BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Allison H.
I love the Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser. It's extremely effective in clearing up breakouts & with regular use, prevents future breakouts. I recently switched to a different face wash on a whim & two days later I was already starting to break out. I switched back to this glorious foam and I could already see a noticeable difference a day later. I highly recommend this product. It's so gentle on my super sensitive, redness-prone skin.
Stephanie R.
This product leaves my face very soft and smooth. I use it to get rid of any makeup left over from using makeup wipes. I know it isn't a makeup remover but it leaves my face feeling fresh and makeup free. Do not use every day only when needed, it may dry your face.
Kiersten B.
Elizabethtown, IN
I used to struggle with acne, I'm a teen so it's pretty common. I tried this just once and instantly felt relief for my skin. This isn't harsh, it's gentle. You also get a really good clean feeling! Used with the Aveeno clear complexion moisturizer my skin is 100%!
Andrea W.
Ragland, AL
I use this every other day and my face is so much softer and it has really helped control my breakouts as well. I love that this product works and is good for sensitive skin. I also love that half a pump is all I need! A little truly does go a long way! This will last me a while and was very affordable! Way to go Aveeno!
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
I used this awhile back when I was still having a lot of breakouts and this really helped to clear out a majority of the blemishes. It foamed up with the pump feature, so that was a step I could skip and the smell wasn't too strong. Really glad I used this. I don't anymore, but it really helped my skin when it was worse!
Lindsay S.
Mililani, HI
Very gentle cleanser, but I don't feel like it removes all my makeup, or surface impurities (oils/dirt/etc). I bought it when I ran out of my regular face wash and needed something that could travel. Probably won't buy again.
Bailey M.
So so so so GOOD! Left my skin clean and not dry because that can happen. I base my face wash on mostly how my skin feels afterwards. I don't use this everyday...that seems to keep the product working better. I noticed if I use too often it doesn't feel as clean. Just a personal feeling :) But if you buy you won't regret!
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
I love how gentle this is on your face. It has a really light fragrance and does a good job of not over drying the skin. You can find this product anywhere. So if you fall in love you will have access to get more when you run out.
Katy S.
Akron, OH
I have very sensitive skin which breaks out easily so it is hard to find something that works and I heard great things about this cleanser! Unfortunately after using this a few times it really dried out parts of my face and gave me a weird texture to my skin that took a lot of exfoliating for a few weeks to get rid of. :|
Diamond G.
New Orleans, LA
I used this product for my night and day routine. There's actually a good amount of product provided in the bottle that lasts for a month. This actually was my first time using the product. It was inexpensive but when I continuously used it I would break out more.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??