BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
I really feel like this product cleanses my skin. It is very light, and one pump will do your whole face. I love the light foam, and the absence of microbeads. My skin is fairly sensitive, and unlike a lot of products, this one does not leave red welps on my face. I've used this product for years, and if I don't feel like trying something new, I will always reach for this. Very reasonable price for a great product.
Christine M.
Buena Park, CA
I cannot get enough of this facial cleanser. I've gone through countless bottles of these and its the best thing to date for my acne-prone skin. Initially, I thought this didn't work out for me because I started getting breakouts the week time I used this. I came to the conclusion that my face just needed time to adjust to this because I went through the whole purging of pimples (sounds gross, sorry!) process and by the next week, I had no problems and started getting more clear skin. I'm also glad that this is a foaming cleanser that actually works. Usually foaming cleansers tend to subdue after a few seconds but this one keeps a good lather throughout.
Whitney L.
Cullman, AL
It cleanses okay and I like that its foaming. It's not an amazing product though It works good for the price but I was expecting a little more from Aveeno. I probably won't buy it again but it is a good basic cleanser.
Semina S.
Sterling Heights, MI
I do like this foaming cleanser for the only reason because it doesn't burn my eyes , but it's not really good at removing make up, especially mascara! I usually buy it to just clean my fave with this first around my eye area and than I go over with another cleanser to remove all my make up! This is good but not that great!
Stephanie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I normally love Aveeno but I have dry skin and this was horrible for my skin. I wanted to clean up blackheads on my nose & I used it a few days in a row and it made my skin raw! I absolutely stripped my skin of all the oil and my skin turned red and was very tender. I understand it was cleansing but I didn't think it would be so harsh. Typically Aveeno is one of my goto skincare lines so I was very surprised at how my skin reacted. For normal to oily skin this would be fine but if you have dry skin (or very dry skin) I would choose something different!
Ashley H.
Norfolk, VA
I usually use this soap twice a day, morning and evening. Since I wear makeyp to work on a daily basis it really helps to revove all of the excess buldup on my face. I leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. A con would be that when you get to the end you don't have good access to the remaining product once you get to the bottom. I would definitely recommend this product for everyday use and a clean face.
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
I LOVE this product!! Salicylic acid is the only thing that clears up my face but other products weren't cutting it. My friend actually recommended this product to me and I fell in love! You don't need to use much product because it is a foaming cleanser, so it will get too foamy if you use too much. Leaves my skin feeling super soft and gets rid of those stubborn breakouts that other products wouldn't take care of! Highly recommend!
Lindsey K.
Lenoir city, TN
I tried this product and it was definitely gentle enough. I don't think it got into my pores. I never felt like my face was clean enough. I think if maybe it had some beads in it to exfoliate a little and get the daily dirt off, it would be much better. I personally still get just as many breakouts as I did before. I gave it three stars because I think it works great as long as your face is pretty clean to begin with, no makeup or anything. But add the makeup and I just don't think it breaks through it enough to thoroughly clean.
Kacie j.
This. Product. Is. Amazing!! So I've recently been breaking out on my forehead for a little over about two months now and it comes as some days its better and some its bad. Either way it was always there. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it without irritating my super super sensitive skin without risking making it worse with another harmful product. So on a whim i decided to purchase this wash. And it was amazing! It cleared up the breakout within a few days! I highly suggest for anyone with super super sensitive skin!!
Katherine J.
I wish there was a letter before A so I could rate it even higher. This face wash is soap free and super gentle for sensitive skin while still leaving your face feeling fresh and clean. It contains a smaller amount of salicylic acid than most acne fighting cleansers which makes it perfect for people for dry, normal and even combination skin. The soy extracts have helped even my skin tone (I have a lot of redness in my face as well as dark spots from acne scarring). It's also super affordable and one bottle will last you forever.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??