BY AVEENO #48 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Katherine V.
Orlando, FL
This foam cleanser works great! I usually use it at night and it takes away all the make up off my face as long as oil since I have oily skin. It feels refreshing.
Joei-Marie T.
Muncie, IN
So great for my skin. It dries out pimples just enough to be manageable and thoroughly cleanses. I replace this product every time I run out! Easy to use pump and solid packaging, I keep it in the shower.
Stephanie D.
Hialeah, FL
Love this cleanser and how it is light but cleans my face well. However it leaves my face a little dry sometimes right after washing, so I can't go without moisturizer.
Courtney K.
I have been using this product for years. I love how fresh and clean my face feels after using it. I use it every day, and it helps keep my skin nice and clear.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
This is my tried and true, right here. I always come back to this diamond in the rough.
The packaging is fine. It's nothing fancy, but it does the job. The pump usually begins to stick once you reach the last 1/4 of product, but with some finessing you can salvage it or just poor the remainder into a new bottle. Not a deal breaker for me, though. It does create an average foam, so two to three squirts per use is typically what I suggest.
It smells like a green house -- very earthy and organic. It isn't exactly pleasant, but it isn't horrible either.
This is the ONLY cleanser I've found that takes every bit of makeup, dirt, buildup, you name it off of my face. This wash is so gentle. It doesn't irritate my face, despite containing salycilic acid, and I can even use it to remove my eye makeup. It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh, never overly tight or pulled like some do.
Amber P.
Great for sensitive skin. Leaves skin looking clear and feeling smooth. No over-drying or blotch-iness that many other “clear complexion” products cause. Love it.
Monisa O.
I just started using this face wash. My skin is pretty sensitive and I'm on a topical retinoid so I need something that won't be too harsh - however, my reaction to this wasn't that good. It burns my skin while I'm washing it for some reason, and whole it does prevent some oil coming through throughout the day, it makes certain areas of my skin really dry and flaky which sucks. Also, I've never had a problem with my skin behind red before but when I started to use this product I noticed my skin really getting red. I checked a website that tells you ingredients in cosmetics and their potential harmfulness and this thing has a LOT of parabens. I feel like this isn't really a good cleanser for acne sensitive skin so I'll definitely be moving on from this cleanser.Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
Grace C.
Bemidji , MN
I love this face wash! It really helped my acne and the complexion of my skin. It isn’t harsh at all and doesn’t dry out your skin. I also love the fact that it’s a foaming cleanser, instead of the cream type
Laurel L.
Port St Lucie, Florida
I have been using this for a little over a month now, I originally only bought it because I didn't have a cleanser with me as I am away from my home and it was the best deal at walmart but I will actually be adding this to my skin care routine when I get back home! This has kept my skin clearer than any other cleanser and also cleared it up fairly fast, my only dilemma is it leaves a shiny look on certain parts of my face like my forehead. Because I have combination skin this is a fairly common problem for me, one part of my face will work with a cleanser and another won't and that's why I said I will be adding it to my routine and not replacing my previous cleanser, this is also the main reason I only gave it four stars.
Saadie T.
Ogden, UT
This Aveeno face wash is very good for acne and to help smoothen out the skin! I've been using this face wash for almost 1 year and the first month drastically changed the texture of my skin and the way that it looked!! This calmed down my acne and smoothed out any fine lines or uneven skin i had. I still use this today and it hasn't really done the same thing as it did before. I believe that my skin has gotten used to the formula so therefore it's just like a regular foaming cleanser that just cleans your face with no added benefits besides a clean face.

I still have the same bottle from last year but that's mainly because i only use one pump for my face. I WOULD BUY AGAIN!!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.