BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Abir J.
I personally love this to death!! I used to breakout so much and I tried everything. It's gentle on your skin and give is this even look. I got from Target for $6. After washing my face with it I put on aveeno lotion and I promise you my skin never been better. I've been meaning to write aveeno and thank them for great product.
Courtney I.
Madison, WI
This face cleanser is a light, airy foam that requires very little product to be used for a beautiful, effective wash (~1 pump per wash). I love the smell, the feel, and the after feel of using this Aveeno product paired with the Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer. Dynamic duo!
Gena T.
San Ramon, CA
I use this in the morning when I haven't worn any makeup for a couple of days. It is a very gentle cleanser and gets rid of some buildup. I favor cleansers that heal, and boost the skin. I find this doesn't do anything special, but I still use it when I need something mild.
jessica c.
Best drugstore foaming cleanser ive bought about 3 bottles its perfect i use it with a face brush and my skin feels so clean after but it doesn't over dry which happens to me with most products this one i haven't had that happen tone and moisturizer right after and I'm good to go
Jhasmine C.
Seattle, WA
This cleanser is PERFECT for my skin. I have eczema on my face and neck and so my skin can get super dry but when I use this cleanser before I do my usual face routine, it hydrates as well as work in the moisturizing process of my skin before I put any moisturizer on. It's perfect for dry skin types even though it could possibly sting a little if your skin is extremely dry. But I like to clean my face with this since it does not dry out my skin.
katie a.
I am currently using this. I love how velvety it feels on my skin. It removes makeup better than some of my more expensive face washes. It tackles the oil on my T zone without drying out the rest of my face. I've only been using it a few weeks but so far no complaints at all.
Sheila G.
El Paso, TX
I use this product twice daily, when I wake up and before bed. It's so gentle and soft on the skin. It does help with acne and makes my face feel so clean. I love it best when I rub it on with some tips of exfoliating brush. Sometimes I rub it on and let it dry as a mask then apply water to lather it up again and wash it out.
Anna D.
Queens
This product has given me mixed results. At first I loved it, it foams great and all and seems gentles enough without any harsh beads. My second bottle later, it was leaving my face super super dry after use. I still use it occasionally, but require much lotion after use.
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
I really liked how gentle this face cleanser is, but it never really worked on my skin. I've used this product for about two months and I never really saw any reduction in my acne. I think it's worth trying, but personally I don't think I'll be purchasing any more of this.
Katie R.
South Portland, ME
I love that this cleanser foams and I didn't need a lot when using it! Probably about 3-4 pumps did the trick. I even used it to remove my makeup and it was gentle enough to use near my eyes without irritating them and it took all my makeup off! It doesn't deep clean or exfoliate, which is the type of cleansers I usually buy. It is gentle though and didn't dry out my skin like other cleansers do and made my face super soft. It smells great too!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??