BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sara A.
This just didn't work for me. I'm used to Aveeno being my saving grace (both skin and hair) and this... just dried out my skin. Every time I used it, I'd end up with dry, flaky skin. I'm not one to waste product, but I actually just had to get rid of this after a while.
Roxana M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this facial cleanser. It smells really good. I love how it makes my face feels after every use. I think it makes your skin look super clean and healthy. It is super easy to use and its very different from other cleansers since it is foam which is also fun.
Victoria B.
Jackson, MS
I like this but I don't like it at the same time. I don't notice it clearing up my skin and I also think it is drying up my skin some. But it cleans my face when I need it to do it does work.
Alyssa B.
I just recently purchased Aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser about a month ago and I love the results. Not only does it brighten your complexion but it leaves your face soft ,some face cleansers leave your face dry but I didn't have that problem with Aveeno.
Rhiannon H.
Poughkeepsie, NY
And I'm not just saying that to raise my badge score. I use this, the Daily Moisturizer, Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer, and Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser. I get breakouts still and I'm 27. This is one of the few inexpensive brands that helps me manage my oil production and flare ups at a drug store price.
Samantha R.
Prattville, AL
I have used this cleanser since I was 14 (I'm 28 now). It is a one stop shop for removing make-up and cleaning the skin. If I quit using it for as long as 2 days, I start getting break-outs again. I swear by this stuff! The key is to use it every night before bed.
Hannah A.
I have oily acne prone skin and this just doesn't do anything for it. I think it is because it is such a mild cleanser. It is only 0.5% s acid. It burns my eyes though and I never had a cleanser do that before. I use this to take off makeup. I wouldn't buy this again.
Morgan P.
Gainesville, FL
Love this! I have already purchased this twice. Great for sensitive skin and i have noticed my skin is very clear lately. Very gently on skin. I also love the packaging because it is easy to get the product out. I was definitely recommend for sensitive skin.
Lesly P.
Emlenton, PA
Nice wash! Good on sensitive skin! My face has red spots and is extremely dry in winter a lot of exfoliating face scrubs make my face red and this is the first one to gently clean my skin!
Samantha G.
Hollywood, FL
Talk about the holy grail of cleansers! During my younger teenage years I suffered from mild acne and the desire to pop it all! Which left me with lots of left over dark marks. I have been trying natural remedies to cure it but nothing has worked as well as this cleanser! It really does help even out skin tone!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??