BY AVEENO #44 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?3 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
I purchased the Aveeno clear complexion kit about 10 months ago. I'm just gonna mention that I have tried SO many high end skin care lines as well as drugstore. I never got the results I wanted UNTIL I was pointed in the direction of this kit! Since I started, my skin has NEVER been so clear. I also have somewhat sensitive skin, so some cleansers and moisturizers irritate my skin. This one is gentle but VERY effective! I have repurchased it a second time cause I use it so religiously! I highly recommend these products for anyone with ANY skin type!
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Cannot stress enough how much I love Aveeno products. At first I was a little iffy about trying this foaming cleanser but of course, Aveeno never fails to disappoint! First the smell is very fresh and it just has this great "clean" scent. Before using this cleanser, I just started to break out a lot on my chin and right side of my face. The next day I already started seeing immediate results. Personally still prefer scrubs or face washes more, but this is still and amazing product
Teresita G.
San Jose
This product worked good but I feel that It didn’t completely help with my acne . I like that it’s foam and it’s very easy to use and it feels very lightweight. Using foam soaps feel nice because I feel that it’s a better way of getting deeper I to my pores !! This soap is good to get the feeling of a clean face !
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
I have been using this product for about 10 years now and I still love it.  I use it in the shower and occasionally at night with my Foreo Luna. I love that it is gentle, helps prevent breakouts, is easy to travel with, it is a foam, leaves my skin clean without feeling stripped, and doesn't have a smell.  I have also gotten my boyfriend hooked on the product and it is one of my secrets to great looking skin. Will continue to repurchase it for the unforseeable future.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I've been using this exclusively for about 2 weeks and I would definitely say I've noticed a difference in my skin it's more even I've also noticed a difference in the bumps I had are disappearing and less black heads and my skin isn't as oily as it used to be and my skin has a nice gliw to it now and for 10$ you can't beat it I have no complaints at all
Sarah W.
Seguin, TX
This is always been a staple in my bathroom for travel and home. Very affordable and so gentle on the skin. It cleans very well and leaves no residue that you find with some brands. It is also a great go to if you can't afford the higher end products, because it works like one. There's not much with aveno that I would not say yes to!!
mya r.
St. Charles
I love this cleanser! I use it everyday before I go to sleep and when i wake up. I really enjoy how much it foams and how gentle it is when i apply it to my skin. My only complaint is how if you leave it on too long, after you wash it off, your face will be very sticky. Overall I LOVE this cleanser and it is a skincare staple!
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
This is more of a gentle cleanser, I suppose for people with more sensitive skin. But for me, I didn’t really see any results as for helping with my acne and breakouts. It’s not a bad cleanser, it just didn’t work for my skin. I have extremely oily skin, so I would just go with a normal cleanser instead of a foamy one.
Brittney D.
East Islip, NY
Super drying. It turned my face red - I don’t have sensitive skin. Now I use it occasionally - it’s also winter so it might be better to use during the summer when I’m oily.
Shaun D.
I absolutely LOVE this facial cleanser! I use it in the shower everyday! It's amazing because before I had a thick, heavy scrub that dried out my skin all the time and this one is light, airy, and very gentle on my face! It doesn't dry out my skin and it gets the job done of keeping acne away! Plus, it lasted me at least 3 months and it smells great!!!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.