BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Samantha G.
Hollywood, FL
Talk about the holy grail of cleansers! During my younger teenage years I suffered from mild acne and the desire to pop it all! Which left me with lots of left over dark marks. I have been trying natural remedies to cure it but nothing has worked as well as this cleanser! It really does help even out skin tone!
Deborah B.
Rush City, MN
I am 49 and have adult acne which includes a regimen of medications. With Clear Complexion I get even skin tone with a soft feel. No over drying and my breakouts our far and in between.
Natalie C.
This does absolutely nothing. it's more for those who don't wear make up and don't have any break outs, no matter how hard I rubbed nothing happened, my face didn't feel cleaner, it felt the same. wouldn't recommend for those looking for an actual cleanser.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really like this foaming face wash. It cleans well and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It works best in the summer or warmer months for me, since my skin is more oily at that time.
Hana C.
I really like this cleanser. I use it often, not always on a daily basis but it can be used daily. It helps keep my skin clean and fresh. My face always feels nice and soft afterwards! You don't need to pump it much either, one pump is usually good for me.
Julie R.
This face wash even removes makeup! I do not use a makeup remover first. I simply apply the foam to my dry face and massage all over. I go over my eyes, keeping them closed. Then I rinse and all makeup is gone! It's great for keeping skin clear as well!
Kathryn S.
Woodland, CA
I like using this whenever I feel like I need a little foam to clean my face. The foam spreads easily so I really like that. I like the smell of this and my face feels very clean when it's all rinsed off! I've been acne free so it must be doing it's job.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I like this cleanser because it helps my acne marks fade and it is gentle. It is a foaming cleanser that dispenses the exact amount you need in just one pump. For serious acne of course I recommend a prescription product such as Retin-A. I am a U.S. born african woman with medium-dark brown skin.
Sammi C.
Groveport , Oh
Very gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling clean but not dry. It's hard for me to find face soap that takes away the grease without drying my skin out completely and this works great
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
My everyday cleanser. Never burns my eyes and cleans nice. Love the smell makes skin soft and nice especially at bed time. I use several Aveeno facial products.I love the wipes too.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??