BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lynn R.
Love this stuff. So gentle on your skin and I had a noticeable difference in the way my skin looks. Smoother, less blemishes and not as red. Defiantly works. I love the Aveeno Clear Complexion Face Cream way more though. If you don't want to spend the money on both. Just get the face cream. ;)
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
My everyday cleanser. Never burns my eyes and cleans nice. Love the smell makes skin soft and nice especially at bed time. I use several Aveeno facial products.I love the wipes too.
Angela P.
Great cleanser. Others will notice the difference. My face's tone evened up during he first time. Take a break because not much change will occur if you continue using It like I did. I recommend this product.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
Having dry skin and finding a product that works without drying my skin out more was exhausting until I discovered Aveeno products! I love the foam I feel like it makes my face smoothr coupled with the exzema therapy lotion and my face no longer flakes!
Olivia C.
Mccook, NE
I love this face wash. I use it daily in the shower, and sometimes twice! It also doubles as an excellent makeup remover, it takes it off effortlessly. I won't use anything else.
Breanna S.
Loma Linda, CA
I use this 2 times daily before bed and in morning , makes my face clean and prevents acne. Can cause dryness . Smells great . I like the foam. I like that it's soap and oil free.
Carolina K.
Alhambra, CA
I love how soft this cleanser is and it doesn't leave my face feeling dry when I finish using it. It makes my face feel smooth and after using it for a while now, I can tell that it is helping me clear up my acne, but very, very, very slowly.
Erika E.
Gilroy, CA
This cleanser removes make up and helps prevents break outs! I have searched for months for a cleanser that could take care of both in one step. Once I used this aveeno cleanser, I have not used another since. Gentle on my skin but effective on removing make up and preventing breakouts.
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is great just make sure to have a great moisturizer because it can be drying on my combination skin . I actually like the leather it makes but if you don't like foaming cleaners this is not for you.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This product truly works. It's very gentle on skin but it does it's job and it cleared my skin in about two weeks. It did dry my skin when I started using it twice a day but after dabbing a bit of moisturizer on, my skin was back to normal.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??