BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Anne Marie W.
Raleigh, NC
I really really liked this product....for the first week. I had a horrible reaction to it and my face was bright red and burned like it was on fire. My face was extremely swollen and in pain for hours. I liked it for the short time I was able to use it, just wish my face wasn't so sensitive to it!
Hannah B.
Porter Ranch, CA
I get acne on my forehead and chin and my Derm recommended this face wash to me and omg I love it! My skin is pretty clear now! I feel more confident now for sure. It's great for oily combo sensitive skin. It never dries out my face in fact it actually balanced my skin! Overall I am extremely happy my Derm informed me of this miracle!
Antoinette A.
Longview , WA
My first aveeno product I ever tried that made me fall in love with this brand and everything they make. The foam is what makes this cleanser thee best! Smell is great. Leave skin feelings super fresh and soft.
Kate B.
Towson, MD
I've probably tried so many face washes in my 22 years of existing lol. It seemed like whenever I could get "used" to a particular type of face wash, my face would just start to break out again. However, I've been using this product for about two months and it's certainly cleared my breakouts. I love it. It's great for dry and sensitive skin too.
Nisma M.
I use this every morning and I'm being completely honest when I say I'd be lost without it. Every morning I wake up and I use this cleanser to clean my face, and it's very gentle on my skin, which is very sensitive. I recommend this product for those who has acne prone skin or sensitive skin.
Sophia R.
This cleanser is so gentle & soothing on the face. I think this would even be a great acne wash for someone with sensitive skin. The foam feels light and the soy leaves skin feeling moisturized and super soft.
Nina G.
Pasadena, CA
I use this face wash every night before bed time, and it really is helping prevent breakouts. The pump delivers the perfect amount of foam to wash your face with, and the product itself stays bubbly and foamy when you add water too. The perfect gentle cleanser that doesn't dry out your skin.
Krysta W.
Aveeno is one of my favorite skin care brands. I love this cleanser because it is so gentle! All of their products feel natural and hydrating. Definitely recommend, along with Aveeno's moisturizing body lotion
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
I've tried this before, but it is just not compatible with my sensitive skin. The smell is nice, and the foam lathers so well. But I just can't have a reaction every time I was my face. If your skin isn't incredibly sensitive like mine, though, this could be great for you, as the price is right.
Kyla R.
Hooksett, NH
This product worked wonders on my skin! It was sensitive enough not to bother my skin, but strong enough to clear my skin! It took a week or two for me to start seeing results, but it was worth it. I use it once a day, when I take a shower!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??