BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Iridian Z.
Melrose Park, IL
This makes my skin feel so soft and very clean. As for breakouts I did notice a bit of an improvement however I have other products I enjoy more and I've seen more of an improvement with, such as the Neuteogena Acne wash.
Abi B.
This is my everyday facial cleanser. I use it every night and it helps control my break outs. It also removes all my make up so i never have to use a make up remover.
Pauline S.
Triangle, VA
I wish the bottle was bigger because this product was great! Light weight foam that is easy to rub on and wash off. No residue left over, just a nice crisp clean feeling. Keeps my face blemish free, especially being a make up wearer. No scent which is great!
Jennifer E.
Lawndale, CA
I really like the smell of this moisturizer and the fact that it makes my skin feel smooth. However, it dried up my skin which made me more prone to breakouts and not to mention that I have extremely oily skin, so I was surprised when I experienced dryness.
Chelsee S.
Sandy, OR
I used this for a while and it seemed to be working alright and then it just stopped, my skin broke out and no matter how often I cleaned my face it wouldn't clear up, not too mention it dried me out. . . not a big fan.
Maddi H.
Rogersville, MO
I use this every night before I go to bed and love it. It leaves my face feeling soft and clean. I have had people ask me what cleanser I use because they notice how clear my face is, and this is what I recommend to them.
Stephanie C.
Rome, NY
This cleanser was okay. I was very excited to try it but I didn't notice a drastic difference in my acne and dark spots. I wish it worked out better because I was really hopeful but I don't think it was worth the buy.
Allison S.
Modesto, CA
My face was breaking out really bad. Switched over to aveeno products and my face started to clear up within 2 weeks of use. Great for oily skin, clearing up your face and daily use. Less than $10
Kellie B.
Atlanta, GA
I use this product at night to remove any dirt or left over makeup, and also to help clear my face. Not only does it do a great job at helping my acne, but it doesn't dry out my face at all. Alot of the times many cleansers I use burn my face or smell like harsh chemicals. This is a very gentle cleanser, but still has medicine to help clear up any acne.
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is literally the only face wash I have used that doesn't make me break out. It actually helps my skin and I am currently acne free from this face wash. I will never use anything else. Been using for over a year now!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??