BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emalea H.
Love love this product will never change! It leaves my skin clean and fresh and not oily or dry! I've had such a hard time finding a face wash that worked for long term but alt his aveeno is the product!
Christina F.
I didn't see that it cleared my skin up during breakouts, but worked really well with evening out my skin when I wasn't breaking out. It kept oil down, but didn't dry out my skin. Also, it didn't remove all of my eye make up, so i had to use a make up remover before washing my face.
Tracey  S.
Ray, MI
This has been my cleanser for the past 4 years now. I randomly picked it up on a whim when I ran out of my oid cleanser. I love this stuff and don't plan on switching it. My skin is usually dry in the winter and oily in the summer so it works great for both. It's a bit drying during the colder months, but I just use a moisturizer and it works perfectly! It keeps my skin clear also, except during that time of the month. Nothing works for that, unfortunately.
Kimberly T.
Tucson, AZ
I love Aveeno foam cleansers. They leave my face feeling clean and refreshed without any residue left behind. This version helps control oil and the occasional break out without drying my skin. I love it!
Marie K.
Love everything about this product!!! It smells so good but not overpowering. It leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth. I noticed that my skin breaks out less since I've started using this product. I like that it is a foam formula which makes it so easy to work onto your skin and wash away! Definitely recommend this product!
Kat S.
I have found this product to be very gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it once a day because I have oily skin, and it is slightly drying, which makes my skin produce more oil. I'm a fan because it has kept my acne at bay, though I don't use the moisturizer that is paired with it.
Jess R.
Newell, IA
This product was ok. It didn't hurt my skin but I didn't feel like it cleaned it thoroughly. I would wash my face with this & when I'd use a toner afterward I would still see makeup on the cotton ball.
Deepika Y.
Atlanta, GA
I have acne prone skin with a lot of scarring. I needed a gentle with minimum harmless chemicals and I went with this. This was such a inexpensive product that served the purpose for me. It strips out oils off my skin and yet feels very gentle. I keep going back to this cleanser.
Olivia B.
Lexington, KY
Love this cleanser. It really cleared my face up in a matter of 2 weeks. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. The smell of very refreshing and I love the light feel of the foam. Definitely recommend to anyone with combination skin.
Raquelle C.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this product Aveeno has great ingredients in their facial products and I trust him completely this facial scrub balances out my skin minimizes my pores and makes my skin feel great
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??