BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Azalea C.
Pittsburg, CA
First off I have super super sensitive skin ! So it's super hard to find anything for my body or face to use that won't break me out in a rash or break out in pimples ! So I'm always looking to find something that my skin will love and this is one of them!! I love the foam it has to it and gives my skin a minty type of feeling when I leave it on for a bit , takes all my make up off and does a great job for my skin leaves it feels super clean! Thank you aveeno for being nice to my skin
Bianca I.
One of the best products I've used to help with my acne and any blemishes I have. It's gentle and it definitely works for clearing up my skin and making it smooth. Would for sure purchase again.
Katelin L.
Yorba Linda, CA
What I originally thought was that this product does not really work out for my dry, sensitive skin. My skin also has some blemishes that I wanted to get rid of and prevent new ones from coming. The first week I used it, it didn't see any major result with the blemishes, but it did make me feel that my face was clean. When the second week hit, the product kick in. I noticed that my pimples were diminishing. One negative thing for me was that after using it, it makes my dry skin a bit worse ( probably because it is a foam cleanser), but lotion can solve that for you. Overall, what a lovely product!
Megan W.
Murfreesboro, Tn
So a little about my skin journey. I went on a cycle of Accutane about 2 years ago. I had very oily skin and came out of it with normal skin. My skin has/had never been particularly sensitive.

I tried this based on a YouTube video. After using it continuously for about 5 days I noticed it burned to put anything on my face, be it foundation, moisturizer, anything. This was the only thing I had changed about my routine so I stopped using it and my skin went back to normal.

This only has .5% salicylic acid in it. The salicylic acid is the only thing in this that I can think of that would mess with my skin. I caution anyone who has used Accutane and are considering this problem. Your skin may not need salicylic acid and you may be better off going with a more mild cleanser.
Dzanna S.
I've tried many face products over my life, but have been using Aveeno facial products for a majority of my life. I am pleased to say that this face wash has been the staple to my facial routine both morning and night for more than 6 years. I love how lightweight it is, and that you only need a little bit of it in order to get the job done. It is a mild cleanser that does wonders. I would highly recommend to anyone with any skin type!
Lindsay C.
I have sensitive skin in general and This and/or the Bar form especially are my "goto" cleansers, especially in the summer when I'm all sweaty and pimply, It keeps my skin, glowing and free of pimples and uneven skin, I FLIPPING LOVE IT!..The pump is great because it really controls how much prouduct you are using so it goes further than the bar soap, but it is rather on the more pricey side, thats why i go to the bar more, plus thats my favorite form of cleanser to use with my microfiber face cloth(its a gentle exfoliating wash cloth meant for the face i find mine at dollar tree)...
Kristen P.
Hazlet, NJ
I have used this cleanser before and decided to buy it again after breaking out more than I liked. I've noticed over the past fees months of using it my breakouts are very minimal and if I do get one they go away very quickly where as before it would take a while for them to disappear. It could also be the other products I've been using in conjunction with this, but I am loving it and it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth.
Mishael M.
This product is good for people who have sensitive skin like me but I also suffer with acne. This is a good overall facial cleanser that really allows skin to heal and doesn't strip the face of its own chemicals or harm it.
Kylie R.
Libertyville, IL
My go to face wash! I can use this year round! I have combo/oily skin and absolutely LOVE this face wash! My skin is also sensitive and this wash just helps solve all my problems haha. It helps control my oily gently in the summer, and doesn't dry out my face in the winter when I get dry patches. I also love how it's a foaming cleanser so it is very gentle on the skin. This is and absolute must have! Should defiantly try
Maria C.
Firstly, I've only used 'Cetaphil cleanser normal to oily skin' for the past 5 years... Thankfully to my boyfriend and countless times of forgotten my cleaner at home I've resorted to using his cleaner. Which is 'Aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser'. I found that it works much better then my previous cleanser and I've now chosen to use this as my official new cleanser. Not only does it remove all my makeup, but it keeps me from breaking out. Aveeno is one of the best facial cleansers I've used yet. I'd recommend this to everyone, especially someone with sensitive skin.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??