
I have very sensitive skin and so far this cleanser has been the best purchase for me. My skin on top of being sensitive is very oily and acne prone. Ive tried everything. This gentle cleanser is great. The foaming is the best part for my acne.
Larissa W.
I wasn't impressed with this cleansers. It is gentle but almost too gentle for a face wash. It doesn't clear any blemishes or blackheads. The only nice thing is that it doesn't cause any redness or irritation.
Rebecca D.
Cleans my face without feeling dry and stripped. I really enjoy these because you don't need to use a ton to wash your face so this going to last for such a long time! Great price and makes my skin feel great.
Sarah B.
Hinesville, GA
Thus stuff is amazing. It takes off everything, does not dry out my skin, and is the ONLY cleanser I've ever used that doesn't burn when it gets in my eyes (I wear contacts so that's always been an issue for me). I rarely get a pimple and I've been using this stuff faithfully for 5 years
Amy D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I absolutely love this cleanser, it is great when I am having a day where I don't need a heavy cleaning on my face. It allows me to have a quick wash in the morning to refresh my face before applying my makeup.
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
This is some of my most favorite Face Wash ever! People compliment me on my skin a lot when I am using this. However the pump on the product usually ends up messing up when its almost out but I still love it!
Rotluangpuii R.
The foaming cleanser felt very light and it was easy to wash off. I bought it with the clear complexion moisturizer but I think the combination of the two made my skin a bit too dry and made me break out more.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??