BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Mk P.
Coldwater, MS
I love this cleanser. It's light, oil-free and makes my skin feel wonderful afterward. I use it day and night, I've had no problems with my face drying out either. I also feel like it's helped even our my completion.
Anna P.
Eugene, OR
I use this every day and night for a simple face wash. It always leaves my skin feeling very clean and refreshed. I like that it is very gentle on my skin as well.
Shelby S.
Salisbury, MD
Hasn't cleared up my face all that much. Works okay for small breakouts but definitely doesn't prevent them. My blackheads are actually worse after using this and it leaves my face feeling wayyyy too dry and red.
Angela P.
Youngstown, NY
I just have to say I've been using this face wash for almost two years now and get complements on my skin all the time..when tragedy struck and I ran out and had to use another wash for a couple days I broke out and immediately when I went back to this product my skin was better!!! Love love love!!!
Ashley W.
Lakewood, CO
I have combination skin and this cleanser is perfect. Not only does it wash away the makeup with ease, but it is gentle, light, and doesn't dry out my skin or add extra oil. It's perfect.
Hana S.
Homestead, FL
This is such a great facial cleanser! I've never really liked foaming cleansers before, but with this one a little goes a long way! I use half a pump of this every morning & night and I've seen a noticeable improvement in my skin over the past 5 weeks.
Rachel C.
Love this face wash. It feels really gentle on my skin and leaves me face feeling fresh. The foam is nice because it's not a heavy product that dries out my skin or leaves any residue.
Cindy S.
To be honest, this product did not work for me at all. My friend told me I should try it because it worked well for her but not me. In my opinion it didn't clean my face properly. I still felt like my face was dirty even after washing it two times. In other words it did not do anything special for me.
Stef L.
I love how quick this stuff works. You definitely do not have to work it into a lather. It's light, smells great, and your face feels fresh after every wash! Also convenient size to pack on trips. Aveeno produces such quality skin care - it's worth it!
Tenee D.
Park Forest, IL
I live by this product. this has done wonders for my skin. I have a problem with oily skin but this product has kept that under control. I use this with the daily complexion moisturizer and my skin rarely breaks out
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??