BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Brooke P.
Jonesboro
i like this facial cleanser a lot because it’s a foam which makes it feel light on my face as i’m washing it. this is one of those facial cleansers that leaves your face feeling squeaky clean! it’s a great product for its price, and you can easily find it at drugstores. i purchased mine at kroger. i don’t use it every single day just because it contains salicylic acid and i don’t want my face to dry out. but when i do use it, i love it. my boyfriend even started using it and he likes it a lot too!
Marisa C.
Philadelphia
I like this cleanser a lot. It works really well when you want to just give your face a quick cleanse. It definitely is not the BEST foaming cleanser I've used but definitely worth buying if your skin needs a quick pick-me-up! 💕 Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Elise N.
Dallas, TX
I love love love this facial cleanser! It doesn't dry out my skin but still prevents blemishes. My previous cleanser was discontinued and after spending $100 on other products that didn't work well for my sensitive skin, I finally found this one!
dalitza M.
dardanelle
Lo uso en las mañanas y en la noche pero siento que me reseca tanto la piel pero de todos modos lo sigo usando porque me gusta cuando me lo aplico se siente tan fresco, no sé si es que estoy usando el que no es adecuado para mi tipo de piel,
Becca W.
Cynthiana, KY
I’m always a little weary about trying new #cleansers because I have #sensitive skin and tend to break out easily. I was pleasantly surprised to find this cleanser really gentle on the skin and it did not break me out! This will currently be my go-to cleanser for awhile! The foaming action makes it really easy to put on and wash off! If I had to change anything, the foaming isn’t very thick. So, you have to pump 2-3 times to get enough to wash your face with. Try it out!
Sarah C.
Warren, OH
I really enjoyed using this product and I still use it. I buy it at target for relatively cheap. I think that the foam texture really helps to clear out the pores because my face stays clear majority of this time when using this product.
SARAH F.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this cleanser, because it's foamy.  I only use foamy soaps, and this leaves my face feeling clean & smooth.  You only need about 3 pumps and you're good to go. I just wish it took of my mascara better.
Shelby S.
Webb city
I liked this at first. It made my face feel clean but after the first couple uses it started to break me out very badly. Maybe my skin is just too sensitive for it. I would recommend to others if you don’t have such sensitive skin!
Natalia A.
Lubbock, TX
If your looking for a gentle facial cleanser this is the one for you! It doesnt have any harsh fragrances or scents, so its perfect for sensitive skin. If your looking for a cleanser with no beads or any of those scratchy things found in facial cleansers
Abbey A.
Bowling Green
This is the first face wash that I ever used and I keep going back to it now at 23. It’s gentle enough for my acne prone skin and I feel it works really well with my clarsonic mia 2. I buy a new bottle every single time I run out
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.