BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amber J.
AMAZING! I recently had a random bout with adult acne and was beginning to give up hope because I had tried everything! I went to the dermatologist as a last resort and she had asked if I had ever tried Aveeno. She then raved about how it helped clear and even out skin tone and that is was especially helpful to women of color. After a week I had amazing results and have been using the entire line for about 6 months now and my skin looks clear, radiant, and feels great!
Erica S.
I thought this was good for sensitive skins for sure. The cleanser gives a mild lather that is gentle. There's no harsh exfoliating beads or anything like that. It does not irritate already formed blemishes & it made my face look less dull and red. I didn't think it really helped stop my breakouts at all though. It didn't do anything but wash my face.
Ashley M.
I am a full time student, and work two jobs so I definitely know the definition of a busy schedule. But, I have always been the type of person who takes REALLY good care of their skin so it is important for me to have a cleanser that won't break the bank but will keep my break outs at bay. This one is the perfect match; the foam is gentle so it is perfect for sensitive skin but it still has those agents in it that will help clear up acne and acne scars.
Cindy L.
I use to use this foaming cleanser before until I ran out it. I liked it. One thing that I liked about it the most is that it didn't leave my face dry and tight feeling. It didn't make my face irritated which was good. After using it my fave felt smooth and clean. It did it's job. I'm an oilier person and acne prone btw.
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
When I was in my early 20s I had a really oily skin. Using this at the end of the night washed all the make up and boils away and leaving my skin feeling really clean. Right now my skin type has changed to dry skin on my face so I no longer use this because I feel that it over washing my face if that makes any sense.
Jennifer T.
It's been a long time since I used this. It's a very light cleanser with a pleasant light scent. I was having a very hard time with my skin at the time though and didn't feel like it was doing any good so I had to go back to what I knew wasn't making any changes. In all honesty I didn't really give it a fair shot.
Chinuea M.
Chickasha, OK
I have been using this cleanser for about 2-3 months and I have noticed very subtle difference in my skin's complexion. My skin at the moment has an uneven, kind of blotchy complexion. This product didn't really do anything for that issue, in my opinion. This is a very moisturizing cleanser and it does a nice job in cleansing my skin, but when it comes to acne, it didn't do much for it. It isn't a bad product, but they are better ones out there to use.
Gloria T.
Irvine, CA
Had a bout of my skin breaking out like crazy and needed something that would clear up my skin quickly while still leaving it clean and soft. This definitely does the trick! Have only had it a couple days but I can easily see the improvement it's making. Leaves skin feeling clean and light (especially if you use a cleansing brush) . Worth the try!
Jazmine S.
This is the best product for my oily skin and large pores. As soon as i began using this product my skin became smooth and very clear. I used to use clean & clear but this is the best for my skin. I apply it on my face, neck, chest and back!
Alethea D.
Dracut, MA
This is the only face wash that I've used that I've actually been able to see work in cleaning my face with noticeable blackheads suddenly disappearing, breakouts soothed, and noticeably clearer skin! I recommend this face wash to anyone that has tried everything, but still has trouble with acne and breakouts.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??