Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amy R.
Fairfield, OH
This product only worked for me after I was 19-20. It is a nice mild cleanser that leaves my face soft and feeling clean. I tried it when I had some spit acne as a teenager and it was not effective then.
Samantha S.
I bought this and have tried it out a few times, I feel like although it is a foaming cleanser and it's a good light formula that it doesn't really get the job done for me. It could just be my skin type.
Amaris C.
Yonkers, NY
I used this for the first time last night - and it's wonderful. My face can only handle Aveeno products - anything else is too harsh for it and immediately makes me break out and irritates my skin to the point that my cheeks start to burn. This product is mild, has a nice scent to it, and doesn't burn or irritate. I had 3 rather large pimples on my chin area before I used this, and this morning, they've gone down significantly and aren't red anymore - I think they'll actually be gone tomorrow if I keep using this product. It doesn't dry out your skin. I use this after cleaning my face with an Aveeno Facial Cleansing Wipe, and then I follow this product with Aveeno's Daily Moisturizer (non-tinted version).
Arii G.
Just got this about a week now and im still on the fence if its working or not i can tel, that at times my face is less oily throughout the day which is great but clearing my face doesn't help so much.
Monique C.
Atlanta, GA
leaves my skin clean! i like the foam feel its not too harsh, and doesn't leave my skin begging for moisture. I've only used it a couple times but I like and I got mine from Kroger not expensive.
Karli D.
Del City, OK
I have eczema and the gentleness and scent for my skin makes it feel so amazing and doesn't leave behind an itchy or sticky residue. No lotion needed after using this. Unless it's Aveeno of course ;)
Heather M.
I love this cleanser. I use it every morning it's a great foaming cleanser that continues to keep my acne away and makes my face feel clean and refreshed. It's gentle and has never dried out my skin.
Katie B.
Baltimore, MD
This product left my face feeling fresh and clean without any of the harsh chemicals some facial cleansers use for acne relief. I now use the brightening formula but it's very similar without the foam.
Mary-Liz K.
lafayette, IN
This is one of my all time favorite face washes. It doesnt sting my eyes and effectively takes eye makeup off in the shower. Bought this for a long time but the price is a bit of a turn off.
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Great cleanser. I have roseacea and I'm very careful with the products I use on my face. This cleanser is perfect, it doesn't dry my face or irritates it. It is a product I would continue to use.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??