BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
I like to use this cleanser only when I want to quickly wash away all the oil on my face that formed overnight. I feel like if I leave this on for more than a minute though it'll dry out my skin. One big disappointment though is the last 3 times I've bought this after about 5 uses the pump always begins to malfunction and won't "pop up" by it self when I push down so therefore I have to actually use two hands to get the product out and it just becomes inconvenient.
Daisha W.
Big Lake, MN
I have incredibly sensitive skin, simply switching my normal routine causes an intense breakout. I love this foaming cleanser because not only is it lightweight but so gentle on the skin. It's a little on the higher end for drugstore price but it last a long time and a little goes a long way.
Eden A.
I have very sensitive skin and this foaming cleanser does the opposite of make me breakout! It does make my skin a bit oily, but never makes it dry or itchy. It is very inexpensive and does so much to help with my skin. Everyone's skin is different, so I don't know if this will help your skin as much as it helps mine. But if your looking for a good face wash for sensitive skin, then you should try this one!
Rachel A.
I absolutely love Aveeno. I find their products great for my skin, which is blotchy, dry, and acne-prone.
That being said, this cleanser unfortunately doesn't really help me to control my acne. I have to use it in addition to some other products. I use an acne system of a different brand, but like to use this cleanser a day or two in between using the acne system because it helps to keep my skin moisturized.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
I use this every day and I LOVE it! I have always had some problem areas, not major ones. Just zits that refuse to go away and while I was pregnant nothing helped! I have a clear face and it is never dry and feels AMAZING! I think it is not a bad price for the wonderful results I got!
Lisa L.
I have a combo skin that is acne prone but gets very dry during winter. I have repurchased this many times as the price is right and does whatever it claims to do: provides clear complexion. It helps reducing the amount of breakouts and does not strip the moisture from my skin. With my Clarisonic, they go together like a perfect pair.
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
I love Aveeno brands, but I wouldn't say this one gets the job done quite completely. One great thing about this product is that your face doesn't get dried out at all. The foam is so soft and works well into your skin. I usually prefer more deep cleansing rather than the complexion foam cleansing. I recommend this for the people who don't have as much acne or with combination skin. Its also okay for people who have dry skin, since it does keep the face very moisturized.
Abir J.
I personally love this to death!! I used to breakout so much and I tried everything. It's gentle on your skin and give is this even look. I got from Target for $6. After washing my face with it I put on aveeno lotion and I promise you my skin never been better. I've been meaning to write aveeno and thank them for great product.
Bethany M.
Kyle, TX
This is my Go-To cleanser! I use it morning and night. It gets my makeup off completely and leave my skin soft and healthy. I have combination skin so it is often broken out but when I use most acne cleansers it dries my skin out horribly. This does not do that! I use it with the Simple Moisturizer and the Garnier Dark Spot Corrector (great for acne) and my skin is consistently clear! It is amazing ♥
Brooke M.
I change cleansers all the time because I can't seem to find anything "perfect". This is pretty good. I have really sensitive skin and this does not irritate it at all.
I have really oily skin and it has been slightly better with this product. I have been struggling with more acne than usual and this has done NOTHING FOR IT.
If you have acne, DO NOT GET THIS
If you do not have acne, this is good for controlling oil and overall making your skin feel cleaner.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??