BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
My favorite face wash ever. Makes my skin feel clean and keeps my skin clear. It's not the cheapest drugstore brand but it is cheaper than more expensive products which makes it amazing. It works way better than any $50 to $100 face product I have ever bought.
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
This is the most drying formula of face wash I have ever used. It will entirely strip your skin of all oils. If you have dry skin I would avoid it. The only reason I gave it two stars is because I’ve seen it work well on people with oily skin. Beware, people with dry skin. You either need to use this with the heaviest of face lotions or avoid it.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
I was so impressed by this product. I was using Shea Moisture bar soap to cleanse my face at night, and while it did a great job, nothing was helping my acne go away. Picked this up randomly one day after hearing good reviews. Its inexpensive and truly effective! I saw a difference after using it 3-4 times. It also has soy extract which help with scarring.
Larissa C.
Los Angeles
This foam facial cleanser is amazing! It leaves your skin Fresh and squeeky clean. It can be used as a morning facial cleanser or a night cleanser as well. It is super moisturizing, so don't be worried about this product drying up your skin. I love this product because I love aveno and the fact that their products are so natural and great!
Kora S.
Madison, WI
I've used this cleanser every morning in the show for years and its still my favorite! Its light enough to use on a daily basis and great for most skin types (my partner and I both use it and we have totally different skin). I would recommend a more hydrating cleanser for night time use, as this can dry you out a bit, but its perfect for mornings before lotion and primer.
Maria M.
Hillsboro, OR
This is my go to daily facial cleanser. It always removes all the oil, makeup, and product build up on my face that accumulates throughout the day. I love that it is foam because it makes it easier to apply to a larger surface with only one pump. After using this, I do have to make sure I moisturize my face thoroughly to avoid it being too dry.
Susan M.
I've been using this product for two years now. I must say it's one of my top favorites to use. Especially since my skin is very sensitive. I absolutely love how gentle and refreshing it feels. It's not harsh at all, it washes off nice and easy as well. I have already recommended this to a few people in the past year and they too love it 👌
Madison F.
Tucson, AZ
Whenever I catch myself breaking out a night or two of this facial cleanser clears me up right away. The only con is that when I use it every night my skin doesn't reap the benefits like it does when I use it when needed. I definitely recommend for someone with normal skin to use once or twice a week to keep any small break outs away
Juanika L.
Bronx, NY
I love using Aveeno products especially their face wash and body lotions. Having eczema and rosacea, Aveeno is very calm fragrance free product that is very light but effective on my skin. It keeps my skin moisturized and helps keep my skin conditions under control. I live buy this product daily and have recommended to many of my friends and family.
Caroline K.
I love Aveeno's Clear Complexion, I use it every morning. It really does work too. My complexion is clearer, my skin is brighter, and it even helped lessen the dark spots on my face. I would recommend the whole Aveeno line, it just makes your face feel great!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.