Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Breanna S.
Loma Linda, CA
I use this 2 times daily before bed and in morning , makes my face clean and prevents acne. Can cause dryness . Smells great . I like the foam. I like that it's soap and oil free.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is great just make sure to have a great moisturizer because it can be drying on my combination skin . I actually like the leather it makes but if you don't like foaming cleaners this is not for you.
anna p.
mableton, GA
I am obsessed with everything from Aveeno. I love the smell of this product and how soft it leaves my skin feeling. I will continue to use this over and over again.
Brynn B.
Syracuse, NY
I have used this facial cleaner for the last 3 years. I use nothing but this aveeno cleanser. It keeps my face from becoming dry and has helped prevent breakouts I used to have.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This product truly works. It's very gentle on skin but it does it's job and it cleared my skin in about two weeks. It did dry my skin when I started using it twice a day but after dabbing a bit of moisturizer on, my skin was back to normal.
Erika E.
Gilroy, CA
This cleanser removes make up and helps prevents break outs! I have searched for months for a cleanser that could take care of both in one step. Once I used this aveeno cleanser, I have not used another since. Gentle on my skin but effective on removing make up and preventing breakouts.
Sha D.
Oviedo, FL
This face wash is the one of my favorites I use it twice a day and always get compliments on my skin and the glow. Helped get my complexion nice and even. LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!
Alyssa B.
Greenville, TX
My favorite cleanser that has kept my face acne free. I used to get random breakouts all over my face and this product really helped combat it. I've been using it for years now! It's my go to face wash.
Tara H.
Farmington, ME
I usually use a cleanser that has a little bit of exfoliate init but i really liked the foaming action on this, it left my skin feeling clean i just over all really liked it
Kathleen M.
North Port, FL
This is what I use on my acne prone skin. I have been using it for years and it is a nice product. It helps a lot. Although I am trying to find more natural products, I am.nervous abut stopping this because it is a big help for my skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??