BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Dez M.
When I first used this product it burned my face and I didn't like but the more I continued to use this product it did wonder for me. I absolutely love it now. I have a combo skin type (oily/dry) and I feel it really did even out my complexion. I use this when I'm in the shower 1-2 times every other week. Once I finish using it makes my skin feels so soft! I recommend it.
lexi s.
north highlands
lots of foam to clean the skin without any irritation. great value for a product like this. has very nice and convenient packaging. bought at walmart so it's easy to find. i would buy this product again
Jerica H.
Clarkston , WA
This is a nice cleanser to help control breakouts. I do feel though you really need to use a makeup removing wipe on your face first before you use this. It didn't really help take off my makeup. It didn't dry out my skin. I have found my holy grail cleanser though, so this will not be a repurchase for me now although I have repurchased it numerous times in the past.
Brittiany E.
I have very very sensitive skin lotion or skin care products with perfumes dry out my skin to the max. I have eczema so It's very hard for me to find a skin care product that will clean my skin effectively and not dry out my skin and make me break out. Fortunately there's not an Aveeno product out there that irritates my skin. This cleaning product is one of the best that I've tried! I would recommend this to anyone who has a difficult time effectively cleaning their sensitive skin! It works beautifully!
Hayley H.
I love this cleanser! I use it daily and have for the past 5 years. You don't have to use a ton, just one pump, so it lasts for a long time too. Very effective and gentle. Price is great for the value.
Jean C.
Galesburg, IL
This cleans my face without causing problems with my sensitive skin. It also helps prevent breakouts and helps somewhat with discoloration due to the soy in the product. It has salicylic acid so it cleans pores without causing problems with rosacea. This is now the only thing that I use to wash my face. Although my face is sensitive and I have rosacea, I do not have dry skin so have to be really careful as most things for sensitive skin seem to be to moisturizing. This works really well for me.
Trish L.
Buffalo, NY
I hold nothing against this product but it just didn't work for me. I've struggled with acne my whole life, my skin is oily, and sensitive so I've tried plenty of products, and this one is one of them that hasn't worked. I don't know why, it just didn't. Aveeno makes good products though so I'm sure it works for people who have more of a normal type of skin.
Autumn B.
This is my new favorite cleanser. It's very gentle but makes your face feel super clean and soft. It's a little drying so I always recommend a moisturizer after using it. I use the Aveeno face moisturizer with it. It's also a little pricy for drugstore but with a coupon it's worth the price!
Jessica S.
Martinsburg, WV
The Aveeno clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser is real gentle on the face, It has a light foam. I used this product on and off. It did leave my face feeling clean and refreshed and it never did dry my skin. I have eczema/psoriasis and it did not irritate the existing dry spots on my face, however it did not help them either. I still continue to buy this product, but not as much as other Aveeno products. This is still a wonderful choice for people who are worried about further dryness of the face.
Samantha K.
I am a strong believer in using tea tree oil for acne, but after my skin become prone I decided to give this a try and I LOVE IT. It is super gentle yet fights acne the way I want it to. I use it in conjunction with the clear complexion moisturizer and my skin is as clear as can be! It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and it hasn't caused any harsh reactions.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??