BY AVEENO #45 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Tiffa M.
Woodbridge, NJ
Hey my fellow Adventurers!!
Found this little gem while face wash shopping. I’d been in the market for a new one and this is perfect! The smell is floral and a little strong if you’re sensitive but still smells delightful. It foams so only two small pumps work well. It also doesn’t over dry out my skin or create a weird greasiness. I’ve been using this for 2 weeks and can’t wait to run out. I’ve used Aveeno before just not this one in particular. Excellent product and recommend it o anyone willing to listen.
Only1Empo ..
two pumps is what is use and it suds up my face so much,i work it in with my had for a good 45 and then use my face brush and clean my face, this product smells heavenly with soy extract in it being it's from the positive radiant line it also makes you look radiant, skin looking clean and fresh and it really dee cleans don't sleep on Aveeno stuff worst if you have sensitive skin it's that gentle on the skin.
Alexis R.
I've had acne since I was 9 or 10, and was always given the strongest SA cleansers by my parents to try and help it.  I went to a dermatologist, used prescription creams, but always used very harsh cleansers.  I heard a little bit about how irritation can make facial acne more severe, so I decided to step back a bit and let my skin heal.  I tried a few other facial cleansers without SA and was an oily mess, so I bought the Aveeno Clear Complexion cleanser as it was the lowest SA% I could find.  It's wonderful!  My skin actually feels clean after using it, without that tight feeling right out of the shower.  My acne has improved little by little, and I definitely notice a change for the worse anytime I have to use another product instead.
Elizabeth W.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been using this product for about two weeks now, and I am really happy with it so far. It's really gentle and has a very nice and light smell. It does not irritate my skin or cause any redness. Since adding this to my skincare routine, I have seen an improvement in my face. The only thing i dislike is when pumped out, it has a lot of bubbles. I have to pump it a good 3-4 times to get the amount I need because of all the bubbles. I have had other foaming facial cleanser and never had that issue. It may just be my bottle. I will have to see when I repurchase.
Morghanne C.
I absolutely love anything this brand makes makes my skin feel amazing it's just a all around amazing brand and you couldn't ask for better quality in their products
Valentina F.
Really nice cleanser and at a great price too! The neat thing about this cleanser is that it foamy, and has a great scent. Since I have used this cleanser, I have no problems with irritation. So if you have sensitive skin, like I do, really recommend this cleanser! Its built to remove makeup, and impurities without being as harsh as other cleansers. The only con about it is the amount of product, its too little. The package is great, but it runs out really fast! Other than that, I can say this is my favorite cleanser!
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
I purchased the Aveeno clear complexion kit about 10 months ago. I'm just gonna mention that I have tried SO many high end skin care lines as well as drugstore. I never got the results I wanted UNTIL I was pointed in the direction of this kit! Since I started, my skin has NEVER been so clear. I also have somewhat sensitive skin, so some cleansers and moisturizers irritate my skin. This one is gentle but VERY effective! I have repurchased it a second time cause I use it so religiously! I highly recommend these products for anyone with ANY skin type!
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Cannot stress enough how much I love Aveeno products. At first I was a little iffy about trying this foaming cleanser but of course, Aveeno never fails to disappoint! First the smell is very fresh and it just has this great "clean" scent. Before using this cleanser, I just started to break out a lot on my chin and right side of my face. The next day I already started seeing immediate results. Personally still prefer scrubs or face washes more, but this is still and amazing product
Teresita G.
San Jose
This product worked good but I feel that It didn’t completely help with my acne . I like that it’s foam and it’s very easy to use and it feels very lightweight. Using foam soaps feel nice because I feel that it’s a better way of getting deeper I to my pores !! This soap is good to get the feeling of a clean face !
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I've been using this exclusively for about 2 weeks and I would definitely say I've noticed a difference in my skin it's more even I've also noticed a difference in the bumps I had are disappearing and less black heads and my skin isn't as oily as it used to be and my skin has a nice gliw to it now and for 10$ you can't beat it I have no complaints at all
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.