BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hope B.
San Jose, CA
I LOVE this! It has really helped with my breakouts and is so light and refreshing. Big fan of Aveeno anyways for catering to sensitive skin but this is by far my favorite cleanser I've used. Light fresh scent, great cleanse, easy to use foam bottle-- highly recommend!
Laura S.
Salem, OR
I have rosacea and I bought this along with the moisturizer in a last ditch attempt to fix my acne bumps and redness. It DOES take several weeks if your breakouts are really bad like mine were, but after 2 weeks my bumps were noticeably reduced, now at 3 weeks they are pretty much gone. Even my red spots are reducing. I love this stuff and I'll never use anything else.
Shannon M.
Amsterdam , NY
I liked the aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser for its skin clearing effect and for the gentleness on my skin. It didn't dry it out either which is a huge plus. Only negative is that I used up the product so quickly.. Didn't last as long as I thought it would.
Toynga P.
Robinsonville, MS
This is the only cleanser that I have been using on my face since switching from other cleansers. I love the Aveeno brand and plan to start using more of aveeno products.
When my face start to feeling icky as if it's gonna break out,I run for my cleanser. I also use it about 3 times a day and also it's good for hair on the face as well. It will make ingrown hairs come out.
Brianna S.
Crocker , MO
I always had great, clear skin until I had my son about a year ago. I started getting more and more break outs and my skin tone just wasn't even. I started using the clear complexion line a couple months ago and omg! I love it and my skin looks and feels amazing
Katie S.
Because this is a foam cleanser, it doesn't have as great of an effect as liquid cleansers. It's just air and suds. I was gifted this product and used it all up, but would never actually buy it. The pump also is cheap and terrible. Every time I would pump I would have to pull back up on the pump or else it would be stuck down. It got more difficult as time went on.
Andrea D.
I've been using this face wash in the mornings off and on for the past two years. I feel that it strips my face of any moisture, and it really doesn't clear up any breakouts I have since the salicylic acid amount is only 0.5%. How should that help with acne?! It's alright, but in the meantime I'm looking for a refreshing cleanser with natural ingredients.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
It was an okay product over all… I used it for a period of time when it was on sale. It doesn't remove make up, you need to use a make up remover before to get it off. It left my skin feeling fresh. The only problem I had was that the foam pump stops working when there's about a quarter of the product left. It just begins to become more watery and it's really annoying.
Katie S.
Marlton, NJ
I have been using this line for years. When I stray away from it, my skin gets very angry at me. What I love about the Foam Cleanser especially is how gentle it is on the skin. I love the Cream Cleanser just as much, but this is great, especially if you are taking a shower after working out when you're skins already raging from sweating so much. It feels great!
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
I like the Aveeno line of products. The Aveeno Foaming Cleanser is nice because it isn't abrasive or grainy and is gentle on the skin but cleans really well. My face doesn't feel "dry" when I am done using it like some other brands I have used. It doesn't take a lot to clean your face and it is reasonably priced. I watch for sales at Target and then stock up.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??