BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rachel O.
I enjoy this cleanser! Although there are some draw backs to it. First, if I use it too often it causes my skin to have a reaction and get all red and stiff. Second, it usually causes my fave to become dry rather than fully feeling exfoliated and clean.
Carlie E.
This cleanser in particular was recommended by my dermatologist and I have had less break outs since I began using it in March 2012. I use a lot of Aveeno products recommended by my derm because they are good for sensitive skin. Not only does it clean the dirt and oil away, it also moisturizes your skin!!
Emily M.
Aldie, VA
This is a solid cleanser. The price is right, and it leaves a nice, clean feeling. My husband has pretty sensitive skin and also likes this product. My skin is very normal (not dry or oily) and this product keeps it that way while also making it clean.
jeniffer v.
I honestly have this foam washer but never use it. It smells great but when I'm washing my face with it and it feels like it doesn't really deep clean. I have heard its great though but doesn't really catch my attention.
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I used to be obsessed with the ole henriksen foaming wash but this is a pretty similar replacement! I really like this face wash and feel like it has helped make an improvement with my skin. And the price is affordable!
Anne Marie W.
Raleigh, NC
I really really liked this product....for the first week. I had a horrible reaction to it and my face was bright red and burned like it was on fire. My face was extremely swollen and in pain for hours. I liked it for the short time I was able to use it, just wish my face wasn't so sensitive to it!
Shannon A.
I thoroughly enjoy this cleanser! It's really gentle on my sensitive skin and never causes irritation! It has relatively good ingredients. My skin really feels nice and clean after I finish using this cleanser!'
Ashley R.
Mcallen, TX
I really liked this cleanser. I have extremely sensitive acne prone skin. This cleanser is so gentle and light. It is very refreshing and love the fact that it foams up, it makes washing your face less of a hassle.
Lauren B.
Kansas City, KS
I used this every day for at least 6 months. It is gentle and it gets the job done, but I guess I wasn't super impressed by it. It's okay, just nothing super special. Most likely won't clear up your acne, either.
Sophia A.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the Aveeno foaming cleanser! It's very gentle on your skin and it leaves your skin clean and clear without stripping your skin of essential moisture. I also like the fact that the fragrance is very light and it doesn't smell like I've washed my face with perfume. X-D (you know the ones ladies)
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??