BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kelsey C.
This product is good for gentle cleansing and leaves your skin moisturized but as far as a deep clean, grab another product. I prefer a better cleaning cleanser for the amount of makeup I use daily. Not buying again
Robin P.
This is a good facial cleanser . It will remove the dirt and grime of the day. It does it's intended job. However, I'm not a big fan of the pump, it got locked in some way and was I unable to continue using the product.
michelle s.
Waukesha, WI
Im a vegan so i try and look for natural skin care products, i began using aveeno ans i have people, tell me i look younger, refreshed!, i have eveyone using this on facebook and youtube!, watch my video, on youtube road to clear skin!, love aveeno
Kate L.
Duluth, GA
Didn't overwhelmingly clean my face and didn't prevent any breakouts like I would have hoped. Used for two weeks but then changed brands. Was disappointing because I have had success with Aveeno products before.
Nikki L.
Vineland, NJ
I've been using this for years and I love it! I've stopped using it a couple times because I bought something else to try and within a week I start breaking out, I go back to the aveeno and the breakouts stop
Joanne H.
I had a coupon and decided to give this a try. I used it and immediately noticed a difference. After a week or so my face cleared up and was less rashy looking. I love how it foams and is easy on my sensitive skin.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I have been using this for a couple months now. I really like it so far! I have hormonal acne so it doesn't stop me from breaking out but it does help the blemishes clear up faster and it doesn't dry my skin out!
Sadie H.
Sterling, MA
I love this cleanser. It controls my (combination) skin perfectly! It has an amazing scent, but it isn't too heavy. The packaging is adorable as all aveeno products are. I love aveeno and it lives up to all my expectations! I highly recommend it!
Jennifer W.
I LOVE Aveeno and I LOVE their clear complexion foaming cleanser. It feels amazing when you rub it on your face and it creates a nice lather. I have also had more luck with clear skin since using this product.
Rotluangpuii R.
The foaming cleanser felt very light and it was easy to wash off. I bought it with the clear complexion moisturizer but I think the combination of the two made my skin a bit too dry and made me break out more.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??