BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
Saadie T.
Ogden, UT
This Aveeno face wash is very good for acne and to help smoothen out the skin! I've been using this face wash for almost 1 year and the first month drastically changed the texture of my skin and the way that it looked!! This calmed down my acne and smoothed out any fine lines or uneven skin i had. I still use this today and it hasn't really done the same thing as it did before. I believe that my skin has gotten used to the formula so therefore it's just like a regular foaming cleanser that just cleans your face with no added benefits besides a clean face.

I still have the same bottle from last year but that's mainly because i only use one pump for my face. I WOULD BUY AGAIN!!
Rebecca M.
Calvert City
I love this product!! It’s very gentle but does the job. You can see the makeup coming off using this product and the acne fighting ingredients make it even better.
LaQuishia M.
Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser has helped my face out alot so it has been very effective for me. Bought mines from Fred's about 6 or 7 months ago. Indeed it did meet all my expectations which was clearing, hydrating, and refreshing my skin. Soft and gentle on my skin which I love. This foam lathers really good. Honestly you only need one pump, small amount goes along way which gives you a 'bang for your buck'. This product is light weight and comes with simple instructions. I would definitely recommend to anyone! Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
I have been using this product for what seems like ages. If its not broke why fix it right? My skin is always clear from breakouts and smooth and brighter. It doesn't dry my skin out at all. My skin is always glowing. This is definitely one of my fav products.
Tiffa M.
Woodbridge, NJ
Hey my fellow Adventurers!!
Found this little gem while face wash shopping. I’d been in the market for a new one and this is perfect! The smell is floral and a little strong if you’re sensitive but still smells delightful. It foams so only two small pumps work well. It also doesn’t over dry out my skin or create a weird greasiness. I’ve been using this for 2 weeks and can’t wait to run out. I’ve used Aveeno before just not this one in particular. Excellent product and recommend it o anyone willing to listen.
Only1Empo ..
two pumps is what is use and it suds up my face so much,i work it in with my had for a good 45 and then use my face brush and clean my face, this product smells heavenly with soy extract in it being it's from the positive radiant line it also makes you look radiant, skin looking clean and fresh and it really dee cleans don't sleep on Aveeno stuff worst if you have sensitive skin it's that gentle on the skin.
Alexis R.
I've had acne since I was 9 or 10, and was always given the strongest SA cleansers by my parents to try and help it.  I went to a dermatologist, used prescription creams, but always used very harsh cleansers.  I heard a little bit about how irritation can make facial acne more severe, so I decided to step back a bit and let my skin heal.  I tried a few other facial cleansers without SA and was an oily mess, so I bought the Aveeno Clear Complexion cleanser as it was the lowest SA% I could find.  It's wonderful!  My skin actually feels clean after using it, without that tight feeling right out of the shower.  My acne has improved little by little, and I definitely notice a change for the worse anytime I have to use another product instead.
Elizabeth W.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been using this product for about two weeks now, and I am really happy with it so far. It's really gentle and has a very nice and light smell. It does not irritate my skin or cause any redness. Since adding this to my skincare routine, I have seen an improvement in my face. The only thing i dislike is when pumped out, it has a lot of bubbles. I have to pump it a good 3-4 times to get the amount I need because of all the bubbles. I have had other foaming facial cleanser and never had that issue. It may just be my bottle. I will have to see when I repurchase.
Morghanne C.
I absolutely love anything this brand makes makes my skin feel amazing it's just a all around amazing brand and you couldn't ask for better quality in their products
Valentina F.
Really nice cleanser and at a great price too! The neat thing about this cleanser is that it foamy, and has a great scent. Since I have used this cleanser, I have no problems with irritation. So if you have sensitive skin, like I do, really recommend this cleanser! Its built to remove makeup, and impurities without being as harsh as other cleansers. The only con about it is the amount of product, its too little. The package is great, but it runs out really fast! Other than that, I can say this is my favorite cleanser!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.