BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica W.
I used to use this stuff every single day! I loved it so much! My skin is super super sensitive on my face and not a lot of products work well with it. I got it at Walmart, it was definitely worth the price. For my skin, it dried it out after awhile which is why I stopped using it but for someone with not so sentive skin this would be great! It always left my face looking and feeling soft and smooth!
MaKenzie M.
Pleasanton, CA
I use this product every day, twice a day and I LOVE it!! It is light and clean, with no harsh smells or chemicals. It has a tendency to explode in suitcases, so beware when traveling. The price is perfect, and I highly recommend it to people with sensitive skin, dry, or oily!
Kelly S.
Fairland
I like this face wash because it’s light, airy and gets all my make up off! It doesn’t overdry my face or irritate it anymore than it already is. It pairs well with my Aveeno moisturizer. I’ve been using this face wash for a couple months!
Kelsie F.
Oak Harbor, WA
I like that it's a foaming cleanser, but this one burned my skin. I have very sensitive skin, but I also am acne prone and I was hoping this would help, but it just seemed to irritate and burn my skin even more.
Kelsy W.
Rockford, IL
I've used this cleanser for a while now, and I have to say it's my favorite. I have dry skin and it doesn't dry me out! It's a very gentle cleanser and my skin feels very clean after using it. There's little to no scent. It just smells very clean
Vanessa F.
Simi Valley , CA
Love this!! I use this every other morning/night. Never break out after using it, does sting the eyes a bit, but works amazing to clear up my skin! Highly recommend! Part of my daily routine. Smells amazing too
Taryn T.
Clio
I love this stuff it made my acne better. I found this stuff and bought it at Walmart. First time using it I used it for about a year. Yes very nice packaging. Yes it could improve better on acne solutions.
Deanna L.
I've been religiously using this cleanser for the last year and a half. Because it's a foam, it applies and washes so gently but definitely gets everything. I think it's helped my complexion a lot.
Bethany R.
Hudsonville
This face wash is very gentle on skin. Worked well for my acne. I have skin that dries out easily in the winter and can get more greasy in the summer and I felt like this helped to keep my skin fairly well balanced.
Shay 💋.
Rock Hill
This is an awesome product. It allows you to miss days, unlike other products. It really gets all the dirt and oil off of face. It also takes off make up pretty good.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??