BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Rachel A.
Mesa, AZ
I use this for cleaning my face in the shower. Super easy to use and doesn't dry out my face too much! I only use about 5 pumps, and so it lasts pretty long. You can usually get it at Target or any other normal store.
Naomi G.
I love how this product foams! It makes my skin feel very clean and keeps my face looking more matte than shiny after using it. It does seem to have a slight cucumber scent? But it doesn't bother me or affect my skin.
Kayla J.
GA
this is my everyday facial cleanser. i love this stuff. it is for sure my holy grail. i don't let myself run out because i can't live without it. i would definitely recommend it to anyone. good for sensitive skin for sure!
Erin R.
Anderson, SC
I love this cleanser. So light and fresh. It leaves my skin feeling very clean and very soft. My husband loves the way it smells! It is effective and easy to get at any store for s great price. No room for improvement!
Lauryn D.
Norwalk, CA
My skins tends to be super sensitive to most face washes but this one has never left my skin too dry or with the redness that other cleansers do to my face. I absolutely love this cleanser and have used it for the past two years and will continue to use it
Felicia H.
Love this cleanser. Ever since I started using it I don't have major breakout anymore. My skin feels softer. This also smells really good and since its is in a foam form, it is not messy and easy to later into my face
meghan b.
Product is amazing! Ive been using for years and it gives amazing results! Leaves skin bright soft, and is not too harsh on skin. Great for people with sensitive skin. I will totally recommend this product to others.
Macy F.
Clay Center, KS
I love this product! I use it on my face every day and it really does great things. It’s gentle and has great effects for its price! The foam lasts a lot longer than other products I have used and I highly recommend!
Bethany W.
Lakewood, OH
This cleanser is gentle and effective. It didn't leave me feeling stripped like most do and it controlled my shine for a while. I do wish it was a little more powerful but it must work great for super sensitive skin.
Crickett A.
Palmer, AK
Loved how soft this was and how gentle it was on my skin.. honestly seemed a bit spendy for what I got and the results I received... I'm not sure if I'd buy it again. The smell wasn't amazing but also wasn't terrible
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Manteca, CA
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.