BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ashley W.
I purchased this cleanser from my local drugstore. I really enjoyed this. I have normal sensitive skin. This didn’t upset the balance of my face and seemed to clear my acne up with consistent use. I would not purchase again because this brand is not cruelty free.
Maria R.
Every time that I use this product I can see how delicate it is with my skin. It really makes your face feel clean and ready. Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Trinidad P.
I love this face wash. It is very gentle on the skin but gives you a good clean. It has a nice light fresh to it. I like how it foams up, but goes on alot without having to use to much. This makes my skin feel soft and clean. It also helped with the acne.
Kristyne F.
Lodi, CA
For years I had a problem with acne on my cheeks and it didn’t matter what face wash I used it was always there. I have been using this product for over a year now and I finally have clear skin! Not only has my acne gone away but, the redness in my face has calmed down a lot. This is a must have for me. It works great
Lauren S.
Lancaster , CA
This is the best facial cleanser I have tried from the drugstore. It has a great creamy and very foamy texture and is very gentle yet effective at keeping my skin clear. I've purchased and used up countless bottles of this product and will continue to do so when I am unable to shell out for high end skincare.
Mariafernanda P.
Tampa, FL
This product is great! It’s foaming feature makes cleansing that much easier. And it’s the first product where I notably felt my complexion improve. Definitely would recommend this product.
Olivia P.
San Francisco, CA
Bought this when my skin was getting to irritated from abrasive cleansers. Super gentle and effective. Great for sensitive skin and helped with acne. Had to manually exfoliate with a mask every once in a while with this, but a nice simple option for when your skin is having a total freak out.
Rebecca M.
Calvert City
I love this product!! It’s very gentle but does the job. You can see the makeup coming off using this product and the acne fighting ingredients make it even better.
Jennifer W.
El Monte, CA
This cleanser is the only one I've tried that has any affect on my acne and the brightness of my skin. It smells really natural and feels great on the skin. It makes my face feel very soft after, and leave it feeling squeaky clean. You also wont be screaming in agony if you get it in your eyes (which I've done before).
mistie g.
Nacogdoches
This is one of my favorite Aveeno products. It really helped my skin. It made my face feel clean without drying it out like other products have before. It has also cleared my face of brackouts as well as prevented breakouts.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??