BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Krysta W.
Aveeno is one of my favorite skin care brands. I love this cleanser because it is so gentle! All of their products feel natural and hydrating. Definitely recommend, along with Aveeno's moisturizing body lotion
Kyla R.
Hooksett, NH
This product worked wonders on my skin! It was sensitive enough not to bother my skin, but strong enough to clear my skin! It took a week or two for me to start seeing results, but it was worth it. I use it once a day, when I take a shower!
Patricia C.
I used this cleanser before I found my current favorite. I feel like I used it because I trust Aveeno, but I just didn't love it. Additionally, the scent was not ideal for me (not really a major scent, just a hint of something that I don't like). As a cleanser, it was okay, nothing special.
Erin C.
I loved the foaming part of this cleanser! It had a pleasant smell and overall worked well. I wish it took off a bit more of my makeup though. Even after using a makeup wipe I feel like it left some behind.
Daisy N.
I have been using this cleanser for a few years now. I like it because it is gentle but does the job of clearing the skin. I like that it is a foam and lathers really well, with just a few pumps. I will definitely continue to use it.
wendy w.
Riverside, CA
When I first switched, it felt drying on my sensitive skin. I even broke out a bit...but after sticking with it and using it for a couple months, I love it! Feels very refreshing. I love the foam cleanser.
Paris B.
Lafayette, LA
Not something that I love, but I like it. It's soft and gentle on the skin, but it didn't do what I needed done...get rid of my dark spots. But I would recommend it to someone with slight hyperpigmentation.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
I love this facial cleanser because it makes my skin soft, bright and clear every morning! I usually use this every other day and alternate it with the aveeno facial pads! Aveeno has great products at a good price! I love that you can buy these at supermarkets, drugstores and SAMs and Costco!
Kimberly T.
Tucson, AZ
I love Aveeno foam cleansers. They leave my face feeling clean and refreshed without any residue left behind. This version helps control oil and the occasional break out without drying my skin. I love it!
Emalea H.
Love love this product will never change! It leaves my skin clean and fresh and not oily or dry! I've had such a hard time finding a face wash that worked for long term but alt his aveeno is the product!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??