BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ana G.
This cleanser is definitely a favorite of mine!! It leaves my skin feeling clean and I feel like it has helped clear my fave and overall my complexion looks a lot better.
Missy D.
Maitland, FL
This cleanser is refreshing and light with a pleasant scent. But it doesn't do much in the way of exfoliation. I would recommend this for a light face wash for sensitive skin or healthy skin that doesn't need a lot of exfoliation.
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
It's gentle and fresh and it's the only daily wash I like for my face. It is not drying, and not slimy. Some cleansers are harsh on my skin, my face is sensitive, but this is great. And it keeps me free of any random breakouts!
Ellen C.
Nashville, TN
100% favorite face wash EVER. this is the only way to guarantee I don't get any pimples and I use it at night and in the shower. If I use different wash or forget to clean my makeup off, I get clogged pores all over my chin.
Emily O.
Sauk City, WI
I like this cleanser but I don't love it. I definitely feel like my face is clean after I use it but I have never noticed a difference in it clearing up my complexion.
Lisa K.
La Grange, IL
I have always had troubled acne prone skin and this stuff works great! It is very gentle for my sensitive skin and I have noticed a huge difference In my complexion my skin is soft and clear.
K C.
Westlake Village, CA
I use this when something has irritated my skin since this cleanser is so gentle and purifying. It's not my go-to because I need something stronger to fight my acne, but it definitely has its benefits as a gentle cleanser.
Kelsey D.
Las Vegas, NV
I enjoy this cleanser. A little goes a long way, it's gentle, and makes my face feel nice and refreshed! It seems to do a pretty good job of keeping my face clear also. Only complaint is that it doesn't do much to remove makeup so you will need extra steps for that.
Kaitlyn P.
Northfield, MN
Great stuff. Not overly drying, smells nice and doesn't leave a crazy residue on the skin. It's not the toughest cleanser but works great for every day basic cleansing.
Joseph W.
Dundalk, MD
This cleanser made my skin feel super soft. It does not have a smell really at all. Simple to use as I use mine in the shower daily. My skin is clear and blemish free. I would recommend this product for people who have combination skin types of oily and dry skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??