BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta, GA
I have very sensitive skin and so far this cleanser has been the best purchase for me. My skin on top of being sensitive is very oily and acne prone. Ive tried everything. This gentle cleanser is great. The foaming is the best part for my acne.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
Aveno Clear Complexion is a great drug store brand face wash! This is my go to. It helps reduce blemishes and keeps skin clearer and less oily. It is a great face wash if you like something that is very "foaming." Some foaming face washes tend to dry my face out, but this one doesn't .
haley B.
West, TX
I had pretty red cheeks before starting to use this. It has managed to "calm" the redness down a LOT! I used to cake my foundation on to help hide it, but now I find myself just wearing BB cream! It foams very well, and doesn't have any type of harsh smell. I do however have to put some moisturizer or lotion on after or it drys me out
Amy  E.
Bloomington, IN
I've used this for years. I buy it in multipacks online. I have adult acne, and this is the only thing that works for me to actually clear away oil and prevent breakouts. Yet it isn't harsh and doesn't burn.
Ashley H.
Delhi, CA
I bought this as a duo. It came with the clear complexion wash and lotion. I only paid $18 (both bottles were full size) It works beautifully. Is smells great, it leaves skin looking clear and feeling soft!!
Carly W.
Washington, DC
I use this with my clarisonic and I don't dislike it, but I won't purchase it again. I have sensitive skin so the good thing is it doesn't irritate my skin or dry it out, but I don't find that it helps with my clearing my complexion at all.
Sarah Y.
Great face wash. I used this consistently for months and it left my skin in great condition. Dries your skin enough to keep it from being oily, but doesn't dry it out too much like many others I've tried.
Jennifer E.
Elgin, IL
I have fairly sensitive skin and have a hard time finding cleansers that will not dry out or irritate my face. Aveeno clear complexion cleanser has become a part of my daily showering routine. I've been using this product for 2 months now and have not had a single break out!
Lorrie C.
I like how well this cleaned my face without leaving it feeling dry. It has a pleasant scent and gentle enough to use every day. I like how foamy it gets and how the foam feels on your face, refreshing.
Marie G.
Love the Aveeno brand, but this left my skin a little dry. I wouldn't consider myself to have dry skin - maybe patches here and there - but I'm looking for a cleanser to help moisturize, not dry me out.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??