BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kiona S.
BECKLEY, WV
Aveeno is among my favorite facial cleansers. The foam isn't harsh. It's not messy. It goes where you want it to go. The smell is amazing if you like clean scents lol. Makes my skin smooth. I love it.
Trish M.
I fell in love with this product ages ago when I stole it out of my mom's medicine cabinet in her bathroom. It cleans my face without making it feel dry or oily and leaves my skin feeling so hydrated.
Correay C.
north east, MD
I grew up on Aveeno and my skin loves it. My face is always so negative about stuff on it but this? A CHARM. My face and this foaming cleanser is EVERYTHING like BFFS. Leaves my face smooth every time ❤️
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
Been using this since high school and it still treats my face right! Gentle yet effective, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Great product for the price, available at drug stores everywhere.
Tiffany S.
Rosemount , MN
This has worked amazingly on my acne! It lathers up great, and isn't too drying! I purchased on Amazon and have also purchased it from Target...so there are options depending on where you shop.
Samantha S.
I love this stuff! I have very sensitive dry skin and this stuff works like a charm. No dryness or redness after I wash and have had less break outs as well. I recommend this to all my friends!
Jacqueline G.
Chesapeake
This is my FAVORITE cleanser there is on the drugstore market.  It is more expensive than your average cleanser, but it is so worth it.  It has the greatest scent that is just so light and clean, and is so gentle on the skin.
Ashley S.
Broomfield, CO
I love this foaming cleanser! I use it all the time, the packing is super nice, and the price of the product makes it so worth it. I bought mine at Ulta, and I love how this makes my skin feel, and how clean my skin is afterward
Ceiara S.
Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser did wonders for my skin while I was pregnant. My face took a turn for the worse when my hormones were raging. Luckly, this cleanser was gentle enough not to burn my skin.
Brittany G.
East Ridge, TN
I used this product as a facial cleanser and a makeup remover after a terrible sunburn. It was so amazingly gentle yet effective without causing any kind of irritation! I recommend this for the most sensitive of skin!
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??