BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Heather M.
I love this cleanser. I use it every morning it's a great foaming cleanser that continues to keep my acne away and makes my face feel clean and refreshed. It's gentle and has never dried out my skin.
Katie B.
Baltimore, MD
This product left my face feeling fresh and clean without any of the harsh chemicals some facial cleansers use for acne relief. I now use the brightening formula but it's very similar without the foam.
Mary-Liz K.
lafayette, IN
This is one of my all time favorite face washes. It doesnt sting my eyes and effectively takes eye makeup off in the shower. Bought this for a long time but the price is a bit of a turn off.
Trish M.
I fell in love with this product ages ago when I stole it out of my mom's medicine cabinet in her bathroom. It cleans my face without making it feel dry or oily and leaves my skin feeling so hydrated.
Correay C.
north east, MD
I grew up on Aveeno and my skin loves it. My face is always so negative about stuff on it but this? A CHARM. My face and this foaming cleanser is EVERYTHING like BFFS. Leaves my face smooth every time ❤️
Kiona S.
BECKLEY, WV
Aveeno is among my favorite facial cleansers. The foam isn't harsh. It's not messy. It goes where you want it to go. The smell is amazing if you like clean scents lol. Makes my skin smooth. I love it.
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Great cleanser. I have roseacea and I'm very careful with the products I use on my face. This cleanser is perfect, it doesn't dry my face or irritates it. It is a product I would continue to use.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
Been using this since high school and it still treats my face right! Gentle yet effective, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Great product for the price, available at drug stores everywhere.
Samantha S.
I love this stuff! I have very sensitive dry skin and this stuff works like a charm. No dryness or redness after I wash and have had less break outs as well. I recommend this to all my friends!
Tiffany S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This has worked amazingly on my acne! It lathers up great, and isn't too drying! I purchased on Amazon and have also purchased it from Target...so there are options depending on where you shop.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??