BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kaitlin A.
This was a decent cleanser, but I don't think it had enough scrubbing power for my skin type. Also, it really stings if you get it anywhere near your eyes and it tastes horrible, so be careful not to let it get in your mouth even when you are rinsing it off. The first time I traveled with it the pump got stuck in the down position and now I have to lift it up every time I want to pump it which is just annoying. I probably will try something else next time, but only because I did not particularly love it.
Judy L.
I usually use a brand called NuSkin, which you can't get in stores and when I ran out, I was in desperate need of a cleanser while I waited for my new shipment. It was great. I have sensitive skin and only use all natural products so I was nervous that My skin would react badly to it. It was awesome. No reaction.
Rose B.
My face feels so fresh after using this foam. Aveeno products are always gentle. Be careful though, this is not a cleanser you want to leave on your face. It cleans very well, but if you leave it on you might feel stinging.
N M.
Riverdale, GA
Makes my acne-prone skin feel smooth and it smells great! There's no greasy build-up after cleansing, but I do take care to use sparingly or else it, like many cleansers, will dry out my skin and cause further breakouts.
Autumn S.
Barnesville, OH
I have been using this product for about three weeks now and I absolutely love it! I noticed a change in my complexion after the first few uses and I have been only seeing improvement since. I use this in combination with the Clear Complexion Moisturizer. It really helps with the severe period breakouts.
Mahrukh K.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the only facial cleanser that treats acne and blemishes, cleans properly, and doesn't dry out my skin! I have tried Neutrogena, Clean & Clear etc. and always go back to this! It is great for sensitive skin also.
Sarina G.
I LOVE this cleanser. The foam is perfect for those with oily skin like me! It also has acne fighting properties that work wonders for me. this is especially because it's all natural so it works well for sensitive skin!
Susanna M.
North Pole, AK
This cleanser works great, removing all makeup, even waterproof, but not drying out my face. I alternate this cleanser with my more expensive cleansers. I've been using this for years and will continue to. I also appreciate that this doesn't burn my eyes and I can use it to remove eye and face makeup.
jeniffer v.
I honestly have this foam washer but never use it. It smells great but when I'm washing my face with it and it feels like it doesn't really deep clean. I have heard its great though but doesn't really catch my attention.
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I used to be obsessed with the ole henriksen foaming wash but this is a pretty similar replacement! I really like this face wash and feel like it has helped make an improvement with my skin. And the price is affordable!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??