BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
May C.
I've been using this cleanser for over 15 years and absolutely love that is removes all makeup including heavy mascara and gel eyeliner especially smokey eye makeup. I have sensitive skin and love the salycic acid in this product. I think this cleanser is a reason why I still have youthful looking skin. I highly recommend trying this product. It is so light but is so powerful at cleaning all your makeup off in 2 pumps of foam. To remove mascara and eye makeup, I lather the foam onto my eyes, gently rub and let the product do the job of breaking down the product so all I have to do is rinse off. No rubbing equals less wrinkles! You HAVE to moisturize afterwards because it does cause dryness. I rather have a cleanser that cleans all the make up than ones that leave a greasy residue and still have eye m makeup left over in the morning!
Isabel V.
I have been using this cleanser for almost 2 years now because how effective it is. I love the smell and feel of this on my skin. It neither irritates my skin or dries it out. I recommend this to people who have oily/dry skin.
Ashley R.
Alliance, OH
I wasn't overly impressed with this wash, especially for the price over other store bought brands. I noticed no changes or improvements in my skin (blemishes, oiliness, dryness, etc) Can't say I'd seek it out to buy it again.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Decent product. The foam makes it easy to spread the product across the face. This has a slight medicinal scent, but not strong at all. I feel like this tends to dry out my skin a little bit which makes sense as this is to help complexion.
Sierra R.
I loved the consistency of this product. felt like it was really cleaning my pores. Decent price for drug store cleansers. After a while it left my combination skin very dry and began breaking out from overproduction of oils. If you have oily skin I highly recommend
Selena m.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this product so much! It's a foaming cleanser which is very easy and fun to apply, not only does it glide on smooth but you get to see the dirt/makeup on the foam which is very satisfying that your face is getting clean. It makes you face feel very squeaky clean!!
Mackenzie J.
This is my absolute favorite fave cleanser. I have been using it for many, many years. There are times I have tried other products but they leave me oily or extra dry. I just keep coming back to this! 10/10 recommend for folks to try!
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
When I cleanse my face, a lot of products irritate my skin and leave it red and warm. This is more delicate I guess but it still gets the job done without as much irritation. And it doesn't leave the weird film feeling after washing it off
Monica F.
I love Aveeno products. The face wash have my skin feeling extra soft. My skin have never felt so amazing! I have sensitive skin so I love that it not harsh. I follow up with the moisturizer just so my face doesn't feel dry.
Ashtyn F.
Denton, TX
Love it. Very calming for my skin. Doesn’t feel harsh but still feels clean when I’m done using it. It’s not super pricey and I’ve had the same bottle forever. It doesn’t keep all of the break outs away but definitely helps
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.