BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Michelle A.
Peekskill , NY
Love this foaming cleanser I purchased from purchased from Walmart . I love the pump which makes it easy to use . The foamy consistency is great and really removes dirty and oil from my skin . It's been almost a month and my skin has never looked or felt better , I have Natural glow .. so far so good
Kaitlyn A.
I have always struggled with acne on my chin. I would find face cleansers that would work, but then they would really dry out my skin. This is the first one I have found to clear acne, get rid of dirt and oil, and keep my face soft and moisturized. This mixed with the aveeno moisturizer truly does the trick!
Rebecca B.
I absolutely love this cleanser and use it as my daily face wash. It is very gentle, doesn't dry out my skin, and removes the oil. The product also lasts a long time. I use it twice a day and it lasts roughly two months. It even works well to remove my makeup. I absolutely recommend this cleanser.
Kaitlyn K.
W Bridgewater, MA
I've been using thus cleanser for years and it's just perfect for my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft instead of feeling dry and stripped. The scent is very light. I use this 1-2 times a day and love how it foams. This isn't going anywhere any time soon. This is a must have.
Ashley E.
Sacramento, CA
I haven't tried an Aveeno Product that I don't love. Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser leaves an amazing fresh and natural clean on my face. My skin looks healthier and cleaner in just days! This face cleanser is free of all unnatural scents and perfumes.
Aniya S.
I use this as a substitute for when my normal skin care runs out so I can just get through the week but it's a pretty gentle cleanser. However, it's not the best. That's why it's a substitute. It does keep my face somewhat clean but I have to go back over it and wash with clean dove soap afterwards.
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
I love this foaming cleanser, I got mine at Target. It is so gentle but it gets the job done my skin feels clean & clear after each use & it doesn't leave my skin feeling super dry almost adds a touch of moisturizer. Only issue is that after a while the pump would get stuck but I was almost out so its cool lol
Kate W.
Ashtabula , OH
Purchased this because I read that it helps with acne and gentle on the skin. Yes it was light weight and gentle but it did not help with my acne. Didn't dry out my face or leave it only though so that's a plus
Evelia R.
I've been using this product in high school and along with my acne medication it helped brit hen my face,clear my dark spots,and scarring. This product also help hydrate my date since my medication drys me out.
Sophie M.
Fort Worth, TX
I recently started using this product and it's great! I love the foaming bubbles. I always need a lathering cleanser to feel like I'm actually washing my face. Plus I use an Aveeno moisturizer after I was my face and the two products have paired together well which has improved my skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.