BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

powered by

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Kyra T.
Nicholasville, KY
I love this face wash! It cleanses gently, fights oil all day, and fights acne without being harsh on your skin. I have been using this product for years. I am disappointed to learn that the brand is not cruelty free though. I am trying to make the switch and this will be a hard one to let go of.
Emily G.
Pompton Plns, NJ
I love this foaming cleanser. Its effective and really seems to even out my skin and my skins tone all while helping with little pop up zits that come along. Good value, and the price is always consistent. I would definitely recommend this product.
Reece L.
Philadelphia, PA
Excellent facial cleanser! I have used this twice a day for the past 2 years and my skin has never looked better. It's a perfect cleanser for those with sensitive skin that dries out easily, especially for those on topical acne medications
Autumn C.
Macomb , MI
I purchase this product at target for myself and daughter. I like how it feels soft going on being that it is a foam. My face feels clean after using the product. I like the light smell and way it is dispensed keeps my daughter from
Using too much
p s.
MY HOLY GRAIL CLEANSER! I just started using this stuff a few weeks ago, and instantly my skin started clearing up. The first time it kind of dried out my skin, but whenever i change cleansers my skin generally gets dried out. EVERYONE NEEDS THIS!
Brooke S.
Cullman
I love this facial cleanser! I have the occasional breakout and I find this cleanser to be highly effective! The natural ingredients soothe and calm the redness of the face and heals the breakouts quickly! I will be recommending this to my friends!
Samantha C.
Huntington, WV
Great gentle cleanser. I love the cream cleanser in the same line. This is a nice light change for every day. I bounce between the two, they keep my skin in amazing condition. I really battled with overly strong acne cleansers that dried out my skin and caused acne of its own. Love this!
Monique S.
I switched to this cleanser maybe almost a year ago and I can say that it has truly helped my skin. It's very light weight but it cleans my skin well, also takes my make up off. It does not have a harsh smell and it is very affordable. I am actually seeing results on my face! Love this product
Samantha C.
Omaha
Although it claims to have salicylic acid, it didn't help with clearing my skin. It's very gentle, which is nice. Good for sensitive skin. I have purchased this several times, but I would not recommend. I don't see a difference in how my skin looks.
Yvette W.
I love this stuff. I noticed my complexion was more clear and bright using this. It doesn't have a strong unpleasant smell like some of the others. The moisturizing lotions are more expensive than the face cleanser. But overall, I was pleased with the results.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.