BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
Sabrina L.
fort worth
The product is a foam type cleanser, after applying It makes your skin feel really smooth and fresh feeling, I recommend it for washing dirt off your face and it leaves a nice complexion on your face, it’s what has worked best for me! Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Sarah M.
Forkland, AL
I've been using this product for years. It washes off my makeup really well and doesn't dry out my face. It used to be an actual foam but they changed it into more of a "foaming" soap. I preferred the actual foam but I still continue to use it
Olympia M.
Kingsville
I really like this product it feels nice on my skin and with it being foam though I'm not feeling as though my skin is getting too clean because I like a little bit of feeling like my skin is being exfoliated but other than that this is great!
Heather M.
Commerce City, CO
Cleanser come with pump to dispense. Works really well. Only complaint is moisturizer is necessary for my skill afterwards. Lasts a long time with once a day use. Packaging is great. Definitely will recommend to others and purchase again.
Becca A.
Arlington, TX
Really nice and gentle cleaner. Helps with acne. I've repurchased multiple times not and will continue to because the price is good. Typically I get it at target! I definitely recommend for others who struggle wit acne and need a soft cleanser
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
The Aveeno Foaming Cleanser is one of the very few facial cleansers that keeps my face clean, clear, and feeling rejuvinated. The product is fairly inexpensive and the bottle lasts a long time, even with washing my face both morning and night.
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
This cleanser is truly my go to. I try other exp naive brands and end up right back to this cleanser. It does the job without irritating my skin. My skin feels soft and clean after rinsing. I really can't ask for anything more in a cleanser.
Brieann O.
Ubly
I think this product is good at cleansing the skin. My skin does not get super dry when I use this product. My biggest issue with the cleanser is the pump broke and now I have to pull the pump manually which defeats the purpose of the pump.
Sam J.
Stockton, CA
This cleanser is extremely gentle and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, which I love! This was the first cleanser I've used and will keep purchasing the product. I purchased this cleanser in Target and it was inexpensive, I'd say around $6.
ally w.
Farmingtn Hills, MI
My mom introduced me to this a few years back, and I love it! It's gentle on my skin and the packaging is very nice. It cleanses my skin while being gentle. It's a good value for how long it lasts and I'd definitely recommend this to others.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.