BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Veronica S.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product. I had really bad acne. All the other cleansers I used gave me allergic reactions on my face. I started using this product and I noticed a big difference. I combined it with other aveeno products and my friends and family noticed a big difference in my skin. I don't like using anything other than this brand.
Kathleen M.
North Port, FL
This is what I use on my acne prone skin. I have been using it for years and it is a nice product. It helps a lot. Although I am trying to find more natural products, I am.nervous abut stopping this because it is a big help for my skin.
Alyssa B.
Greenville, TX
My favorite cleanser that has kept my face acne free. I used to get random breakouts all over my face and this product really helped combat it. I've been using it for years now! It's my go to face wash.
Verenice V.
This is a very good product, its in my everyday routine when i wake up. I like how its a foam wash and has a very clean smell to it. Works really well, i like how its a more natural/gentle wash that doesn't leave your fave with any dryness. I recommend for others to try it.
Jade V.
Las Vegas, NV
I never had breakout issues until the past few years, and I'm so thankful I found this face wash! It's a light cleanser and doesn't leave my face feeling dry or stiff afterward. After using this, I noticed my face started to clear up!
Taylor S.
Blue Springs, MO
I have been struggling with my sensitive skin & breakouts for as long as I can remember. I am constantly switching face washes in hopes that I might find one to help me. The Aveeno clear complexion line has changed my life! My face is smooth and hardly breaks out anymore.
Romi G.
It is really gentle on the skin. It does dry out the skin a bit. I have combination acne prone skin and it has worked great so far. The foam washes off faster than others.
melissa c.
I started breaking out horribly, but have never really had sensitive skin until I turned 30. This is the first cleanser I've ever purchased from Aveeno and I must say it is amazing! It started clearing up my skin after about a week.
Alma S.
Wilmington, IL
I'm s big fun of aveeno everyone in my family use aveeno my husband, my son my baby they all use aveeno lotion. I used this product and I love it my face feels very clean.
Michaela E.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this cleanser. It really makes my skin feel clean and fresh. I use it every night/morning and it really gets the job done. It is a gentle face wash and I love the foaming aspect of it as well. This was my second Aveeno face wash to purchase and I am very pleased.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??