BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

powered by

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Savannah H.
I have been using this skincare product for almost 3 years now, and it has done wonders for my skin! I use this product almost every day and night and I love how cleansing and easy it is on my skin. It has definitely helped with my complexion by reducing acne, redness, texture, inflation, and scars. This product alone doesn't make my face flawless - but as a face wash I would recommend. I also like to use this with positively radiant cleansing wash.
John Y.
Lawrenceville
In terms of facial cleansers, I feel like I have had pretty good results with this one. My face definitely feels cleaner after applying this but also STAYS feeling cleaner for a long time. Even when I go out & do active things, my face still feels more fresh after days that I've applied this (night time application). I recommend this product 100%. A friend of mine has pretty sensitive skin but also uses this product (just a side note).
Liz P.
Jamison, PA
This brand is by far one of my favorites. It's super moisturizing to your face and is super gentle. It met my expectations because it has been hyped about but also keeps the moisture in and also doesn't bother my sensitive skin. It doesn't burn my skin like some other products do. I get this cleanser quite frequently actually. Also since it is a bit of a small product I would bring it while traveling since it's easy to bring around.
Micaela M.
Miami
I really like this cleanser. I use it all the time. I wouldn't agree with the fact that is claims to fight acne, but overall it is a great cleanser. It comes out as a foam which is nice. It might be a little better if it came out as liquid because it might work a little better in my opinion. At the end it wasn't foaming as much as it would when i bought it so I would just take off the cap and pour out the liquid inside and use that as the cleanser. It still foamed up as i cleansed my face. This is a really awesome cleanser that does not dry up my skin so i do really like it.
Sherlock C.
I picked up this cleanser because I heard Aveeno is very gentle with the skin and I have sensitive skin. I liked it because it was lightweight, felt super gentle, and didn't dry out my face like other acne-focused cleansers do.  It also had a very pleasant clean smell. I will say that it wasn't as effective as other cleansers at clearing up my face, but nevertheless I enjoyed it because it felt very natural.
Cateline U.
I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now. It was not too high in price and a little will go a long way. It works very well for my skin and it doesn't try out my face. It makes my face feel very smooth and I really like the foaming effect. I have a hard time finding face wash products that actually work me and I have finally found this one that does work. I will for sure be continuing to use this product.
Darla H.
Paris, TX
I love aveeno products and I had hopes when I purchased this face cleanser I too would love it. I wanted to love it. But my face wouldn't allow it. I made my acne swell and hurt and I blamed it on "purging" but I didn't want to go through the pain of that. I've used other Cleansers that didn't do that to my face and my face always felt refreshed and cleansed. The aveeno customer care center was very helpful with my complaint!
Jordan M.
Jacksonville , FL
My all time favorite cleanser! I love the foam and now you can tell that it’s really working! Not only am I hooked on this but i also got my boyfriend hooked on this and it’s starting to clear his skin up too! I’ve been using this for 4-5 years on and off because ever since using this i haven’t been having a lot of acne problems or breakouts anymore!! Just give this one a chance long term and you’ll see the difference
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Used to use this all the time but I forgot about it & now I use other stuff. I was going to rebuy it recently but then found out foam isn't the best face wash to use for different reasons. There were enough reasons to make me not buy this again but I did love it at the time of using it. I never had any problems with it & it was easy to use since it was already all foamed up it was easy to spread around my face & wash.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
I just started using this product yesterday and it made my skin feel itchy. I didn't pay any mind to it and used it again and it broke my entire face out in a rash and set it on fire. Not sure what's in it that caused it, but definitely not for my sensitive skin like it says. Wouldn't recommend.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.