BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lindsey B.
Lodi , CA
This worked great for me for a long time. I had to switch when I had my daughter because I was breaking out. I alway bought at Target. I loved that it wasn't too pricy. Totally recommend this product. If it wasn't for my skin change I would have continued to use it.
Samantha M.
Bensalem, PA
I grab for this cleanser when I need to feel clean quick. It's easy to use, doesn't aggravate my skin, and leaves it feeling refreshed. I use it about half the week.
Rachel V.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Love love love this foam. It's the perfect morning cleanser and it's very light on the skin. I like it because it doesn't feel like it's leaving any residue on the skin after washing.
Nakyra W.
Fairfield, OH
Leaves my skin bright and clean feeling , and very smooth , it's pretty gentle on the skin , not very expensive and it is pretty effective , I'd purchase again .
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
I've been using this since high school. It's gentle enough not to dry out my face, but still strong enough to get my waterproof make up off. I've ran out and tried using a different product and immediately noticed breakouts. It took awhile to clear up after going back to the Aveeno, but I've stuck with it ever since. For travel purposes, I put this in a smaller bottle that didn't foam but I'm not sure what happened but it made my face dry and super scaly. Also great to clean beauty blenders with.
Katie S.
Marietta, OH
I tried this out of nowhere. I had never really tried Aveeno products before. My acne is better than it used to be, but still could be better so I was looking for a good cleanser. moat cleansers are too harsh on my skin and end up breaking me out more. With this, I just use a pump or two, depending on how much makeup I have on. It removes my makeup well and keeps my face clear! It's also seemed to help tone my complexion a little. I hope the longer I use it, the more results I see!
Brianna M.
Perrysburg, OH
I first tried this because my mom gave it to me but when i tried it i was amzed at how soothing and soft it is and how great my skin felt after just the first time. Thisstuff is my best friend when it comes to keeping my face clean and fresh and smooth and i gaurentee if you don't have it and you do purchas it you will love it and if not you just don't like soft clean clear skin. i would totally recommend this to anyone who asked me what they should use as a faciall cleanser.
Lilia H.
The aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser it's oil and soap free. This is great for people who has sensitive skin and a few blemishes. I don't think it will work great for people who has think and oily skin with a lot of blackheads
Azalea C.
Pittsburg, CA
First off I have super super sensitive skin ! So it's super hard to find anything for my body or face to use that won't break me out in a rash or break out in pimples ! So I'm always looking to find something that my skin will love and this is one of them!! I love the foam it has to it and gives my skin a minty type of feeling when I leave it on for a bit , takes all my make up off and does a great job for my skin leaves it feels super clean! Thank you aveeno for being nice to my skin
Bianca I.
One of the best products I've used to help with my acne and any blemishes I have. It's gentle and it definitely works for clearing up my skin and making it smooth. Would for sure purchase again.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??