Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brianna S.
Crocker, MO
I always had great, clear skin until I had my son about a year ago. I started getting more and more break outs and my skin tone just wasn't even. I started using the clear complexion line a couple months ago and omg! I love it and my skin looks and feels amazing
Heather A.
Wilmington, IL
I absolutely love the aver I foaming cleanser. My face feels so clean and refreshed after I'm done using it!!! This is a product I can't live without. It's very gentle on the skin while still getting it clean. I'd say to leave this product just how it is!!!
Katie S.
Marlton, NJ
I have been using this line for years. When I stray away from it, my skin gets very angry at me. What I love about the Foam Cleanser especially is how gentle it is on the skin. I love the Cream Cleanser just as much, but this is great, especially if you are taking a shower after working out when you're skins already raging from sweating so much. It feels great!
Michelle T.
I am in love with this cleanser. It foams up on your face so beautifully, and it washes away effortlessly. My favorite part about this cleanser is that it feels so soft when you are putting it on your face, and it leaves your face equally as soft and refreshed after you wash it off. Can't live without it.
Whitley M.
Dallas, GA
Love using this cleanser paired with the matching moisturizer! Just one squirt lathers the face and neck! Really noticed a difference from switching brands from my last! I don't have acne, only blemishes, it's hard to find product not so harsh on your skin.
Andrea D.
I've been using this face wash in the mornings off and on for the past two years. I feel that it strips my face of any moisture, and it really doesn't clear up any breakouts I have since the salicylic acid amount is only 0.5%. How should that help with acne?! It's alright, but in the meantime I'm looking for a refreshing cleanser with natural ingredients.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
It was an okay product over all… I used it for a period of time when it was on sale. It doesn't remove make up, you need to use a make up remover before to get it off. It left my skin feeling fresh. The only problem I had was that the foam pump stops working when there's about a quarter of the product left. It just begins to become more watery and it's really annoying.
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
I like the Aveeno line of products. The Aveeno Foaming Cleanser is nice because it isn't abrasive or grainy and is gentle on the skin but cleans really well. My face doesn't feel "dry" when I am done using it like some other brands I have used. It doesn't take a lot to clean your face and it is reasonably priced. I watch for sales at Target and then stock up.
Rockie S.
I purchased this cleanser in the combo pack with the moisturizer. After a few weeks of using it, I noticed that my face would redden and become puffy once I'd wash the cleanser off. If you have sensitive skin like I do, I would not recommend the clear complexion. It is a mild formula so you may want to try something that's not as strong and work your way up.
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
I feel like this foam gets rid of surface dirt and oil, but it doesn't dig deep into pores to cleanse and clarify. It does foam up well and does an acceptable job, but it's nothing special. I do have skin that tends to be more oily, so perhaps this product would work better for someone with less oily skin than mine.

I feel like Aveeno's Skin Brightening Scrub does a MUCH better job of truly cleaning my skin both at and beneath the surface and would recommend that product above this one.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??