BY AVEENO

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Beatrice S.
Denver
This is the only facial cleanser I use! It never breaks out my skin and feels soft and light when I’m washing my face. The foam makes it feel like you’re getting your face really clean. The smell is nice and it’s good for sensitive skin
Kristyne F.
Lodi, CA
For years I had a problem with acne on my cheeks and it didn’t matter what face wash I used it was always there. I have been using this product for over a year now and I finally have clear skin! Not only has my acne gone away but, the redness in my face has calmed down a lot. This is a must have for me. It works great
Liz P.
Jamison, PA
This brand is by far one of my favorites. It's super moisturizing to your face and is super gentle. It met my expectations because it has been hyped about but also keeps the moisture in and also doesn't bother my sensitive skin. It doesn't burn my skin like some other products do. I get this cleanser quite frequently actually. Also since it is a bit of a small product I would bring it while traveling since it's easy to bring around.
John Y.
Lawrenceville
In terms of facial cleansers, I feel like I have had pretty good results with this one. My face definitely feels cleaner after applying this but also STAYS feeling cleaner for a long time. Even when I go out & do active things, my face still feels more fresh after days that I've applied this (night time application). I recommend this product 100%. A friend of mine has pretty sensitive skin but also uses this product (just a side note).
Sherlock C.
I picked up this cleanser because I heard Aveeno is very gentle with the skin and I have sensitive skin. I liked it because it was lightweight, felt super gentle, and didn't dry out my face like other acne-focused cleansers do.  It also had a very pleasant clean smell. I will say that it wasn't as effective as other cleansers at clearing up my face, but nevertheless I enjoyed it because it felt very natural.
Cateline U.
I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now. It was not too high in price and a little will go a long way. It works very well for my skin and it doesn't try out my face. It makes my face feel very smooth and I really like the foaming effect. I have a hard time finding face wash products that actually work me and I have finally found this one that does work. I will for sure be continuing to use this product.
Darla H.
Paris, TX
I love aveeno products and I had hopes when I purchased this face cleanser I too would love it. I wanted to love it. But my face wouldn't allow it. I made my acne swell and hurt and I blamed it on "purging" but I didn't want to go through the pain of that. I've used other Cleansers that didn't do that to my face and my face always felt refreshed and cleansed. The aveeno customer care center was very helpful with my complaint!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Used to use this all the time but I forgot about it & now I use other stuff. I was going to rebuy it recently but then found out foam isn't the best face wash to use for different reasons. There were enough reasons to make me not buy this again but I did love it at the time of using it. I never had any problems with it & it was easy to use since it was already all foamed up it was easy to spread around my face & wash.
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
Just bought this today. So I’ll leave an update after about a week on how well it works. It smells very nice, very tropical-like. Foams nicely and spreads nicely. It’s super light as well. Wasn’t expensive at all. My skin felt clean after using it immediately, but not dried out. Felt a bit hydrated but clean, if that makes sense.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
I just started using this product yesterday and it made my skin feel itchy. I didn't pay any mind to it and used it again and it broke my entire face out in a rash and set it on fire. Not sure what's in it that caused it, but definitely not for my sensitive skin like it says. Wouldn't recommend.
Influenster M.
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.