BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Nicole F.
Kermit, WV
This is a great product! But it did dry my skin out a little bit oddly... I do recommend to others for the simple fact that the problem is just my skin not the product
Shannan M.
San Diego, CA
I'm a big fan of Aveeno products - they work well, are inexpensive - and are gentle on my sensitive skin. This particular formula isn't my favorite though. I don't feel like it did much for my skin. Definitely gentle however.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I enjoyed this face wash because it foamed up very easily and was easy to spread around your face without using too much. I enjoyed the smell and ultimately only switched products because I use a different product in the summer.
Joseph W.
Dundalk, MD
This cleanser made my skin feel super soft. It does not have a smell really at all. Simple to use as I use mine in the shower daily. My skin is clear and blemish free. I would recommend this product for people who have combination skin types of oily and dry skin.
Abi B.
This is my everyday facial cleanser. I use it every night and it helps control my break outs. It also removes all my make up so i never have to use a make up remover.
angelica r.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I've only been using this product for a few days but so far it really has been completely amazing. After every wash my face glows and looks healthy. The best part is my acne is clearing up.
Pauline S.
Triangle, VA
I wish the bottle was bigger because this product was great! Light weight foam that is easy to rub on and wash off. No residue left over, just a nice crisp clean feeling. Keeps my face blemish free, especially being a make up wearer. No scent which is great!
Jordan C.
Fouke, AR
I use these Aveeno products and will never stop! They are so awesome.They cleared my face up overnight. The awesome thing about aveeno products is that they vanish old acne scars! Mine were seriously gone within two weeks!
Lindsay R.
Sylvania
Really liked this! One pump was enough to clean my whole face, which made it last a long time. Very gentle for my sensitive skin. I would say it's effective and I would defiantly use again!
Iridian Z.
Melrose Park, IL
This makes my skin feel so soft and very clean. As for breakouts I did notice a bit of an improvement however I have other products I enjoy more and I've seen more of an improvement with, such as the Neuteogena Acne wash.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??