BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Michelle T.
I am in love with this cleanser. It foams up on your face so beautifully, and it washes away effortlessly. My favorite part about this cleanser is that it feels so soft when you are putting it on your face, and it leaves your face equally as soft and refreshed after you wash it off. Can't live without it.
Whitley M.
Dallas, GA
Love using this cleanser paired with the matching moisturizer! Just one squirt lathers the face and neck! Really noticed a difference from switching brands from my last! I don't have acne, only blemishes, it's hard to find product not so harsh on your skin.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
It was an okay product over all… I used it for a period of time when it was on sale. It doesn't remove make up, you need to use a make up remover before to get it off. It left my skin feeling fresh. The only problem I had was that the foam pump stops working when there's about a quarter of the product left. It just begins to become more watery and it's really annoying.
Rockie S.
I purchased this cleanser in the combo pack with the moisturizer. After a few weeks of using it, I noticed that my face would redden and become puffy once I'd wash the cleanser off. If you have sensitive skin like I do, I would not recommend the clear complexion. It is a mild formula so you may want to try something that's not as strong and work your way up.
Heather A.
Wilmington, IL
I absolutely love the aver I foaming cleanser. My face feels so clean and refreshed after I'm done using it!!! This is a product I can't live without. It's very gentle on the skin while still getting it clean. I'd say to leave this product just how it is!!!
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
I like the Aveeno line of products. The Aveeno Foaming Cleanser is nice because it isn't abrasive or grainy and is gentle on the skin but cleans really well. My face doesn't feel "dry" when I am done using it like some other brands I have used. It doesn't take a lot to clean your face and it is reasonably priced. I watch for sales at Target and then stock up.
Kari T.
I love this cleanser! I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding a face wash that does't irritate my skin. I use the face lotion as well as the cleanser and absolutely love the product. I will continue to buy this product and others by Aveeno.
Liliana  S.
Houston, Tx
I love Aveeno brand, this face cleaner is something I buy pretty often. I have pretty normal skin but, I do have pretty big pores. This helps my pores minimize. I use this morning and evening to remove any make up using cool water. You will feel your face a lot softer and smoothr. I also apply Aveeno SPF moisturizer after using this, they work great together.
Elly L.
Whittier, CA
I like the foam solution it still makes my skin feel clean and it feels smooth. My face looks radiant and the smell is very soft. Foam seems to be a quicker way because I have used cream cleansers which are also great but this just washes off in seconds
Jayy P.
Beverly Hills, CA
This cleanser is gentle on your skin and scent free. Its's great for skin that is sensitive. My skin tends to get dry, but this foaming cleanser is gentle on my face and leaves me feeling refreshed rather than dried out. I think that it's a great product.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??