BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Shaye S.
University Park, PA
I would ideally rate this a 4.5, but since I can't... This cleanser is very gentle with my skin and I love that there is salyzcidic acid in it without it making my skin feel tight. I also helped my complexion even out over repeated use.
Kea M.
I wasn't sure about the form of this product being that I really thought it was going to be a waste! Although I was wrong! I really did enjoy this product as a pick me up kind of cleanser. I wouldn't use this on a daily basis but to switch things up from your normal cleanser it is okay.
Amanda D.
I use this cleanser twice a day. It is gentle but gets all my makeup off. It is not drying or irritating and doesn't leave any residue. Best of all it is in most retail stores and is a good price.
Alejandra C.
Anaheim
I seriously love this product. I have really dry skin and this is perfect for my skin type. After using it my face doesn't Feel so Dry. I bought this At target for a good Price.
Stephanie M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I've been using this for a couple weeks and so far I love it! It leaves my skin feeling very soft! So far my skin has stayed clear of breakouts! I would recommend trying it out!
Christina S.
I've been using this product pretty faithfully for about 7 years. I'm very happy w/it. It definitely helps my breakouts and evens my skin tone out. I have noticed as I've aged I have to shake up my skincare so I'm not as loyal to it as I have been but not b/c of lack of results. I recommend this to anyone w/blemish issues.
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Nice, gentle cleanser that you can use every day. It has a nice fresh scent and leaves my skin feeling super fresh! It's a good value and I would definitely buy it again. Go out and get yourself some too!
Kathy S.
I like this product. Aveeno is always good. It doesn't over dry and is gentle on my face. I did breakout at first which usually happens for me with any new product. I will definitely be buying it again.
Selma A.
Brooklyn, NY
Gentle cleanser that does the job. I’ve bought countless bottles of this. Cleanses  and removes my makeup. Lightly scented. Keeps my skin looking clear. Easy to use. Good price. Could be slightly drying, use a good moisturizer afterwards.
Renee B.
Tifton, GA
Great product! Makes my face feel wonderful and it really helps even out my tone. I would definitely recommend this. It is quite gentle on your face and leaves you feeling wonderfully clean and fresh.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??