BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Izobel B.
Pasco, WA
I love this. I'm a sensitive skinned girl and have rosacea and Aveeno cleansers and moisturizers never do me wrong. I've been buying Aveeno for over a decade and this specific cleanser is so light weight but SO powerful. Without drying the skin or irritating. I love it!
Tiffany S.
Fergus Falls
I thought this cleanser could of been more moisturizing because by skin felt a little dry after using it. This did however help me keep my spots at bay. I would recommend taking off your makeup before using this product, because it's not ment to take off makeup.
Rebecca C.
Love this product is not harsh on the skin and contains salicylic acid which helps treat acne and can usually dry skin but it didn't dry mine with this product. I have repurchased many times and it makes my skin hydrated and does start to clear any breakouts immediately.
Jazzie D.
Ojai, Ca
I started using this product and I love it. it's one of my favorites. It is very gentle on the face and it feels really smooth after using it. It did meet my expectations. It is not pricey at all and I would buy this product again. I would recommend this product to anybody.
Jasmine S.
Hannibal, MO
I used this before switching to another brand, it worked for that extra clean feeling I was looking for but as my skin changed, the product no longer agreed with my face. It didn't do much for the oily parts of my face but left a film while the rest of my face felt soft.
Cynthia T.
I loved this cleanser! It was such a gentle salicylic acid cleanser that I never had any issues with dry patches or irritation, especially since I have very sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this to friend. Aveeno is also one of my favorites Skin care brands
Megan D.
Dinuba
It's a good cleanser and it's fun that it's foam. I'm a repeat user of this product and it's pretty effective. You won't see it right away it it's good. That packaging is ok but I wish I can put it in the shower more cause the nozzle gets clogged with water sometimes.
Kylee H.
Hudsonville, MI
Aveeno has a ton of great products. I like this product but feel as if it is a weird consistency of not being foamy enough and too liquidy. I purchased this at our local grocery store. I also packed it to travel and that was a bad idea because it leaked all over my stuff.
Emily P.
Vancouver, WA
This was the first cleanser I ever started using when I was in middle school and it kept my face so damn clear! I didn't have any break outs until I started to wear heavier make up and using different cleansing products. I still go back to this cleanser after 9 years
Analisa M.
This is the only drugstore face wash I genuinely trust. It's a soft foam without harsh chemicals which is great for my sensitive skin. Keeps my face clear and no bad reactions. The only downside is my skin will dry out in the winter but that's why I always moisturize!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.