Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lindsay R.
Really liked this! One pump was enough to clean my whole face, which made it last a long time. Very gentle for my sensitive skin. I would say it's effective and I would defiantly use again!
Abi B.
This is my everyday facial cleanser. I use it every night and it helps control my break outs. It also removes all my make up so i never have to use a make up remover.
Pauline S.
Triangle, VA
I wish the bottle was bigger because this product was great! Light weight foam that is easy to rub on and wash off. No residue left over, just a nice crisp clean feeling. Keeps my face blemish free, especially being a make up wearer. No scent which is great!
Jordan C.
Fouke, AR
I use these Aveeno products and will never stop! They are so awesome.They cleared my face up overnight. The awesome thing about aveeno products is that they vanish old acne scars! Mine were seriously gone within two weeks!
angelica r.
I've only been using this product for a few days but so far it really has been completely amazing. After every wash my face glows and looks healthy. The best part is my acne is clearing up.
Allison S.
Modesto, CA
My face was breaking out really bad. Switched over to aveeno products and my face started to clear up within 2 weeks of use. Great for oily skin, clearing up your face and daily use. Less than $10
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is literally the only face wash I have used that doesn't make me break out. It actually helps my skin and I am currently acne free from this face wash. I will never use anything else. Been using for over a year now!
Kellie B.
Atlanta, GA
I use this product at night to remove any dirt or left over makeup, and also to help clear my face. Not only does it do a great job at helping my acne, but it doesn't dry out my face at all. Alot of the times many cleansers I use burn my face or smell like harsh chemicals. This is a very gentle cleanser, but still has medicine to help clear up any acne.
Jennifer E.
Lawndale, CA
I really like the smell of this moisturizer and the fact that it makes my skin feel smooth. However, it dried up my skin which made me more prone to breakouts and not to mention that I have extremely oily skin, so I was surprised when I experienced dryness.
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
I use this every night before I go to bed and love it. It leaves my face feeling soft and clean. I have had people ask me what cleanser I use because they notice how clear my face is, and this is what I recommend to them.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??