BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
I use this every day and I LOVE it! I have always had some problem areas, not major ones. Just zits that refuse to go away and while I was pregnant nothing helped! I have a clear face and it is never dry and feels AMAZING! I think it is not a bad price for the wonderful results I got!
Lisa L.
I have a combo skin that is acne prone but gets very dry during winter. I have repurchased this many times as the price is right and does whatever it claims to do: provides clear complexion. It helps reducing the amount of breakouts and does not strip the moisture from my skin. With my Clarisonic, they go together like a perfect pair.
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
I love Aveeno brands, but I wouldn't say this one gets the job done quite completely. One great thing about this product is that your face doesn't get dried out at all. The foam is so soft and works well into your skin. I usually prefer more deep cleansing rather than the complexion foam cleansing. I recommend this for the people who don't have as much acne or with combination skin. Its also okay for people who have dry skin, since it does keep the face very moisturized.
Hannah O.
milford, CT
I love this cleanser! I use it every night before bed with the daily mousturizer and have noticed my acne i used to have all over the side of my face has cleared up a lot and the dark spots have lightened. I still get pimples now and then but mostly due to hormones. This is great if you have sensitive skin but it can be drying if used too much. I would recommend applying a moisturizer after!
Brooke M.
I change cleansers all the time because I can't seem to find anything "perfect". This is pretty good. I have really sensitive skin and this does not irritate it at all.
I have really oily skin and it has been slightly better with this product. I have been struggling with more acne than usual and this has done NOTHING FOR IT.
If you have acne, DO NOT GET THIS
If you do not have acne, this is good for controlling oil and overall making your skin feel cleaner.
Abir J.
I personally love this to death!! I used to breakout so much and I tried everything. It's gentle on your skin and give is this even look. I got from Target for $6. After washing my face with it I put on aveeno lotion and I promise you my skin never been better. I've been meaning to write aveeno and thank them for great product.
Bethany M.
Kyle, TX
This is my Go-To cleanser! I use it morning and night. It gets my makeup off completely and leave my skin soft and healthy. I have combination skin so it is often broken out but when I use most acne cleansers it dries my skin out horribly. This does not do that! I use it with the Simple Moisturizer and the Garnier Dark Spot Corrector (great for acne) and my skin is consistently clear! It is amazing ♥
Sheila G.
El Paso, TX
I use this product twice daily, when I wake up and before bed. It's so gentle and soft on the skin. It does help with acne and makes my face feel so clean. I love it best when I rub it on with some tips of exfoliating brush. Sometimes I rub it on and let it dry as a mask then apply water to lather it up again and wash it out.
Gena T.
San Ramon, CA
I use this in the morning when I haven't worn any makeup for a couple of days. It is a very gentle cleanser and gets rid of some buildup. I favor cleansers that heal, and boost the skin. I find this doesn't do anything special, but I still use it when I need something mild.
Courtney I.
Madison, WI
This face cleanser is a light, airy foam that requires very little product to be used for a beautiful, effective wash (~1 pump per wash). I love the smell, the feel, and the after feel of using this Aveeno product paired with the Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer. Dynamic duo!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??