BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jerica H.
Clarkston, WA
This is a nice cleanser to help control breakouts. I do feel though you really need to use a makeup removing wipe on your face first before you use this. It didn't really help take off my makeup. It didn't dry out my skin. I have found my holy grail cleanser though, so this will not be a repurchase for me now although I have repurchased it numerous times in the past.
Brittiany E.
I have very very sensitive skin lotion or skin care products with perfumes dry out my skin to the max. I have eczema so It's very hard for me to find a skin care product that will clean my skin effectively and not dry out my skin and make me break out. Fortunately there's not an Aveeno product out there that irritates my skin. This cleaning product is one of the best that I've tried! I would recommend this to anyone who has a difficult time effectively cleaning their sensitive skin! It works beautifully!
Jean C.
Galesburg, IL
This cleans my face without causing problems with my sensitive skin. It also helps prevent breakouts and helps somewhat with discoloration due to the soy in the product. It has salicylic acid so it cleans pores without causing problems with rosacea. This is now the only thing that I use to wash my face. Although my face is sensitive and I have rosacea, I do not have dry skin so have to be really careful as most things for sensitive skin seem to be to moisturizing. This works really well for me.
Hayley H.
I love this cleanser! I use it daily and have for the past 5 years. You don't have to use a ton, just one pump, so it lasts for a long time too. Very effective and gentle. Price is great for the value.
Jessica S.
Martinsburg, WV
The Aveeno clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser is real gentle on the face, It has a light foam. I used this product on and off. It did leave my face feeling clean and refreshed and it never did dry my skin. I have eczema/psoriasis and it did not irritate the existing dry spots on my face, however it did not help them either. I still continue to buy this product, but not as much as other Aveeno products. This is still a wonderful choice for people who are worried about further dryness of the face.
Trish L.
Buffalo, NY
I hold nothing against this product but it just didn't work for me. I've struggled with acne my whole life, my skin is oily, and sensitive so I've tried plenty of products, and this one is one of them that hasn't worked. I don't know why, it just didn't. Aveeno makes good products though so I'm sure it works for people who have more of a normal type of skin.
Samantha K.
I am a strong believer in using tea tree oil for acne, but after my skin become prone I decided to give this a try and I LOVE IT. It is super gentle yet fights acne the way I want it to. I use it in conjunction with the clear complexion moisturizer and my skin is as clear as can be! It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and it hasn't caused any harsh reactions.
Autumn B.
This is my new favorite cleanser. It's very gentle but makes your face feel super clean and soft. It's a little drying so I always recommend a moisturizer after using it. I use the Aveeno face moisturizer with it. It's also a little pricy for drugstore but with a coupon it's worth the price!
Marianna S.
With my sensitive, dry skin that is prone to discoloration, I find it difficult to find a product that will not dry me out yet will help even my skin tone. After about 7 months of using this product, I can say it does not overly tighten nor does it dry my skin in the slightest and this along with some tea tree oil has helped diminish my dark spots incredibly well. It even helps remove any makeup I may have left on from my initial wash, so overall it has become a lifesaver
Callie M.
El Paso, TX
I'm in love you with this face cleanser. It makes my skin so soft after I use it. Other cleanser I have used made my skin feel rubbery. I use this everyday and after I use it I just feel like my skin looks and feels so nice. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??