BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Erika E.
Gilroy, CA
This cleanser removes make up and helps prevents break outs! I have searched for months for a cleanser that could take care of both in one step. Once I used this aveeno cleanser, I have not used another since. Gentle on my skin but effective on removing make up and preventing breakouts.
anna p.
mableton, GA
I am obsessed with everything from Aveeno. I love the smell of this product and how soft it leaves my skin feeling. I will continue to use this over and over again.
Kathryn A.
St Augustine, FL
There is nothing else that keeps my face smooth and hydrated. I use this even when I am not breaking out. It keeps my skin clean and doesn't make my skin over produce oil throughout the day. It lasts for what seems like forever as well.
Sha D.
Oviedo, FL
This face wash is the one of my favorites I use it twice a day and always get compliments on my skin and the glow. Helped get my complexion nice and even. LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!
Sheila C.
Really really love this product , it has worked wonders for me and my skin. Its like heaven in a bottle I really recommend this product one of my favorites . I'm the type of person who deals with acne prone skin but this helps a lot !
Tara H.
Farmington, ME
I usually use a cleanser that has a little bit of exfoliate init but i really liked the foaming action on this, it left my skin feeling clean i just over all really liked it
Samantha G.
Fallbrook, CA
I bought this cleanser and the accompanying moisturizer and I love it! It leaves my skin feeling clean without being too dried out. It's gentle enough to use twice daily and I have noticed that my skin complexion is better since using it.
Crystal R.
I tried this cleaner after a really bad Seborrheic dermatitis breakout and wow! I am blown away! Within 2days my face was clearer. I will definitely be using this from now on!
Amy M.
Kokomo, IN
I didn't like it. I didn't feel like my face was clean after I washed with it and it felt like it left a soapy residue behind that definitely did not help with my complexion
Veronica S.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product. I had really bad acne. All the other cleansers I used gave me allergic reactions on my face. I started using this product and I noticed a big difference. I combined it with other aveeno products and my friends and family noticed a big difference in my skin. I don't like using anything other than this brand.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??