BY AVEENO #43 in Facial Cleansers

Helps prevent breakouts.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TOTAL SOY COMPLEX

Evens skin tone and texture
for radiant-looking skin.

• Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Have anyone ob...1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne?2 Answers
  • How effective is this cleanser? Is it best when paired wi...1 Answers
Kaitlyn E.
as someone who has acne-prone, sensitive skin, I do a lot of research before purchasing any new skincare items. I read multiple positive reviews on this cleanser and finally decided to try it out.
unfortunately, I noticed pretty quickly that this was terrible for my skin. it caused sensitivity and breakouts. I don’t recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin!
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
This stuff is incredible. As someone who rarely break out, I never really felt the need to use a cleanser. Until finals week rolled around, i was super stressed, and ended up with my face fully breaking out more than it ever has in my 28 years. Desperately seeking to clear up my face, i bought this stuff. let me tell you- my face was 100% cleared up in less than a week. now anytime i have a face full of break outs due to stress or other things, i just whip out this stuff and my face is all clear in a matter of days. LOVE LOVE LOVE! i would highly recommend pairing with the daily moisturizer because it tends to leave my face feeling a little dry but with the moisturizer it feels amazing! truly a great product!
Sydney B.
Normal, IL
This stuff was just ok for me. It was nothing like a miracle worker, but I did like the fact that when I rubbed it on my face it lathered and sank in rather than just sitting on my face. It was not the best at moisturizing, but of course this is a cleanser and not a moisturizer. It did clean my face like it said it was going to do.
Michelle T.
I really love this cleanser. I have combo skin. This cleans my oily t zone but also isn't too harsh on my super dry cheeks. It's affordable and works very well. It's definitely not deep cleansing or anything, as it doesn't get rid of my matte liquid lipsticks or my waterproof mascara. However, it's a really nice cleanser for a non makeup day.
Samantha C.
Carnegie, PA
The best and most effective cleanser I’ve used for keeping acne in check. It’s mild on the skin but still really removes dirt and grime. I use mine with a CLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System and they’re absolutely perfect together. I’d definitely recommend this product for anyone who has problems with acne.
Lindy F.
This stuff is pretty good. I love how it is a foaming cleanser- it really helps my face get clean. I also have rosacea and it seemed to help with that. It did clear my skin up the first couple months I used it but it eventually stopped working. If I was on a budget and couldn't afford something high end I would buy it again
Mackenzie C.
I really like the way that this cleanser feels on my face, the foaming aspect really drew me towards it and I love that. I feel like it does it’s job as a cleanser for the face but not necessarily for getting rid of acne. Don’t get me wrong it’s still my go to for the moment but I have to pair it with my Neutrogena rapid clear to have any results in cleaning up my acne.
Noora B.
I have been using this for a very long time and I do really like it. It foams up very nicely and is very soft on the skin. I like to use this on days where I exfoliate and know that my skin might experience some harsher cleansers. It takes of makeup very well -- even eye makeup (at least on the eye lid -- I try to keep it off my eyelashes and out of my eye). I like to use a little silicone scrubbing tool to really work it in. The smell is very subtle, but leaves the face feeling clean. It does leave a slight tightening feeling, but I do enjoy that.  Aveeno® Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser -- would recommend.
Katherine C.
Super recommended the face feels soft it is light and easy to apply and it feels clean and fresh face. I started to buy it when I was starting to take care of my skin more and it is one of the ones I tried among other products of the line.
talya b.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this face wash! It’s a very gentle and light face wash that I love to use when I travel or I am on vacation. The packaging is great and sturdy. I love a good foam facial wash and this is definitely it. I have bought this product multiple times because I love it so much. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a light quick face wash.
Influenster M.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is this one of your favorite aveeno products?
Brenda p.
Is it foamy?
Anissa T.
Braintree, MA
Does this take away dark spots and blemishes ?
Daniela D.