BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
julia p.
I love this face wash. I have tried so many cleansers but this has become one of my favorite. I have dry skin but also like to use a wash that will keep my breakouts under control. This doesn’t dry me out at all and keeps my face clear ! I also like that it is a foam wash. Your face feels so clean and fresh after. I would recommend this face wash because it is great and inexpensive !
Kora S.
Madison, WI
I've used this cleanser every morning in the show for years and its still my favorite! Its light enough to use on a daily basis and great for most skin types (my partner and I both use it and we have totally different skin). I would recommend a more hydrating cleanser for night time use, as this can dry you out a bit, but its perfect for mornings before lotion and primer.
Kasia O.
Aveen Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser is my favorite face wash of all time. For years I was trying products ranging from Neutrogena to Clearasil. But this Aveeno face wash is my all time favorite. I use it twice a day and my skin is clearer than ever! Speaking as something with both dry and oily skin, as well as acne prone. This is a great and inexpensive facial cleanser.
Evelyn S.
Baltimore , MD
This product is wonderful leaves my skin soft doesn’t over dry my skin and brightens my skin . I also love the smell I use a pea size amount twice a day morning and night with no over drying effect I would recommend great product.
Danielle C.
Hate this cleanser. This cleanser burns my eyes whenever I try to use it without even getting product in my eyes. It also doesn't work well as a cleanser it doesn't really clean your face but leaves it extremely dry and irritated.
Rachael B.
Thompsontown, PA
My skin tends to get more oily during the summer months which leads to more break outs. This foaming cleanser has been my holy grail thus far. It's formulated with salcylic acid but is gentle and non drying on the skin. It also has a lovely scent. I would recommend this product to others and will definitely be buying again.
Kelsea G.
 This product was very gentle. I sometimes have problems with these types of cleansers, because they dry my skin out but that did not happen with this one. I have not seen any major improvement in my skin's texture, but I have definitely had less breakouts.   Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Katie H.
Alliance
This product is one of my absolute favorites. It’s very soft on the skin yet it still gets the job done. It is also very affordable and again, has a little to no scent which is important for my sensitive skin. It also helps fade the look of blemishes in such a short time! Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Trinidad P.
I love this face wash. It is very gentle on the skin but gives you a good clean. It has a nice light fresh to it. I like how it foams up, but goes on alot without having to use to much. This makes my skin feel soft and clean. It also helped with the acne.
Taylor B.
Fresno, CA
I originally bought this because I needed an oil-free face wash for my eyelash extensions. I ended up really liking this product a lot. It’s not harsh on my skin and doesn’t leave me feeling tight and dry. I love that it’s a foaming wash and it works well with my Clarisonic brush. The size is good and the price is great.
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.