BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

powered by

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Phedra J.
Everett, MA
I like this product but it personally doesn’t do much for my complexion. I feel like the foaminess of the product takes away from me being able to use it as more of a scrub like my skin needs. I would recommend but it needs to be used alongside another product.
Felicia H.
Glens Falls, NY
This dried my skin out so bad. It did help with the acne to a certain extent, but the dryness of my skin outweighed the benefit of the acne being slightly less there. I probably wouldn’t buy this again unless they changed the formula to a less drying cleanser!!
Rachel M.
I love this product so much! I've been using it for about two years now and I don't plan on changing to another. I have pretty clear skin already so I wouldn't be the person to ask if it helps with acne but I love it! It's a great price and you get lots of product. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jennifer Y.
I was getting some acne and decided to try the aveeno face wash. It works great! I have had very little acne show up since using it and my face doesn't end up all dry like with other complexion clearing face washes. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
I used to use this product daily and thought that it really moisturized, was gentle, and kept my skin looking healthy and blemish free. I don't feel that way any more and I'm not sure if the formula changed or my skin changed. But it is such a great brand, and a great product so I would definitely recommend it.
Fajr G.
I love this cleanser, I’ve used it for years. It definitely meets my expectations. The packaging is easy for you to get to your moisturizer it does not take hard pumps to get out and a little goes a long way. I always feel refreshed after I used it on my face.
Lara H.
Albion, MI
I've used this years ago. Though it worked well and smelled great, I have not repurchased. The price is very accessible and I bought it at Walmart. It was effective but didnt change anything spectacular. I would reccommend this to people with sensitive skin.
Amanda A.
This is a foam cleanser, but do not be fooled! This washed away all my make up without even using a make-up wipes before hand. It is affordable and can be found at most drug stores. I feel like it really does the trick to keep my face clear and under control.
Hannah J.
I only used it a couple times and it had no effect on me. My brother used it almost everyday though when he first got it and it ended up drying his skin out. All in all, i would say you could find something better for your acne that wouldn't dry out your skin
Grace R.
Moreno Valley ca
I am In live with this cleanser I always use it it’s special for sensitive skin so it’s tealy great it keeps my face glowing and pimple free and so soft I really recommend this product if u wanna get rid of pimples and have a clear face and glowing face
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.