BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
Keya T.
Just ok. Not a very powerful acne fighter, but also not too harsh of a cleanser. I have a couple breakouts here and there, and this cleanser didn't make a noticeable difference, so if I had more severe acne this would definitely not be the product for me.
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Awesome product been using it for years . Bought in the local Target store great value for the money spent I would buy again and highly recommend it packaging it's well protected against spills . Aveeno is awesome people should buy it and I truly recommend it
Melva V.
I love this cleanser. It 's smooth and leave s my skin soft not sticky. I will not switch cleanser . This is all i need .It works best with  Pro X Olay advanced Cleansing System.
Kelley H.
Elizabeth, PA
This is my daily cleanser! It prevents all of my breakouts and does not irritate my skin! You get high end results for a drugstore price and I love it! I've gone through at least 2 bottles of this already and I can see more in my future!! Great product!
Crystal L.
Orlando
I absolutely love this product. Nothing negative to say. I use very little cause a little goes along way. Leaves my face so smooth n soft. This product is by far one of the best face washes i have used. Highly recommended. I buy this once a month.
Shantelle B.
Thomaston, CT
Love this cleanser. It feels nice on the skin and isn’t super drying which is very important for me. I also have sensitive skin and acne face wash always burns but this one doesn’t. I really enjoy it and will definitely be buying it again when I run out
Olivia R.
Washington, DC
I've been using this products for years with no problems. The foam is light, non scented and gentle. You can buy this is nearly any drugstore. The bottle lasts forever too! I will continue buying Aveeno foaming cleanser for my daily skin care routine!!
Naomi H.
I love that it's a foam, but I think this is just a basic cleanser. I didn't see a difference from any other cleanser I have used. If you have clear great skin I think this is great. But it did not help with my acne and it did not help clear my skin. But my face felt clean after using this product.
Danielle B.
Boise
I bought this product from Ulta and while it gets the job done, I realized that I prefer a gel or cream cleanser over a foaming cleanser. I have not noticed any difference in my skin, other than that it seems clean enough after I use this product.
Kyra T.
Nicholasville, KY
I love this face wash! It cleanses gently, fights oil all day, and fights acne without being harsh on your skin. I have been using this product for years. I am disappointed to learn that the brand is not cruelty free though. I am trying to make the switch and this will be a hard one to let go of.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.