BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser.
Salicylic acid blemish treatment for clear even-looking skin.
Helps prevent breakouts with moisture-rich soy extracts. see more...

• How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired with anoth...1 Answers
  • What other Aveeno products could I use with this cleanser to see ...2 Answers
  • Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Cheyenne I.
South Bend
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
I liked this cleanser very much, it was smooth and gentle. It removed the excess oils from my skin without drying it out. It didn’t leave any residue or soapy film on my face and it smelled great. The natural clean oatmeal smell wasn’t too faint or too strong.
Toni Yakira S.
Lowell, MA
I use a lot of makeup but I do have some skin sensitivity so with this product I do have to double cleanse before hand because it doesn't remove makeup on its own. However, it does leave my skin feeling very refreshed.
Angela N.
Bemidji
One of my friends showed me this product and this is the only face wash I’ve used sense. It’s so gentle and feels so wonderful but it still works really well and it’s lasted so long. It’s a decent price as well so it’s not going to break the bank
Kristin W.
Used to use this all the time but I forgot about it & now I use other stuff. I was going to rebuy it recently but then found out foam isn't the best face wash to use for different reasons. There were enough reasons to make me not buy this again but I did love it at the time of using it. I never had any problems with it & it was easy to use since it was already all foamed up it was easy to spread around my face & wash.
Bre R.
Liberty, SC
Review for: Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser 6 oz more...
I really like this product! The foaming action really helps get my face sudsy and cleans it well. I rarely have breakout but I use this to prevent stress breakouts. I could not tell you the last time I have had a breakout and I am in the middle of nursing school facing tons of stress!
Raelin W.
Duluth, MN
My favorite face cleanser. I use this every day. It's perfect for my sensitive skin but still gets my face clean. I would recommend this to anyone looking for something gentle. It does not exfoliate though!
Madeline S.
Seneca
I used this product for years because I thought it was good for preventing acne. It turns out that face wash isn't the best formulation for salicylic acid and this face wash was too drying for my skin.
Angel B.
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
I use this product every night and morning to cleanse my face. It works so good and it is easy and smells good. It is gentle on the skin and feels so refreshing. I would definitely recommend to anyone who asked for a cleanser!!!
Rebekah ✌.
S El Monte, CA
Review for: Of 3 more...
So far so good! It’s a nice cream that lifts up the dirt in my clogged pores and after several weeks of usage I’ve seen even the most stubborn pimples fade away. Love aveeno and highly recommend
DANIELLE R.
Redding, CA
This is one of the products that I always go back to. I find myself at Target looking for a new cleanser to try and this one somehow always ends up back in the cart. I love the clean feeling I get from this product and Aveeno is so good if you have more sensitive skin and tend to break out. It is super gentle but still does that deep cleaning that I need.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.
Silver Spring, MD
Is it effective ?. Where can i find this product
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How long did it take to clear your skin??