BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Savannah C.
Warren, TX
I use this product every day and night! I swear buy this product and will forever use it! It gives me flawless skin and just gorgeous skin! Buy this product it's worth the price you pay! ❤️❤️😍😍😍💕👌🏻
Renee B.
Tifton, GA
Great product! Makes my face feel wonderful and it really helps even out my tone. I would definitely recommend this. It is quite gentle on your face and leaves you feeling wonderfully clean and fresh.
Sealy V.
Denton, TX
I pair this cleanser with the Aveeno Clear Complexion Facial Moisturizer on a daily basis. It is the only face wash that keeps me from breaking out with drying out my skin.
makayla c.
Apex, NC
This is so great for every season, for someone with acne! It doesn't dry up your face and is great at clearing up acne with its matching clear complexion face cream! I have been using it for a year now and cleared my acne in about 3 months but I didn't keep up with it and started breaking out again but it got out of control...so I recommend to keep using product because the results don't last without keeping up the the regimen. Now I use heaver products for the dermatologist and worked out very well but I still use the cleanser to take off the first layer of makeup, before I exfoliate every night! Hope this helps!!! Should definitely buy!
Lakota B.
Greenwood, IN
Made my skin feel nice and clean and was very good at removing makeup. However it did not clear my skin up and I felt as though my skin actually got worse while using it.
Jenna J.
Great for sensitive or dry skin. I have a very oily skin type, so this doesn't do much to keep oil away. My best friend uses this in the shower and says she loves how gentle it is for her face. She says it is softening as well.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I love this foaming cleanser it is really great. It is so light and fluffy on my skin. I love how it gently takes off my makeup and feels so good and clean afterwards.
octavia s.
spring, TX
I love the Aveeno foaming cleanser works really good on my sensitive skin and the product come in a nice packing and, always on sale on all the retail store I shop at.
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
I love this cleanser. My face feels fresh and clean after use, with no kind of residue. I definitely see a difference in the way my skin looks after prolonged use.
Samantha M.
Bensalem, PA
I grab for this cleanser when I need to feel clean quick. It's easy to use, doesn't aggravate my skin, and leaves it feeling refreshed. I use it about half the week.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??