BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Myleena J.
Champaign, IL
I use this when I don't have any more ambi facial cleaner. It works well and is very soapy which I love! It isn't too strong in fragrance and it is great for sensitive skin. It get me face clean and lasts a few months. Only one pump goes a long way. For 6-8$ I will recommend to anyone
Kemma J.
I use rhis every morning before I start my day. It's so soft on my skin and really help oily skin, so gentle and nice. Nice packaging has a pump to it. Very satisfied with Aveeno products and then one is no different. Maybe if they had bigger bottle I would give this 8 stars haha
Karin G.
Baltimore, MD
I love love love Aveeno! I purchased this baby at my local CVS store, since I needed a new facial cleanser. #1 this product doesn't dry my skin out like other cleaners I've purchased. And since I've been using it my complexion started to even out. I'm very satisfied with this purchased
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I don't think I've ever used a cleanser that made my skin feel this clean. This is a staple in my night time routine, after I take my makeup off. It helps get rid of any stray makeup or impurities left behind, and it cleans my skin, leaving it smooth, soft, and refreshed. I love it!
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
This was really great for my skin for almost a 2 years then my skin decided it hated the product and started really drying out and getting breakouts at the same time. I think it would be good if you could also use another facewash every once in a while so your skin won’t adapt to it.
Kristiah G.
I love this so much! The foam is very nice to my skin. My skin feels soft and smooth every time afterwards. I was a bit iffy with trying new things but I'm so glad I tried this. It helped prevent breakouts that I usually worry about, so this is definitely a great product for me.
Ana Cecilia A.
Chula Vista, CA
I purchased the Aveeno Cleanser as a support to my micellar water cleaning routine. Even tough I use it every other day (because cleaning my face with micellar water is easier) the days that I use it my face feels SUPER clean. I also think that is a great product for that price.
Haukea A.
Mililani, HI
This is my absolute favorite cleanser, I used to use Biore's charcoal cleanser but now I am never going back! This cleanser doesn't dry me out, has no harsh smells, includes salicylic acid, and I SWEAR it lightens my dark spots and keeps my face looking clear and fresh!! Big fan!!
Meghan B.
Liverpool, NY
I really like Aveeno products and this is a cleanser I'm adding to my daily routine! I have combination skin and recently, acne. This helps my skin and doesn't leave it dried out. I only gave it 4 stars because it hasn't completely gotten rid of my breakouts. The price is great!
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
This is my go-to everyday cleanser!  My skin still likes to break out even though I'm almost 30, and this cleanser is a safe bet for helping to stop those breakouts before or when they come.  It is very gentle and does not strip my skin, yet leaves it feeling clean and radiant.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.