BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brittany G.
Chattanooga, TN
I used this product as a facial cleanser and a makeup remover after a terrible sunburn. It was so amazingly gentle yet effective without causing any kind of irritation! I recommend this for the most sensitive of skin!
Christina T.
Poway
OMG I LOVE AVEENO!!!! I actually bought a two-pack of this cleanser from Costco. It smells great and works great and I can actually believe my skin is becoming clearer from using this. I would buy this again and again and again. Great value for the price.
Sabrina M.
I've been using this lately and can already see a difference. It is helping smooth my skin and even my complexion. It's also gentle on the skin which is great if you have sensitive skin.
Carlie C.
Silver Spring, MD
I like to keep this cleanser in my arsenal for when I have stubborn breakouts that time of the month. It's gentle and doesn't dry out my skin. I pair it with the Aveeno calming lotion.
Megan W.
In the past I have had a lot of trouble finding a good face wash due to the fact that my face is very sensitive and breaks out easily. This face wash though has given me no trouble at all. It is so light and I absolutely love it. Would recommend 100%.
Arlene C.
It helped prevent Anymore pimples but it didn't get rid of acne
It wasn't pricey or cheap it was in between its Affordable it was pretty
Effective on prevention of pimples im not entirely sure if I'd buy this in the future it came in with a moisturizer
A tinted moisturizerand a foaming cleanser.
lindsey h.
I have used this stuff for about a year now and this stuff in general keeps my skin clear. It isnt so great on blackheads, but my skin is never dry anymore, and this stuff smells delicious.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
This is my favorite face wash it has helped clear up my acne and my blemishes. Great price for the quality of product. I will recommend for any type skin and would continue to
Rebuy.
Sweenly L.
I was hesitant at first to purchase this cleanser because it contained salicylic acid and in my previous experiences, it dried out my skin too much. This, FORTUNATELY, did not! It's a very gentle cleanser that I use daily, and still, no dry patches on my face!

When my face was already clear, I felt like it made my complexion more even and radiant!

In regard to acne, it hasn't per se prevented breakouts, I still break out. But, I notice when I have acne and wash my face at night, it's less red, maybe a little smaller in the morning. I still like it, but I think I'm ready to try something with a little more strength.
Amanda D.
I use this cleanser twice a day. It is gentle but gets all my makeup off. It is not drying or irritating and doesn't leave any residue. Best of all it is in most retail stores and is a good price.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??