BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Susan S.
I use this almost every day after I remove my makeup. It gets off all the rest of the makeup and I feel that it truly helps prevent acne and breakouts. I don't love the pump because it clogs up once you get towards the end of the product. Hopefully they've improved it. I've noticed a new pump on the product at the stores. I will keep repurchasing.
Kacey F.
Sweet Home, Or
I really do love Aveeno products but I have been using this for a long time and I still have little breakouts and some times my skin feels a little oily. I've stuck with it hoping that it would work better because I love that it foams and it lasts a long time. It also does a really good job getting all my makeup off and leaving skin feeling clean.
Kayla F.
Urbana, OH
I had this cleanser before and I really like how it's foam which has a different feeling than just basic normal liquid face cleansers. It also cleans better than most foam cleansers which is hard too find. It does clean the face and I have oily and dry skin. But for some reason it did sting my face after and during the progress of washing my face. I would recommend it but not if you have super sensitive skin!
Olivia F.
As far as face washes go, this is pretty good. It smells nice, and the foam feels really good on my skin. I did find that it doesn't take off all of my makeup, but it's a good option for days when you aren't wearing foundation and mascara. Makes your skin feel soft!
Kayla B.
Boston, MA
Gentle and great soothing scent; however it really didn't do much to clear my complexion. the foam formula also left something to be desired- I don't necessarily need to see lather to feel clean however this just didn't seem as effective- especially for the price. Aveeno is one of the more pricier drugstore brands and I don't always think its worth it
Sara K.
This is the soap that I bought for my daughter and stepdaughter. It is perfect for them. They are both starting to get blackheads, and I feel like this has helped clear it up for them. It is fun and easy to use for them because it is foamy. The scent is very light and clean. Aveeno is a brand name that I trust, so I know this is good stuff.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
It foams so it's nice to use and feels great, and more importantly, I have noticeably clearer skin. I already have pretty clear skin minus the occasional blemish, but every time I run out of this stuff, in the time in between me getting a new one my skin is noticeably worse. This face wash also leaves my face less dry than other face washes.
Lesley S.
I just started using this face wash and I'm a big fan! It keeps my breakouts under control without irritating my sensitive skin or drying it out like some other products. Definitely recommend for acne probe sensitive or combination skin.
Eleanor L.
Little Neck, NY
Loooooove this cleanser. I've purchased it twice and I never repurchase cleansers. It has salicylic acid, but only a very little amount, so is great for acne. However, unlike most acne cleansers, this one isn't as tightening or drying. That feeling of someone pulling your skin isn't there with this one. It also smells amazing!!
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
This is a very nice cleanser. It cleans my skin and leaves it feeling soft and clean. I usually prefer something that exfoliates my skin because I have large pores and an oily complexion but for a regular cleanser this will definitely do.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??