BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
HAIR +.
I’ve been using this off and on for yearssss. My mother uses it and so do both of my sisters. It is pretty good at keeping breakouts low. It’s very good for its low price. Definitely would recommend to my girls and guys with slightly broken out skin.
Brooke S.
Jersey City , NJ
This is my go to daily cleanser. I keep it in the shower and one bottle lasts a long time. I love that there isn't a strong fragrance and it is super gentle on my sensitive skin. I've repurchased this cleanser several times and will continue to repurchase!
Kyra T.
Nicholasville, KY
I love this face wash! It cleanses gently, fights oil all day, and fights acne without being harsh on your skin. I have been using this product for years. I am disappointed to learn that the brand is not cruelty free though. I am trying to make the switch and this will be a hard one to let go of.
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
One of my favorite face washes that I've been using for about 8 years now. Works great and never irritates my skin. It is easy to get it confused with positively radiant since the package is so similar but this is the only one that's worked for me. Love it
Allison P.
Edgewood, KY
I love this gentle cleanser. It keeps my face feeling fresh and it really good to my skin. It helps keeps acne at bay! I believe the price to be a great value for how long the product lasts and would recommend to others that struggle with acne.
Glenda B.
Lancaster, CA
Its a good cleanser super foamy. I tried out over my clean and clear cleansers. This felt more light and fresh but i felt not fully clean after a hot day with a full face though it felt more moisturizing so it depends on what you look for in a cleaner
Enfenittii S.
Ceres, CA
I love the way it smells and it does foam up nicely. I use it mainly at night before bed but when I do use it in the morning I don't seem to like it for my morning routine. But I love it for my nighttime routine. It's not too pricey either. I would recommend on trying it out
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Nice drug store brand facial cleanser, pretty affordable and there's usually a sale/coupon for it. Very foamy and easy to lather. Very gentle so good for those with sensitive skin. Doesn't break me out or over dry my skin after use like some cleansers.
Reece L.
Philadelphia, PA
Excellent facial cleanser! I have used this twice a day for the past 2 years and my skin has never looked better. It's a perfect cleanser for those with sensitive skin that dries out easily, especially for those on topical acne medications
p s.
MY HOLY GRAIL CLEANSER! I just started using this stuff a few weeks ago, and instantly my skin started clearing up. The first time it kind of dried out my skin, but whenever i change cleansers my skin generally gets dried out. EVERYONE NEEDS THIS!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.