BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jayy P.
Beverly Hills, CA
This cleanser is gentle on your skin and scent free. Its's great for skin that is sensitive. My skin tends to get dry, but this foaming cleanser is gentle on my face and leaves me feeling refreshed rather than dried out. I think that it's a great product.
Kenneth L.
Akron, OH
Great gentle cleanser. Very light. Doesn't exactly clear your complexion as many cleansers cant do because the active ingredients aren't on the skin long enough to do much. However for gentle daily use it does work and is inexpensive.

Sometimes with foam pumps you cant get all the product out or the pump can break which leaves you at a disadvantage if there's still a lot of product in there that you cant "foam-up"
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I like this cleanser a lot. it makes my face feel refreshed. this was my first time buying this product. it was a little more expensive than most over the other ones. But it is from a good company. i wouldn't buy it again because it dried my face out a little too much.
Ellen H.
My HG cleanser. I have tried others, but I ALWAYS come back to this foam. Works great with my Clarisonic and helps keep my skin clear without being too drying. The fact that I've probably purchased 20 bottles of it should tell you, it's a favorite!
Kennia O.
Winnemucca, NV
My favorite face wash cleanser! I been using it forever and it's the only cleanser I love! It leaves my face feeling so clean and soft! As soon as I feel like I'm starting to break out I use it and I can definitely feel and see the difference the next day! Highly recommend this to everyone! ❤️️
Jaime E.
Des Moines, IA
I did not think this worked well for my normal/ combination breakout prone skin. I have at a few breakouts every week and this didn't remove my leftover (after remover wipes) makeup but made my skin a little tight. I use a BHA and then moisturize before finally using any treatment. This wasn't great for me, but I like the packaging as well as the price!
Dory A.
Johnson Creek, WI 53038
I love this cleanser ! I have aging skin and have breakouts from time to time Aveeno cleaned very well. Didn't leave residue. Also didn't dry out skin, that "tight" feeling. I didn't breakout either. I highly recommend Aveeno Clear complexion Foam.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
I've been using this for about 2 years. I do not use this on my face everyday because it can dry my skin out. But my face has definitely improved a lot since using this product. I recommend it to my friends every time they ask for a food facial cleaner.
Carlee W.
Nashville, Tn
It's hard for me to find a good, everyday moisturizing face wash due to my sensitive skin, but when my mom bought this for me to use I fell in love! It's great for all around use and leaves my skin feeling clean, not dry or greasy. Combine with the moisturizer and it's a perfect combo. Would recommend to everyone, especially those with delicate skin.
Taylor S.
Kenosha, WI
I just started using this this new face wash and it has really helped with my skin. I have very sensitive, dry/oily skin, and acne prone skin. It has really helped reduce the amount of acne that I have been getting and it has also helped equal out the balance between oily and dry skin that I deal with!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??