BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Shannon M.
Amsterdam , NY
I liked the aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser for its skin clearing effect and for the gentleness on my skin. It didn't dry it out either which is a huge plus. Only negative is that I used up the product so quickly.. Didn't last as long as I thought it would.
Heather T.
Grand Rapids , MI
My shower face wash. Every time I jump in the shower I wash my face with this wash. It is perfect for sensitive skin., it is very gentle on my face. Good value. I wish the bottle was set up different because I always feel like I am wasting the bottom 1/8 of the bottle
Katie S.
Because this is a foam cleanser, it doesn't have as great of an effect as liquid cleansers. It's just air and suds. I was gifted this product and used it all up, but would never actually buy it. The pump also is cheap and terrible. Every time I would pump I would have to pull back up on the pump or else it would be stuck down. It got more difficult as time went on.
Brianna S.
Crocker , MO
I always had great, clear skin until I had my son about a year ago. I started getting more and more break outs and my skin tone just wasn't even. I started using the clear complexion line a couple months ago and omg! I love it and my skin looks and feels amazing
Katie S.
Marlton, NJ
I have been using this line for years. When I stray away from it, my skin gets very angry at me. What I love about the Foam Cleanser especially is how gentle it is on the skin. I love the Cream Cleanser just as much, but this is great, especially if you are taking a shower after working out when you're skins already raging from sweating so much. It feels great!
Michelle T.
I am in love with this cleanser. It foams up on your face so beautifully, and it washes away effortlessly. My favorite part about this cleanser is that it feels so soft when you are putting it on your face, and it leaves your face equally as soft and refreshed after you wash it off. Can't live without it.
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
I like the Aveeno line of products. The Aveeno Foaming Cleanser is nice because it isn't abrasive or grainy and is gentle on the skin but cleans really well. My face doesn't feel "dry" when I am done using it like some other brands I have used. It doesn't take a lot to clean your face and it is reasonably priced. I watch for sales at Target and then stock up.
Whitley M.
Dallas, GA
Love using this cleanser paired with the matching moisturizer! Just one squirt lathers the face and neck! Really noticed a difference from switching brands from my last! I don't have acne, only blemishes, it's hard to find product not so harsh on your skin.
Andrea D.
I've been using this face wash in the mornings off and on for the past two years. I feel that it strips my face of any moisture, and it really doesn't clear up any breakouts I have since the salicylic acid amount is only 0.5%. How should that help with acne?! It's alright, but in the meantime I'm looking for a refreshing cleanser with natural ingredients.
Heather A.
Wilmington, IL
I absolutely love the aver I foaming cleanser. My face feels so clean and refreshed after I'm done using it!!! This is a product I can't live without. It's very gentle on the skin while still getting it clean. I'd say to leave this product just how it is!!!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??