BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Abbey A.
Bowling Green
This is the first face wash that I ever used and I keep going back to it now at 23. It’s gentle enough for my acne prone skin and I feel it works really well with my clarsonic mia 2. I buy a new bottle every single time I run out
Jen B.
Channel Islands Beach
My go to daily facial cleanser. I recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin. My face is always clear and it didn't use to be until I made this part of my daily routine. My son struggled with acne so I had him also start using this and now he has a clear face.
Sarah C.
Vicksburg
This product clears up your acne and it has the texture of foam, which is a lot nicer than most of the other products I’ve used. I got this product a year or two ago, and I haven’t stopped using it. It last for at least 5 months, which is amazing for this low price.
Kelly Ann P.
This cleanser helps clear up stubborn breakouts especially when paired with the moisturizer that is part of the collection. It is good for even the most sensitive skin, and does not leave the skin feeling stripped of natural oils. I repurchase every time I run out.
Jennifer G.
Hazleton
I absolutely love Aveeno & this stuff is my favorite. This is my regular daily cleanser. Regular use really seems to help stave off enlarged pores, blackheads & the occasional pimple....without being harsh or drying like some products. Effective & budget friendly.
Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
I hate this cleanser! I usually stay away from foam cleansers but a closer friend had recommended this to me and I bought this one and the cream cleanser from the same line. This foam cleanser actually made my breakouts worse (whereas the cream one didn't, it just didn't help them much either). I had used it again a few weeks later to see if maybe it wasn't the cleanser, but again I woke up with more little breakouts on my face from it. HATE.
Karina R.
Freeport, NY
This face soap works. It doesn't smell bad but I would have wanted it to smell a tad better then it does. One I first tried it, it really tingled and felt like it was working. But when I used it on the second try it kinda of felt like it was burning me so I don't really use it as much just sometimes here and there.
Nayma M.
Oklahoma City
I have sensitive skin and I was recommended this cleanser because it is supposed to be gentle. I think it may be too gentle. I struggled getting my make up off even after I took most of it off with a makeup removing wipe.
Kaila F.
This is a nice product for my sensitive skin. It doesn’t get 5 stars because I feel like I have to use 4 pumps each time to get enough product out to clean my face. Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Laila M.
Grand Rapids
This is an okay cleanser. It gets all of the dirt and oil off of your face, but I haven’t seen any improvement as far as my acne. I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks and haven’t noticed any improvement in my skin.
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Manteca, CA
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.