BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lauren E.
This is my favorite far cleanser! It's very easy on my sensitive skin and I love how nice the foam feels. It does a great job cleaning and my ace feels fresh afterward with no makeup left behind
Sara A.
This just didn't work for me. I'm used to Aveeno being my saving grace (both skin and hair) and this... just dried out my skin. Every time I used it, I'd end up with dry, flaky skin. I'm not one to waste product, but I actually just had to get rid of this after a while.
Stacy W.
Greenville, SC
I will never go back to my old cleansers. I used this over at a friend's house when I forgot my face wash, and by the next morning, my skin was noticeably clearer. I, of course, bought it the next week along with a face scrubbing brush from Sephora and my skin has never been clearer. Added bonus, this stuff smells GREAT.
Lisa H.
Hillsborough, NJ
This is my everyday cleanser and I have yet to change! It's soothing and takes off all of my makeup. Leaves my skin soft and not irritated! My favorite cleanser by far for sensitive acne prone skin :)
Leslie L.
Good for overall washing face, makes you look like you're glowing, the foam is fun and i feel like you use less product since its all foamy rather than the cream cleanser. I would recommend it!
Christie H.
Cumming, GA
I have extremely sensative skin, so I cant use face washes that contain exfoliants. While at Target, I picked up a bottle of this Aveeno product and after using it for the past four months, I am hooked! It gently cleanses your skin without over drying. I love it and highly recommend if you have sensative skin like me!
Lyndee M.
I love this as a simple cleanser for my oily, acne prone skin. I like that it's a foam and I feel like it gently cleans my skin. I use this mostly in the morning. I've repurchased multiple times.
Megan C.
I love this face wash! It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin, while still controlling acne. It doesn't dry out my skin at all. I do still get the occasional hormonal pimple during PMS, but otherwise this works great for me.
Celia E.
Scranton, PA
Highly recommend this for sensitive or normal skin types possibly acne. It does not get rid of acne but it will clean you face. The only issue I had was the pump the second one I bought the pump would always stick. But that did affect my thoughts enough to lose a star.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
It's...okay. it feels as though it cleans my face and removes my makeup. It also keeps acne at bay, I suppose, I can't pin point it to this product considering I try out new products quite often. I am not a fan of foaming facial cleansers and will not be repurchasing any.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??