BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Erbas S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used this all the time as a teen growing up with cystic acne and sensitive skin. I loved the way that it felt on my skin and left a smooth and healing feel after use. The pump is nice and keeps the product clean so bacteria won't transfer between the hands and the pump.
Elizabeth M.
I started using this product because I was on accutane and it was really gentle on my sensitive skin, and it did a really nice job of clearing up any oil or dirt that had built up throughout the day. It also did a great job of not irritating my skin and is reasonably priced
Nadine K.
Ann Arbor, MI
This really clears up my skin but is not too harsh. It is great for getting rid of breakouts, especially because it contains salycilic acid. I always used it in conjunction with an oil-free moisturizer with SPF 30 and it makes my skin feel fresh at the start of every day.
Rachel B.
My mom got me hooked on this.  I used it every day and it lasts probably for 2 months.  It's very effective.  Careful when traveling with it because for some reason it leaks.  I usually take this from my moms closet or get it at target.
Katherine V.
Orlando, FL
This foam cleanser works great! I usually use it at night and it takes away all the make up off my face as long as oil since I have oily skin. It feels refreshing.
Dee R.
I love this light foam cleanser. I doesn't feel like it's stripping the oils from your skin but still cleans it effectively. It washes off easily and leaves my skin feeling clean and not dry. It's a reasonable price and available at most drug and big box stores. My only con is that I don't like the soapy scent.
Fajr G.
I love this cleanser, I’ve used it for years. It definitely meets my expectations. The packaging is easy for you to get to your moisturizer it does not take hard pumps to get out and a little goes a long way. I always feel refreshed after I used it on my face.
Marissa A.
Island Park, NY
Great product for sensitive skin. Does not cause irritation and is okay to be used more than once a day, unlike exfoliants. Works great for getting off troublesome eye makeup without turning your eyes bright red and making your eyes sting from scrubbing hard.
Christina J.
Houston
I have used this cleanser for years and will continue to do so. I have never loved a face cleanser more. This is a great everyday, gentle cleanser that does well in removing your makeup too. Highly recommend to anyone with combination skin, like myself!
Himara K.
This cleanser has really kept my blackheads at bay. I love how gentle this wash it. It is amazing at removing my makeup too. My only complaint is that it is very drying right after using it. The pump also gets stuck sometimes but overall, great wash.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??