BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Amanda F.
Abington, PA
This is my all time favorite face wash right now. I use it every morning and night. I personally either use it with a cleansing brush or just with my hands. It has awesome affects on your skin right away after about three to four washes. I’m in love with this product. I definitely recommend it. It’s available at any drugstore and it isn’t too badly priced.
Shanika M.
League City , TX
Absolutely love this cleanser. As long as I use this consistently with my spin brush I can see my datk spots slowly fading away. Also, it helps smooth out the texture in my skin. I have half a bottle left but when it’s finished I plan on buying this exact cleanser or the skin brightening cleanser.
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
The product is great at getting rid of acne due to the salicylic asid. It can be very drying though and it messes up your pH levels so use sparingly and make sure to moisterize and use a toner after. I recommend this to people who are really fed up with acne because it has quick results.
Meagan W.
Van Buren, ME
I tried this because of the brand I’ve always loved Aveeno but I hate the foaming aspect of this face wash. It didn’t dry my skin out or make it red, and it did help with acne after a week of using it. It’s not a bad product I just personally prefer the wash’s with the beads instead.
Sydney R.
Waterford
I have tried so many facial cleansers and this one is my fav! It's perfect for my sensitive skin and the Salicylic acid cleared up my acne in no time. It's a mild cleanser with active naturals soy extract and is oil free, hypoallergenic, and non- comedogenic.
Corisa K.
New York
THE HOLY GRAIL OF FACE WASH. This product works for all skin types and I know all the superstars that have reviewed this product before me can vouch it. One pump goes a long way, but when my face feels oily or it's just been a really long day I like to use two. I apply this wash on my face twice a day: in the morning I apply it before my toner and at night, right before my retinol cream. The wash is a gentle foam that leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and visibly vibrant. I've been using this product for 2 years now and it's helped keep those pesky whiteheads away!!!
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
I bought this stuff a while ago, and it's just now almost gone. The bottle lasts a really long time. This stuff really clears up my face! Every time I have a bad breakout I turn to this cleanser. I have dry skin, and it is a little drying but I think that's why it does it's magic :)
Eryn M.
Brookline, MA
I really wanted to like this product, but unfortunately, there is something in the ingredients that made me break out horribly. My skin was never really sensitive before using this product, but I would wake up and have hives all over my cheeks and forehead with this product.
Kitty R.
Osterville, MA
It's pretty nice, my mom always buys it. It definitely does its job. I have no complaints. Even if it does work well, you can still use it and show off to your friends like "look at my CLEANSER" and yea it's nice have fun showing off to Sally at the high school reunion.
Maya G.
Mount Vernon, NY
Used this when I was much younger, didn’t realize until later on that it dried out my skin pretty bad. I have more oily skin so pretty crazy for it to give dry patches. Price wise OK, as someone on a super budget for a drugstore cleaner it’s a little expensive.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.