BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser...
First of all... I love Aveeno products.... they are use to be awesome.... and I trust the brand.... this cleanser is super awesome.... gives great coverage, leaves skin smooth.. feel like silk
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
This is a very nice cleanser. It cleans my skin and leaves it feeling soft and clean. I usually prefer something that exfoliates my skin because I have large pores and an oily complexion but for a regular cleanser this will definitely do.
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA
I love aveeno. I usually buy positively radiant line which I love. It makes my face feel clean and fresh. I bought clear completion to try. It made my skin feel tight. This product appears to be for people with possibly oily SKIN - I HAVE EXTREMELY DRY SKIN. This is not the product for me. I have went by to other line. Product better for my skin. My girlfriend (who has oily skin)swears by clear complexion. I guess lesson learned was but the products for you skin type. I do not recommend for a person with dry skin.
Tarah T.
Piscataway, NJ
I can't live without this product. I use to get so many pimples and blackheads. Which would just get worse when I used really harsh, strong products that would dry out my skin. This product is gentle but effective. It has really improved my complexion and I can't live without it. I'm so happy that I can find such an effective product at the drugstore and not at some pricey department store.
Tara B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I really like that this product makes my skin feel nice and clean without making it feel dry. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this works great. I can use this product and know that I don't have to worry about it irritating my face.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
This is my go-to daily facial cleanser, leaves skin feeling very clean and clear. Genuinely like most Aveeno products :-) Probably average in terms of price, but still way less expensive than high-end products and does a good job on my skin.
Sarah E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this product everyday. It takes away all of the dirt and grime that has built up either during the day or over night. This product also helps keep my acne under control and will help clear any breakouts that I have very quickly.
Allison H.
I love the Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser. It's extremely effective in clearing up breakouts & with regular use, prevents future breakouts. I recently switched to a different face wash on a whim & two days later I was already starting to break out. I switched back to this glorious foam and I could already see a noticeable difference a day later. I highly recommend this product. It's so gentle on my super sensitive, redness-prone skin.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
I love using the products of Aveeno when you're washing your face in the morning. This product is very soft and very gentle. But irradiate but it was kind of pricey but it's worth it to buy it. I recommend people buying this product.
kirsten k.
This face wash was pretty good. didn't irritate my sensitive skin and didn't leave a film or anything on my face after using it. lasted a long time but you do need to use a few pumps to get enough for your whole face. one thing i didn't like was it didn't lather a lot which i usually like but it wasn't a bad cleanser.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??